Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 508

Thread: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Yeah, well see there's this thing that muslims do that makes it a bit harder to identify who's the good the bad and the ugly; they don't wear uniforms. Their soldiers look like civilians, like you and me, so it is inevitable that some innocents will get hurt, but who's fault is it? If the people feel as though they are not being protected due to the cowardly actions of the governments in which they fall under, history has shown MANY times that the people will eventually take it upon themselves to eradicate the danger. I for one agree with the people!

    Tim-
    So if innocent Muslims get killed, you agree with that?

  2. #132
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,453
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    In both the USA, Canada, and Western Europe, it really is a matter of time before the people start taking matters into their own hands. What these radicals don't understand is that some peaceful muslims are going to get the brunt of it.


    Tim-
    Good Lord, Tim, ya think they haven't already???

    How many innocent peaceful-loving Iraqis have died in the last 10 years at the hands of Americans??? Jeepers, it does not take a rocket scientists to put yourself in their shoes.
    Last edited by Middleground; 05-23-13 at 02:09 PM.
    “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said... “‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

  3. #133
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,453
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    "Understand" that your enemy is a collection of extremist fundamentalist ****s that think nothing of slaughtering innocent and unarmed men women and children in the glorious cause of Allah and Jihad. They are the same people that execute women for the crime of being raped and kill women for daring to teach their children how to read. Understand that your enemy isnt going to be assuaged by a few hugs and pats on the head. They arent 'reasonable' people and wont be negotiated with. But go ahead and try to be reasonable and caring and loving to them.
    Understanding their hatred serves better purpose than killing more muslims. See what I'm saying, or is it more fun to make leaps of assumptions? Cripes, there are some radicals here, at DP, who want all Muslims wiped out. Take a good hard look at this thread.
    “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said... “‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

  4. #134
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    So if innocent Muslims get killed, you agree with that?
    No, actually I don't, but I prefer that our own innocents are kept safe, and if I had to choose I'd pick us over them, period!

    Good Lord, Tim, ya think they haven't already???

    How many innocent peaceful-loving Iraqis have died in the last 10 years at the hands of Americans??? Jeepers, it does not take a rocket scientists to put yourself in their shoes.
    Gawd we can play this game all day long and well into the night, MG. As far as peace loving Muslims, I say it's TIME TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED!!!!!!!!!! If you say nothing, to me you're complicit, or at least tacitly to blame!


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  5. #135
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    No, actually I don't, but I prefer that our own innocents are kept safe, and if I had to choose I'd pick us over them, period!
    Talk about religion of peace, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Gawd we can play this game all day long and well into the night, MG. As far as peace loving Muslims, I say it's TIME TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED!!!!!!!!!! If you say nothing, to me you're complicit, or at least tacitly to blame!


    Tim-
    This is why illogical argument should be ignored. The ones living peacefully, minding their own business share the blame for crazy jerks just because they aren't vocal enough for your tastes? Wow.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #136
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Talk about religion of peace, huh?



    This is why illogical argument should be ignored. The ones living peacefully, minding their own business share the blame for crazy jerks just because they aren't vocal enough for your tastes? Wow.
    For my tastes? How about not vocal at all.. I'm sorry but I love my country and way of life. When beheadings start happening in the streets randomly, I say it's insane NOT to do anything!


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  7. #137
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    For my tastes? How about not vocal at all.. I'm sorry but I love my country and way of life. When beheadings start happening in the streets randomly, I say it's insane NOT to do anything!


    Tim-
    There's all sorts of **** that happens in our streets everyday. From murder to human trafficking. And while one can certainly respond to crimes committed, such as murder, to blame an entire people because of the actions of a few is irrational. And the reaction people take in authorizing government force because everything gets labeled as "terrorism" these days is also irrational.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #138
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    There's all sorts of **** that happens in our streets everyday. From murder to human trafficking. And while one can certainly respond to crimes committed, such as murder, to blame an entire people because of the actions of a few is irrational. And the reaction people take in authorizing government force because everything gets labeled as "terrorism" these days is also irrational.
    Well now, there it is isn't it? Let's use your example of crime in the streets everyday.

    1. In America people of all walks of life are murdered everyday.
    2. Murder is a crime against anyone and one that has no defense.
    3. American's punish all murderers.

    1. In Islam people of all walks of life are murdered everyday.
    2. Murder is lawful in Islam depending on the victim.
    3. Islam does not punish all murderers.


    Do I need to say more?


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  9. #139
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Well now, there it is isn't it? Let's use your example of crime in the streets everyday.

    1. In America people of all walks of life are murdered everyday.
    2. Murder is a crime against anyone and one that has no defense.
    3. American's punish all murderers.

    1. In Islam people of all walks of life are murdered everyday.
    2. Murder is lawful in Islam depending on the victim.
    3. Islam does not punish all murderers.


    Do I need to say more?


    Tim-
    We don't punish all murderers. The richer you are, the more likely you are to get off...also the whiter you are helps too. Also we don't find everyone. And none of this matters because this beheading happened in England where A) Murder in general is illegal regardless of religion, B) They prosecute murderers.

    So yes, you do need to say more, but make it rational and applicable this time.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #140
    Educator
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Brookfield,Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    11-04-13 @ 08:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    628

    Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in Woolwich machete attack: latest

    The UK and Europe in general have done a terrible job of assimilating immigrants.

Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •