Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 90

Thread: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

  1. #61
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,619

    Re: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    And you know this how? I do like vaguely as the keyword, it covers a lot of 'sin'...
    he sure has better evidence than that then the clownish claim that a guy who killed a conservative judge and a moderately conservative (and at the time pro gun) Republican turned democrat was a "tea party member"



  2. #62
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,787
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    And you know this how? I do like vaguely as the keyword, it covers a lot of 'sin'...

    Had you bothered to read anything about the case you'd know it too.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  3. #63
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,619

    Re: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    do you realize that is incredibly stupid?

    Because Joe Smith claims to be a catholic that somehow proves he is not a mormon?

    well maybe he is a mormon but his claim doesn't prove it

    and claiming that Loughner is a Tea party member because

    1) he is an independent

    2) some people who claim to be independents might actually be tea party members

    is a complete failure of logic and common sense
    No it is incredibly stupid for you to claim he isn't a teabagger because he is an independent like so many of our teabaggers... repeating your nonsense doesn't make it true.

  4. #64
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,619

    Re: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Had you bothered to read anything about the case you'd know it too.
    having seen many of the blogs brought in here as fact i'd say it depends on where you read something how much truth there is behind it, but please lay some of it on us...

  5. #65
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,619

    Re: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    No it is incredibly stupid for you to claim he isn't a teabagger because he is an independent like so many of our teabaggers... repeating your nonsense doesn't make it true.

    LOL, some guy makes a moronic claim that Loughner is a tea party member

    no proof no nothing. I pointed out that the BEST ANYONE could come up with is that he was an independent meaning there is NO EVIDENCE that 99percenter's idiotic claim has any support

    I say he was not a tea bagger because there is ZERO evidence he was

    in your desire to try to contradict me you come up with equally stupid nonsense as the crappy assertion 99percenter spewed



  6. #66
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,787
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    having seen many of the blogs brought in here as fact i'd say it depends on where you read something how much truth there is behind it, but please lay some of it on us...
    High school and college classmate described his views as "very liberal" and "radical."
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  7. #67
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Had you bothered to read anything about the case you'd know it too.
    Having read everything about the case, I know that you're wrong

    Learn, then post
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #68
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,787
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Having read everything about the case, I know that you're wrong

    Learn, then post
    High school and college classmate Caitie Parker described his views as "left wing", "very liberal" and "radical."
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  9. #69
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    High school and college classmate Caitie Parker described his views as "left wing", "very liberal" and "radical."
    And teabaggers called Romney a RINO
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #70
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,787
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Ricin' sent to New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    And teabaggers called Romney a RINO
    Off topic.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •