Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 167

Thread: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

  1. #81
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Umm, what in Bronson's post# 71 is not supported by facts? Or put more correctly, what facts do you have to refute his?

    I expect a lot of "lol's" in the next few exchanges, but that has sadly become par-for-the-course around here dealing with the likes of you.


    Tim-
    translation: you cant support his lies that he calls facts either LMAO

    let us know when you can

    when he lists what he thinks are facts i will gladly destroy them one by one.
    also since we all know you are not an honest poster im not claiming he stated ZERO facts through out this whole thread only that some of the things he is calling facts are not and nobody here would ever believe his lies. Read the whole thread to keep up please.
    Mainly the complete bull**** that marriage has always been man + woman since the the beginning of mankind and that SSM is a special right and nonsense of those matters.

    Par for the course is me pointing out when people lie or are pushing their opinion as fact. You've been exposed doing this yourself
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #82
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    You just did. And no, nobody takes you seriously.

    Meanwhile that fact that the teapartylike National Front has praised the cathedral suicide demonstrates the death culture that conservatism is famous for.
    Have a link to this "teaparty" national front?

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  3. #83
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: you cant support his lies that he calls facts either LMAO

    let us know when you can
    Well it would help if we knew which one's you establish as lies?


    when he lists what he thinks are facts i will gladly destroy them one by one.
    Oh, I'm sure you will.


    also since we all know you are not an honest poster im not claiming he stated ZERO facts through out this whole thread only that some of the things he is calling facts are not and nobody here would ever believe his lies. Read the whole thread to keep up please.
    Well, I did read the whole thread, how else was I subjected to reading what the clown HoJ wrote. Since you believe I'm a dishonest poster, perhaps you could enlighten us all as to what you mean by that?


    Mainly the complete bull**** that marriage has always been man + woman since the the beginning of mankind

    Well, aside from some tiny few exceptions, most societies that have ever existed have approached marriage in this way. I think that this is what he was referring to in a general sense. The exceptions to man + woman in recorded history are not similar to homosexual marriage. Homosexual marriage is a relatively, and I mean relatively new thing.


    and that SSM is a special right and nonsense of those matters.

    Well, this he is not claiming as a fact, he is stating that as an opinion. His opinion, and yours, rest primarily on the choice of arbitration and authority in which you assign as a measure of proof.


    Par for the course is me pointing out when people lie or are pushing their opinion as fact. You've been exposed doing this yourself

    You're an intellectual lightweight swimming in a sea of bigger fish, sparky. The fact that you hide behind lolz, and lmao after each sentence doesn't bold well for your credibility as a reasonable adult person. No, it speaks more to your character flaws, and inexperience more than anything else. I'm sure you will not see it that way, folks like you rarely do, but it doesn't take away from the FACT, that you're still a lightweight swimming in the big-fish pond.


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  4. #84
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,180

    Re: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    The lack of respect being shown toward a human life in this thread is staggering.

    Apparently it's more important for you gays to be able to stick your penises up another man's butt than it is to honor the sanctity of life.

    Disgusting.
    Please. Just emotion here because you have the same views as him on certain issues.

    I'm not gay, I don't want to stick my penis into any orifice of another man, but it's seriously ****ed to blow out your brains - all over the altar of God, if you're religious - because you don't like a law.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #85
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,180

    Re: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Have a link to this "teaparty" national front?

    Tim-
    He said it was "teaparty-like." the National Front is a French political party.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #86
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    He said it was "teaparty-like." the National Front is a French political party.
    Ah, my mistake, right you are. Still a better understanding of what it is to be "teaparty" like would have helped.

    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  7. #87
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,180

    Re: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Ah, my mistake, right you are. Still a better understanding of what it is to be "teaparty" like would have helped.

    Tim-
    Yeah, I'm having trouble seeing the connection myself. They're not necessarily far off from Nazism, but I don't see what that has to do with the TP.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  8. #88
    Sage

    Scrabaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,571

    Re: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

    Quote Originally Posted by ksu_aviator View Post
    He didn't have the right to life anyway, being in a social medicine country. Now that he lost freedom of religion, apparently he saw no point in living any more.
    How did he lose freedom of religion?????

  9. #89
    Sage

    Scrabaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,571

    Re: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    You know that gray is spelled with an "a," don't you?

    You've even got it wrong in your sig line. Just a friendly heads-up.
    Actually, it can be spelled either way.

    Gray vs. grey - Grammarist

    Why the need to pick on spelling anyway?

  10. #90
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    1.)Well it would help if we knew which one's you establish as lies?
    2.)Oh, I'm sure you will.
    3.)Well, I did read the whole thread, how else was I subjected to reading what the clown HoJ wrote.
    4.)Since you believe I'm a dishonest poster, perhaps you could enlighten us all as to what you mean by that?
    5.)Well, aside from some tiny few exceptions, most societies that have ever existed have approached marriage in this way. I think that this is what he was referring to in a general sense. The exceptions to man + woman in recorded history are not similar to homosexual marriage. Homosexual marriage is a relatively, and I mean relatively new thing.
    6.)Well, this he is not claiming as a fact, he is stating that as an opinion. His opinion, and yours, rest primarily on the choice of arbitration and authority in which you assign as a measure of proof.
    7.)You're an intellectual lightweight swimming in a sea of bigger fish, sparky. The fact that you hide behind lolz, and lmao after each sentence doesn't bold well for your credibility as a reasonable adult person. No, it speaks more to your character flaws, and inexperience more than anything else. I'm sure you will not see it that way, folks like you rarely do, but it doesn't take away from the FACT, that you're still a lightweight swimming in the big-fish pond.


    Tim-
    1.) things i have already pointed out even in my last post
    2.) thats good because I already have along with other posters when he posts these lies
    3.) then you shouldnt be confused about what im referring to then
    4.) dont have it in memory because it wasnt important but on this subject youve been exposed pushing opinion as fact.
    5.) so then he was wrong, thanks
    6.) no he stated it as a fact thanks but you are wrong.
    7.) thanks!!!! coming from you these failed insults based on your OPINION are complements. it makes me happy that you and people like you feel this way lets me know im getting it right
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •