Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 123

Thread: NBC: Holder OK'd Search Warrant For Fox News Reporter's Private Emails, Official Says

  1. #21
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 04:21 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: NBC: Holder OK'd Search Warrant For Fox News Reporter's Private Emails, Official

    Can it get any worse with this arrogant Obama administration? FOX News is on Obama's hit list and he has EH do his dirty work.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  2. #22
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: NBC: Holder OK'd Search Warrant For Fox News Reporter's Private Emails, Official

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Can it get any worse with this arrogant Obama administration? FOX News is on Obama's hit list and he has EH do his dirty work.
    It can get worse, and seems to with each passing day. What's really alarming and sad is the epidemic of Alzheimers running rampant through the administration. Who knew it was communicable?

  3. #23
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: NBC: Holder OK'd Search Warrant For Fox News Reporter's Private Emails, Official

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Yep it's all Bush's fault
    No, it is the fault of people who think Presidents are kings and should be able to do whatever they want just as long as it doesn't affect them. "Suck it. We Won!!!!!"

  4. #24
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,073

    Re: NBC: Holder OK'd Search Warrant For Fox News Reporter's Private Emails, Official

    Obama has told Holder to investigate........Holder.

    Huh?

    Obama Orders DOJ Review of Leak Investigations - ABC News

  5. #25
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,321

    Re: NBC: Holder OK'd Search Warrant For Fox News Reporter's Private Emails, Official

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    What makes you think he cares? It takes a special kind of self-love to rise to jobs
    like that. He can just claim to have been lynched by the GOP and fashion himself a martyr. Personally, I think Alberto Gonzales allowed the Bush Administration to stumble so close to shredding the Constitution that I was hoping the dems would have impeached him retroactively when they controlled the House and the Senate to deny him getting a dime of taxpayer money ever again.
    Oh I know he doesn't care. It's my point.

    It's the weak link in the ego of people like Holder and Obama, that they think this" end justifies the means "strategy and lying through your teeth everyday comes without consequence.

    Your Bush blame is just desperate mitigation. Anything remotely comparable to these scandals under Bush would have resulted in impeachment months ago.

    The IRS Commisioner showing up at the WH but never telling him about a CONCLUDED IRS investigation 6 months prior to the election, his "going to bed" while our Ambassador was being attacked.

    Remember when you guys criticized him for the 7 minutes he took the react the the 9/11 attacks ??

    Obama goes to sleep while our embassy is burning and you have no issue with that reaction.

    Sorry, we just don't believe the BULL SH**.

  6. #26
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: NBC: Holder OK'd Search Warrant For Fox News Reporter's Private Emails, Official

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Oh I know he doesn't care. It's my point.

    It's the weak link in the ego of people like Holder and Obama, that they think this" end justifies the means "strategy and lying through your teeth everyday comes without consequence.

    Your Bush blame is just desperate mitigation. Anything remotely comparable to these scandals under Bush would have resulted in impeachment months ago.

    The IRS Commisioner showing up at the WH but never telling him about a CONCLUDED IRS investigation 6 months prior to the election, his "going to bed" while our Ambassador was being attacked.

    Remember when you guys criticized him for the 7 minutes he took the react the the 9/11 attacks ??

    Obama goes to sleep while our embassy is burning and you have no issue with that reaction.

    Sorry, we just don't believe the BULL SH**.

    Suddenly I am a democrat now? LOL.

    Sorry, I just call them as I see therm. Holder is a yes man, but Gonzales seemed to have an agenda geared toward not complying with the law with impunity. Quite frankly, the FISA court issue was more egregious to me. I don't know who us guys are supposed to be since I am no apologist for Obama or his administration. I voted for the rich white guy.

  7. #27
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 04:21 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: NBC: Holder OK'd Search Warrant For Fox News Reporter's Private Emails, Official

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Oh I know he doesn't care. It's my point.

    It's the weak link in the ego of people like Holder and Obama, that they think this" end justifies the means "strategy and lying through your teeth everyday comes without consequence.

    Your Bush blame is just desperate mitigation. Anything remotely comparable to these scandals under Bush would have resulted in impeachment months ago.

    The IRS Commisioner showing up at the WH but never telling him about a CONCLUDED IRS investigation 6 months prior to the election, his "going to bed" while our Ambassador was being attacked.

    Remember when you guys criticized him for the 7 minutes he took the react the the 9/11 attacks ??

    Obama goes to sleep while our embassy is burning and you have no issue with that reaction.

    Sorry, we just don't believe the BULL SH**.
    It's worse than that, when Obama got that 3 AM phone call he cut the conversation short and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. He did not want to know nothing about nothing, so he hid in his ****ing bathroom.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  8. #28
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,321

    Re: NBC: Holder OK'd Search Warrant For Fox News Reporter's Private Emails, Official

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Suddenly I am a democrat now? LOL.

    Sorry, I just call them as I see therm. Holder is a yes man, but Gonzales seemed to have an agenda geared toward not complying with the law with impunity. Quite frankly, the FISA court issue was more egregious to me. I don't know who us guys are supposed to be since I am no apologist for Obama or his administration. I voted for the rich white guy.
    I don't know what your problem is Fisher.

    If you want to make logical paralells to the current scandals then be my guest. I repeat, anything remotely comparable to this happening under Bush would have either resulted in him stepping down for the good of the Country or he would have been forced out by a bunch of Republican cowards.

    But nothing comparable happened, and the Democrats were forced to make sh** up because he was a honest and decent guy.

  9. #29
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: NBC: Holder OK'd Search Warrant For Fox News Reporter's Private Emails, Official

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    I don't know what your problem is Fisher.

    If you want to make logical paralells to the current scandals then be my guest. I repeat, anything remotely comparable to this happening under Bush would have either resulted in him stepping down for the good of the Country or he would have been forced out by a bunch of Republican cowards.

    But nothing comparable happened, and the Democrats were forced to make sh** up because he was a honest and decent guy.
    I do not recall people making sh*t up about Gonzales--the guy was a sleeze of a lawyer who trampled all over civil liberties by green-lighting doors being opened that should have never been opened. The USA PATRIOT ACT is about the most dangerous piece of legislation that has ever been enacted in this country and is ripe for abuse by anyone who sits in the WH, and the former AG did zero to slow the tide.

  10. #30
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: NBC: Holder OK'd Search Warrant For Fox News Reporter's Private Emails, Official

    So we finally go after people with a warrant that leak classified information and it's a bad thing? WTF?

    I don't give a damn who leaks classified information especially some FOX partisan hack. They should be ferreted out and punished severely.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •