Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 167

Thread: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    LMAO

    and what is the proper amount of respect that should be shown for this guy.

    what should we all do, please tells us lol
    What you should do is stop posting.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    If a man kills himself because gay men are sticking their dicks up each other's butts, which they've literally been doing for this guy's entire life, and he kills himself over it, its his fault and no one else's. If anyone has no honor for the sancity of life, its the guy killing himself over something like this.
    So two wrongs make a right? Great logic.

  3. #23
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,784

    Re: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Opposing gay marriage doesn't make someone a bigot
    well bigot is subjective and id say in general i disagree its a very grey area

    define "opposing"

    just thinking, feeling its wrong? no that person is not a bigot

    actively trying to stop equal rights for gays, id consider you a class A bigot

    but again, its a subjective term.

    do you disagree?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #24
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,784

    Re: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    What you should do is stop posting.
    so you have no REAL answer then huh? LMAO

    thats what i thought.

    let us know when you do have a real answer
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #25
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,784

    Re: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    So two wrongs make a right? Great logic.


    thats not what he said at all. wow do you always just make stuff up.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    Re: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Opposing gay marriage doesn't make someone a bigot
    Wiping yourself off the map because of gay marriage does certify you as "troubled" though............................

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    So two wrongs make a right? Great logic.
    What is that what I said? No I said that this guy has no one to blame for his death but himself. If people taking advantage of their basic human freedoms in the manner they choose to do so makes you kill yourself, its not the fault of anyone for using their basic freedoms, its the fault of your own intolerence that makes you want people to be less free.

  8. #28
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,619

    Re: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Opposing gay marriage doesn't make someone a bigot
    depends on the why and how of it now doesn't it?

    AM pretty sure killing yourself in protest of gays getting the right to marry does make you an incredible dumb ass, and i have never considered bigots all that smart...

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    What is that what I said? No I said that this guy has no one to blame for his death but himself. If people taking advantage of their basic human freedoms in the manner they choose to do so makes you kill yourself, its not the fault of anyone for using their basic freedoms, its the fault of your own intolerence that makes you want people to be less free.
    You said that since he didn't respect the sanctity of his own life, we shouldn't respect the sanctity of his life either. That's a nice logical fallacy that we all learn as kids: two wrongs don't make a right.

    Whether he respected his own life is irrelevant. It's not about placing blame for his death. It's about the disgusting lack of taste shown by some who would come on here and make jokes about a man, probably mentally ill, who took his own life.

    It's sickening and vulgar.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: French activist kills himself in Notre Dame Cathedral in gay marriage protest

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    well bigot is subjective and id say in general i disagree its a very grey area

    define "opposing"

    just thinking, feeling its wrong? no that person is not a bigot

    actively trying to stop equal rights for gays, id consider you a class A bigot

    but again, its a subjective term.

    do you disagree?
    Gays are not demanding "equal rights"

    They are demanding the special right to redefine marriage as it has been known since the beginning of mankind. They are demanding that special right over any other interest group that wants to redefine marriage based upon their sexual behavior. They are demanding the special right to completely change the oldest tradition and institution in human history.

    Opposing that doesn't make someone a bigot.

    The fact that you're laughing at this troubled soul who took his own life because he opposed your political opinion on gay marriage speaks volumes. Shame on you.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •