Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
Results 241 to 248 of 248

Thread: Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times [W:243]

  1. #241
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Actually, it looks to me like he did, and your links help make the case against him.:cool:
    You might be correct. :cool:

  2. #242
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,324

    Re: Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times


    LOL !!

    Your'e unreal. What you won't do to cover for these criminals, for these liars. Well at least your admitting in a way that he's a unabashed liar, but " he didn't commit any crimes" ...

    It's not up to you, a internet apologist for a corrupt and incompetent administration.

    He absolutely did commit perjury.

    This just shows, if it were left up to the democrats, if the House were controlled by the Democrats how all of this corruption and criminal acts by low life's would be swept under the rug.

    Any way, speaking of Democrats, the IRS was supposed to produce some documents for the Senate committee..... they had until 5/31/13.......they're still waiting.

    If the IRS has nothing to hide, because of course they were just trying to keep up with the "massive gargantuan influx of Tea Party Request" , ( a big fat lie ) then why won't they produce the documents on time.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  3. #243
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    31,962

    Re: Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times

    Moderator's Warning:
    Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times [W:243] Please stay on topic, which is not each other.
    I don't attack my constituents. Bob is my constituent now.
    This is the important stuff. We canít get lost in discrimination. We canít get lost in B.S. We canít get lost tearing each other down. I want to make a point here that no matter what you look like, where you come from, how you worship, who you love, how you identify, and yeah, how you run, that if you have good public policy ideas, if you are well qualified for office, bring those ideas to the table, because this is your America, too. This is our commonwealth of Virginia, too.
    Danica Roem - The nation's first openly transgender person elected to serve in a U.S. state legislature.

  4. #244
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times

    I truly believe most people in America, even the ones who barely pay attention, are begining to see the the stupid from the right. I think the only ones the scandals are playing to are the Fauxite Choir members which are so consumed with Obama hate nothing he does good or bad really matters. And I bet they keep doubling down on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    How many Tea Party organizations versus the number of Moveon.org organizations are there? I believe the rules for everyone should be the same. The problem I see, is it seems as though everyone wants to blame President Obama for the problems. I listened to Limbaugh today and he complained that the "scandals" were not touching Obama.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  5. #245
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I truly believe most people in America, even the ones who barely pay attention, are begining to see the the stupid from the right...
    Yeah...and you'd be wrong...

    According to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, when asked about each of three current controversies — Benghazi, the IRS scandal, and the Justice Department’s monitoring of journalists — at least 55 percent of respondents in each case say the scandal raises doubts about “the overall honesty and integrity of the Obama administration.” And for each, at least 39 percent say it raises major doubts (with Benghazi the highest at 45 percent).
    Polls show controversies taking toll on Obama
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

  6. #246
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,324

    Re: Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times [W:243

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I truly believe most people in America, even
    the ones who barely pay attention, are
    begining to see the the stupid from the right. I think the only ones the scandals are playing to are the Fauxite Choir members which are so consumed with Obama hate nothing he does good or bad really matters. And I bet they keep doubling down on it.
    You may " truly believe " that for the sole reason of you personally wanting this to go away but the truth is the majority of American citizens dont like being lied to and/or targeted by their government just because they disagree with their Governments destructive policies.

    You folks on the left would let Obama and his cronies walk away from the scandals.

    Don't assume we all will.
    Last edited by Fenton; 06-06-13 at 03:08 PM.

  7. #247
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times

    Here is what I see the progressives essentially arguing in a nutshell....


    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    MoveOn.org is a 501 (c)(4) nonprofit organization. I doubt that any Tea Party organization exceeds MoveOn.org's level of political engagement.
    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer
    Moveon.org deals with issues, not candidates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays
    Precisely. And so do the Tea Party groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer
    But the Tea Party were against President Obama...
    So, I guess in the far left mind, it is BECAUSE the groups applying for 501 status are against progressives, their ideas, and their Presidents policies, then they deserve to be targeted, harassed, and hell, I bet if you really pushed, you could get Pete, and others to admit that they'd really like any dissenters of Obama and Co. jailed.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #248
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,961
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Former IRS chief Shulman reportedly visited White House at least 157 times

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Here is what I see the progressives essentially arguing in a nutshell....










    So, I guess in the far left mind, it is BECAUSE the groups applying for 501 status are against progressives, their ideas, and their Presidents policies, then they deserve to be targeted, harassed, and hell, I bet if you really pushed, you could get Pete, and others to admit that they'd really like any dissenters of Obama and Co. jailed.
    I'm not sure he'd be for jailing us, but I take your point.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •