Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 508

Thread: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

  1. #211
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Extremist...sure... But a terrorist? How can you even put them on the same ice? By that logic 90% of all the people on Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, PBS, every network news show, conservative and liberal talk show hosts and most of the journalists in this country are as bad as the guy sawing off a mans head and chanting Allahs praise. Waiting the two groups or equivocating is foolishness.
    I never said she was a terrorist. She's a hate spewer with a wide audience and what she says (et al.) can carry a lot of weight to those who are gullible. And while it's bad enough we have national TV opinionators from both sides of the aisle respectively spewing crap about the left and the right, it gets particularly bad when they target specific people with unspecific generalities. Like the screen shot example I posted earlier of Malkin saying all Muslims should be deported. Of course the same untruthful hate happens in other parts of the world. That's all I'm trying to say.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  2. #212
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Oh, I see. It's there because you say it's there and anyone who doesn't see what you see is 'sheeple'.

    You are only spewing hate against Michele Malkin and if you don't agree with me then you are 'sheeple'. Make sense?

    Screen shot 2013-05-23 at 5.24.22 PM.jpg

    ^^^ If you don't see this as hate spewing, then you are one of the sheeple. So what is it, Grant?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  3. #213
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Who did that?
    you did

  4. #214
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Actually Muslims do it all the time and occasionally they carry out their murderous fantasies, murdering innocent people. In fact they do it on a regular basis. No one has ever murdered anyone under the direction or encouragement of Michelle Malkin.
    There is just so much wrong with this.... sigh.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  5. #215
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,725
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    Imams in British mosques have been denouncing this murder since it happened. But there are haters who don't want to see, it doesn't fit their vile agenda.
    I'll worry about that after I hear about Baptists beheading Muslims in Riyadh.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  6. #216
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    you did
    They both have dark and ugly souls, but she's much better looking. So there are differences.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  7. #217
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Screen shot 2013-05-23 at 5.24.22 PM.jpg

    ^^^ If you don't see this as hate spewing, then you are one of the sheeple. So what is it, Grant?
    She said “And in large part, unfortunately, in British culture, among the progressives there, they brought it on themselves in some ways because of lax deportation policies, and an unwillingness to screen out and profile Islamic militants who are now doing this in a homegrown manner on British soil,” she added. “It’s tragic.”

    What's wrong with that opinion? Have we become so docile and narrow-minded that people can no longer express their honest opinion without being labelled "haters"? She expressed no hate at all that I could see.

  8. #218
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    I never said she was a terrorist. She's a hate spewer with a wide audience and what she says (et al.) can carry a lot of weight to those who are gullible. And while it's bad enough we have national TV opinionators from both sides of the aisle respectively spewing crap about the left and the right, it gets particularly bad when they target specific people with unspecific generalities. Like the screen shot example I posted earlier of Malkin saying all Muslims should be deported. Of course the same untruthful hate happens in other parts of the world. That's all I'm trying to say.
    Her name should never come up in a discussion about extremist fundamentalists that across the world butcher innocent unarmed men women and children. Christians should never come up. Hell...MUSLIMS should never come up except in that they are the ones most capable of speaking out against fundamentalists. Michelle Malkin saying "all Muslims should be deported" relates how exactly to two scumbags murdering a man and sawing off his head? Relates how exactly to fundamentalist extremists slaughtering schoolchildren how exactly? As soon as the despicable actions happen in short order, the usual suspects are right there with their same usual Yeah...like Christians, huh? Yeah, like conservatives huh? Yeah, like jews huh?

  9. #219
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    There is just so much wrong with this.... sigh.

    Then point it out rather than whimpering like a spoiled little child.

  10. #220
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    why would you even consider malkin an extremist, especially in the context of a discussion about islamic extremism and fundamentalism?
    I dont. I wouldnt bring her up in the discussion.

Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •