Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 288

Thread: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Helps to be socially progressive when you're banging the maid.
    Or the interns, which Gingrich can certainly attest to.

    Wait, he's family values. And then there's the Agentinian mistress of social conservative Sanford.

    Oh well, I guess conservatism just doesn't add up.

  2. #62
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Well......duh. LOL
    Lol !! Well, I'm 6'7", ex-football player, was a solid 280 when I came out of high school, and took no sh** off of no man. Strong as a tank when I was in my 20s and 30s, but age and old football injuries have taken their toll.

    But, I can't make the connection.

    I'm Conservative because I let truth define my ideology, not the other way around. And even though I was raised around Southern Democrats I was always taught the value of character and integrity.

    I think Americans are getting a lesson in ethics right now. Well, those who are opened minded enough and can seperate from the politics enough to be objective.

    There ARE, I hope honest Democrats. My Grandfather was a Democrat who taught me the value of integrity, and if he was alive wouldn't recognize the Democrat party that's in power now.

    He wouldn't claim them, and stood for the Democrat party that honestly fought for the working man.

  3. #63
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Damn, forgot about the lovely Rachel! I'll bet she can take Anderson.

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I always thought he was a bit of rump ranger myself but he'd probably kick Bill Maher's ass in a fight
    I think he more of the asexual type, a type becoming all too common in the politcal realms of the Englishspeaking world------Too bald, too pale, and too pudgy...........................

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    I'm not exactly Arnold but I am the bigger type and over the years I have noticed the little lib guys want to believe I am dumb. Being strong AND intelligent just is to much for them to take, life is so unfair.
    This post provide evidence that the "little lib guys" were right.

  6. #66
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Well......duh. LOL
    Hilarious premise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Or actually working builds muscles which makes you feel less entitled to other people's incomes.
    More like inheriting daddie's money makes you feel that way.

  8. #68
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    And people who use their strength to kick the **** out of people are far left wing anarchists..










  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Do you have any legitimate source for that?
    Yep. Better than the OP. But I'll let you look it up yourself because you claim you're so buff and smart.

  10. #70
    Guru
    sbrettt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Prospect park, PA
    Last Seen
    08-09-15 @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Lol !! Well, I'm 6'7", ex-football player, was a solid 280 when I came out of high school, and took no sh** off of no man. Strong as a tank when I was in my 20s and 30s, but age and old football injuries have taken their toll.

    But, I can't make the connection.

    I'm Conservative because I let truth define my ideology, not the other way around. And even though I was raised around Southern Democrats I was always taught the value of character and integrity.

    I think Americans are getting a lesson in ethics right now. Well, those who are opened minded enough and can seperate from the politics enough to be objective.

    There ARE, I hope honest Democrats. My Grandfather was a Democrat who taught me the value of integrity, and if he was alive wouldn't recognize the Democrat party that's in power now.

    He wouldn't claim them, and stood for the Democrat party that honestly fought for the working man.
    Obama is definitely a lot more talk than action.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Should I be free to buy anthrax and a rocket launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Osophy View Post
    Is there a reason you shouldnt be free to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tothian View Post
    Obamacare wants to put a chip inside people. There is a video of it on youtube.

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •