Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 508

Thread: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

  1. #491
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:26 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,482
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Quik View Post
    False. There is also Chechnya, in fact much of Muslim/Caucuses Russia in general was better off under Soviet influence. Uzbekistan. Dagestan. Kyrgyzstan. Afghanistan too, which probably would have ended up like the others if we didn't intervene.
    At your pace you should include Yugoslavia.

    It's idiotic to believe anyone is better under a totalitarian, terrorist regime. But... American leftists... they could live with it.

    It's easy to be "tough" with other peoples lives, chickenhawks are amusing.
    Chickenhawks?
    You find that Bush 43's policies that resulted in us not getting hit during his time... Chickenhawkish?

    You see... it's leftists who don't believe in a strong military, border control, and who do everything in their power to weaken institutions vital to national security that are dangerous to Americans and America.

    The world without America would be a very dark place. But... the leftists have some perverted guilt syndrome and warped view of the world. They believe if we did nothing, we wouldn't have a problem.



    And we did get attacked. Thousands of soldiers lost their lives in these pointless wars, what are you talking about? The only reason 9/11 happened in the first place was BECAUSE OF OUR FOREIGN POLICY. If we weren't dicking around in the Middle East in the first place we wouldn't have pissed them off enough for them to fly planes into buildings.
    You mean the Kuwaiti's didn't want us to assist them?

    With your world view... Saddam would have marched all over the ME.


    You are a rather typical brainwashed citizen. You think the government is "protecting" you by stealing your money to pay for pointless wars that don't make you safer, and arguably make you a lot less safe. War is the health of the state, and you are a statist.
    The role of the government is not to create Ponzi Schemes and waste trillions doing so. It's not there to "invest". It's #1 job IS national security, for without it, we have no future.

    I would love to live in some Utopian fantasy where everyone gets along, but that's not the history of mankind, and it's not the world we're living in. You seem to embrace that world view, and also embrace the world view of The Moron with the Machete. As noted before... you sound very much like him... and it's folks like you who are very dangerous... and our enemies, those who lop off heads... love you.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  2. #492
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    09-02-13 @ 03:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,208

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    [QUOTE=zimmer;1061857570]
    At your pace you should include Yugoslavia.

    It's idiotic to believe anyone is better under a totalitarian, terrorist regime. But... American leftists... they could live with it.
    It's idiotic to believe destroying secular governments will somehow decrease Islamic fundamentalism, but statists believe in all sorts of crazy myths.

    Chickenhawks?
    You find that Bush 43's policies that resulted in us not getting hit during his time... Chickenhawkish?

    You see... it's leftists who don't believe in a strong military, border control, and who do everything in their power to weaken institutions vital to national security that are dangerous to Americans and America.

    The world without America would be a very dark place. But... the leftists have some perverted guilt syndrome and warped view of the world. They believe if we did nothing, we wouldn't have a problem.
    I don't subscribe to your pre-school left/right worldview, only ignorant people do. It's one way that I can tell whether somebody is informed or uninformed, whether or not they think in terms of left and right. I'm far right of the economic scale compared to you, in fact I wouldn't even register on your charts. I simply oppose authoritarianism and the state in general as it is an impediment to free trade. Pointless wars are also an impediment to free trade as well. They serve only one purpose which is to increase the power and authority of the state. And then people like you wonder how the government has become so big and powerful. It's funny. War is the health of the state.

    You mean the Kuwaiti's didn't want us to assist them?

    With your world view... Saddam would have marched all over the ME.
    Fine with me, I don't take sides between secular dictators and Islamic fundamentalists. They can kill each other all they want. Let him try to occupy and control the Islamic fundamentalists, rather than making it our problem.

    The role of the government is not to create Ponzi Schemes and waste trillions doing so. It's not there to "invest". It's #1 job IS national security, for without it, we have no future.
    2 things here:

    1) Pointless wars are ponzi schemes that waste trillions of dollars
    2) Pointless wars don't make us safer, they make us less safe.

    I would love to live in some Utopian fantasy where everyone gets along, but that's not the history of mankind, and it's not the world we're living in. You seem to embrace that world view, and also embrace the world view of The Moron with the Machete. As noted before... you sound very much like him... and it's folks like you who are very dangerous... and our enemies, those who lop off heads... love you.
    It's ironic because it's people like you who created those enemies in the first place. And now you try to justify the existence of your pointless wars in order to "protect" us from these enemies that you have created with your meddling.

  3. #493
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:26 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,482
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Quik View Post
    It's idiotic to believe destroying secular governments will somehow decrease Islamic fundamentalism, but statists believe in all sorts of crazy myths.
    Who said it did? I didn't... but I believe in free will.

    Communism was a totalitarian state that suppressed hundreds of millions and killed tens upon tens of millions. I will take all of them free from Communism and deal with the maggots that emerge from the system of freedom from Communism.

    It would be poetic justice to see you trapped in the feces known as Communism, and when you wanted to exercise YOUR human rights... someone tells you... Maggot... shut the fark up. We have other maggots to take care of, and your freedom is the price we must pay. I say "we" because it's how leftist turds often frame their sick ideology and actions related to it.

    I don't subscribe to your pre-school left/right worldview, only ignorant people do.
    ROTFLOL... there are different schools of thought and you seem to believe Communism was a good thing. That to me is a retarded school of thought. You also seem to mouth the same sentiments as The Moron with the Machete. You support the most extreme lunatics in society. Good on ya mate... you sound like a Leftist to me.

    I'm far right of the economic scale compared to you, in fact I wouldn't even register on your charts. I simply oppose authoritarianism and the state in general as it is an impediment to free trade.
    ROTFLOL Part 2
    You are further right on the economic scale than I am, and wouldn't even register on your charts... Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright.

    You don't oppose authoritarianism... you have stated here repeatedly you think Communism was a good thing. This reveals how muddled your thinking is.

    Pointless wars are also an impediment to free trade as well. They serve only one purpose which is to increase the power and authority of the state. And then people like you wonder how the government has become so big and powerful. It's funny. War is the health of the state.
    Wars are fought for control and FREEDOM. LIBERTY.
    You are a tremendous example of the poison in our schools. This is a serious question. Have you graduated high school yet?


    It's ironic because it's people like you who created those enemies in the first place.
    Really? ROTFLOL... what did I do?


    And now you try to justify the existence of your pointless wars in order to "protect" us from these enemies that you have created with your meddling.
    I'm curious... give me a number of examples of "my meddling".
    Last edited by zimmer; 05-27-13 at 03:47 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  4. #494
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    09-02-13 @ 03:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,208

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Who said it did? I didn't... but I believe in free will.

    Communism was a totalitarian state that suppressed hundreds of millions and killed tens upon tens of millions. I will take all of them free from Communism and deal with the maggots that emerge from the system of freedom from Communism.

    It would be poetic justice to see you trapped in the feces known as Communism, and when you wanted to exercise YOUR human rights... someone tells you... Maggot... shut the fark up. We have other maggots to take care of, and your freedom is the price we must pay. I say "we" because it's how leftist turds often frame their sick ideology and actions related to it.


    ROTFLOL... there are different schools of though and you seem to believe Communism was a good thing. That to me is a retarded school of thought. You also seem to mouth the same sentiments as The Moron with the Machete. You support the most extreme lunatics in society. Good on ya mate... you sound like a Leftist to me.


    ROTFLOL Part 2
    You are further right on the economic scale than I am, and wouldn't even register on your charts... Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright.

    You don't oppose authoritarianism... you have stated here repeatedly you think Communism was a good thing. This reveals how muddled your thinking is.

    Wars are fought for control and FREEDOM. LIBERTY.
    You are a tremendous example of the poison in our schools. This is a serious question. Have you graduated high school yet?

    Really? ROTFLOL... what did I do?
    I think it's safe to say that you are not a rational thinker, and thus a rational discussion is not possible with you.

    I'm curious... give me a number of examples of "our meddling".
    I've given you several. If you can't keep up then I don't have time to keep repeating myself.

  5. #495
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    09-02-13 @ 03:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,208

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    "Communism" was not a "totalitarian state" by the way, you are thinking of the Soviet Union.

  6. #496
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:26 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,482
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Quik View Post
    I think it's safe to say that you are not a rational thinker, and thus a rational discussion is not possible with you.
    You claim to be anti-authoritarian, and from the same fingertips comes a defense of one of the world's most perverted ideologies... Communism.

    When you get your ass handed to you, debate isn't possible... because you're defeated.

    I really would love to see you in a gulag, and some Commi official telling you that you're a perceived threat (whether you are or not), and because we need to control potential Islamofascists you will simply have to suck it up in some hell hole for the remainder of YOUR life. For the good of the masses.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  7. #497
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    09-02-13 @ 03:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,208

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    You claim to be anti-authoritarian, and from the same fingertips comes a defense of one of the world's most perverted ideologies... Communism.
    This is how I know you are not rational. A rational person would have been able to discern the difference between "supporting communism" and advocating non-interventionism. Was the Soviet's system good? No. Was it better than Islamic fundamentalism? I think so. Afghanistan and Kyrgyzstan are great examples of the differences. One was Soviet controlled, the other was pushed out with our help. One fell to Islamic fundamentalism, the other remains largely secular.

    But only an irrational person could read that and say "SO YOU THINK COMMUNISM IS GOOD?"

  8. #498
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:26 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,482
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Quik View Post
    This is how I know you are not rational. A rational person would have been able to discern the difference between "supporting communism" and advocating non-interventionism. Was the Soviet's system good? No. Was it better than Islamic fundamentalism? I think so.
    This tells me you have zero clue about the evils of Communism. None. Zero. Zip. Nada.

    But only an irrational person could read that and say "SO YOU THINK COMMUNISM IS GOOD?"
    You lament the loss of Communism because a bunch of kooks emerged from it. I prefer people to live freely. If they choose to become a menace to society... then they are dealt with.

    You cannot say you're anti-authoritarian, and then defend Communism.

    I'm curious... have you graduated high school yet?
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  9. #499
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    09-02-13 @ 03:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,208

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    This tells me you have zero clue about the evils of Communism. None. Zero. Zip. Nada.
    "Ok." Explain how Soviet evils in Kyrgyzstan were worse than Islamic fundamentalist evils in Afghanistan. I'll be waiting over here. Or better yet, explain how the Taliban was better than the socialist government of Afghanistan.

    You lament the loss of Communism because a bunch of kooks emerged from it. I prefer people to live freely. If they choose to become a menace to society... then they are dealt with.

    You cannot say you're anti-authoritarian, and then defend Communism.
    More proof that you are not rational. If I'm "defending communism," then by your exact same, identical logic, you are in fact defending Islamic fundamentalism. Do you see why your logic is stupid?

    I'm curious... have you graduated high school yet?
    The irony is almost tangible.

  10. #500
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:26 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,482
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Quik View Post
    "Ok." Explain how Soviet evils in Kyrgyzstan were worse than Islamic fundamentalist evils in Afghanistan. I'll be waiting over here. Or better yet, explain how the Taliban was better than the socialist government of Afghanistan.
    You are the one who said Communism was a good thing as to squelch Islamofascists. I say... let people be free to choose their own way. If it's perverted... we deal with it.


    More proof that you are not rational. If I'm "defending communism," then by your exact same, identical logic, you are in fact defending Islamic fundamentalism. Do you see why your logic is stupid?
    I'm defending freedom and have said so all along.

    You do not enslave hundreds of millions to protect yourself from a potential threat. You allow them all freedom, and deal with the bad eggs as the come.

    You preferred Communism for its suppressing effects. A sick world view, as is The Moron with the Machete world view... and you have subscribed to both in this thread.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •