Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 90

Thread: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

  1. #71
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Off topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #72
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,620

    Re: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    LOL, some guy makes a moronic claim that Loughner is a tea party member no proof no nothing. I pointed out that the BEST ANYONE could come up with is that he was an independent meaning there is NO EVIDENCE that 99percenter's idiotic claim has any support I say he was not a tea bagger because there is ZERO evidence he was in your desire to try to contradict me you come up with equally stupid nonsense as the crappy assertion 99percenter spewed
    Actually you attempt to claim he isn't a Teabagger by showing him as an independent is equally stupid nonsense.

  3. #73
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,683

    Re: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Actually you attempt to claim he isn't a Teabagger by showing him as an independent is equally stupid nonsense.
    the duty is for the guy who made such an idiotic claim to prove it

    your post is comical. you seem to think if the only evidence ANYONE can find is that Loughner was an independent -that someone means he is as likely to be a tea party member as not

    again, in your haste to want to take issue with my obviously common sense point, you post silliness



  4. #74
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,620

    Re: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Off topic.
    Not off topic at all. One person's opinion on luoghner isn't very insightful and the fact that thousands of TeaBaggers call Romney, McCain, any Republican't they don't like a RINO just shows there is far more opinion than fact in your claims to what this guy was.

  5. #75
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,620

    Re: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    the duty is for the guy who made such an idiotic claim to prove it your post is comical. you seem to think if the only evidence ANYONE can find is that Loughner was an independent -that someone means he is as likely to be a tea party member as not again, in your haste to want to take issue with my obviously common sense point, you post silliness
    Then you should have said that instead of the idiotic claim that as an Independent Loughner wasn't a TeaBagger.

    Your attempt at using independent to not mean Teabagger is utter silliness.

  6. #76
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,683

    Re: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Not off topic at all. One person's opinion on luoghner isn't very insightful and the fact that thousands of TeaBaggers call Romney, McCain, any Republican't they don't like a RINO just shows there is far more opinion than fact in your claims to what this guy was.
    do you actually have any evidence that Loughner is a tea party member

    or that Lanza, and the other recent mass murderers were more likely conservatives rather than democrats or liberals?

    what we do know is that one side wants to disarm potential victims and that attitude is helpful for people like Lanza, Loughner and others. and that is your side



  7. #77
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Not off topic at all. One person's opinion on luoghner isn't very insightful and the fact that thousands of TeaBaggers call Romney, McCain, any Republican't they don't like a RINO just shows there is far more opinion than fact in your claims to what this guy was.
    When it comes to the facts, opinions are all some people have
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #78
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,683

    Re: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Then you should have said that instead of the idiotic claim that as an Independent Loughner wasn't a TeaBagger.

    Your attempt at using independent to not mean Teabagger is utter silliness.
    so you might be a Klansman and just because you claim to be a progressive means NOTHING?

    do you have any understanding about normal protocols concerning proof

    lets claim that because Obama is the head of the Democratic Party that doesn't establish that he is NOT a tea party member

    sheesh



  9. #79
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,683

    Re: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Then you should have said that instead of the idiotic claim that as an Independent Loughner wasn't a TeaBagger.

    Your attempt at using independent to not mean Teabagger is utter silliness.
    you are trying too hard and your posts are becoming more and more stupid

    all anyone can find about loughner is a political affiliation that has no hint of tea party membership

    I guess that is something you refuse to accept



  10. #80
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,867
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Not off topic at all. One person's opinion on luoghner isn't very insightful and the fact that thousands of TeaBaggers call Romney, McCain, any Republican't they don't like a RINO just shows there is far more opinion than fact in your claims to what this guy was.
    False, and off topic.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •