Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 288

Thread: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    First and foremost because I was in the Infantry when you demurred I don't call firearms- 'guns'.

    I have schooled you repeatedly on firearms from 'jams' to shooting movers.

    This very topic is a prime example- you hide your own insecurities by calling those who manage to go outside without a bullet packed version of a rolled socks down your pants cowards.

    Ignore the very cops you claim to have represented during shooting cases and harp on some individual duty many other CCWs seems to look beyond.

    Ya talk out of your 4th point of contact....
    BINGO!

    Anybody who talks about gun exploits on the internet is insecure. It's no wonder conservatives are big on this.

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    good guys had white hats, fought fair and opened the doors for ladies.

    long long time ago
    I guess that era vanished as America descended into sapdom with The Waltons and Little Outhouse On The Prairie...................

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    damn that is the neutron bomb that pretty well wipes out the entire city comprised of houses of cards
    Wow. It's like I don't even have to comment.

  4. #164
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,798

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    First and foremost because I was in the Infantry when you demurred I don't call firearms- 'guns'.

    I have schooled you repeatedly on firearms from 'jams' to shooting movers.

    This very topic is a prime example- you hide your own insecurities by calling those who manage to go outside without a bullet packed version of a rolled socks down your pants cowards.

    Ignore the very cops you claim to have represented during shooting cases and harp on some individual duty many other CCWs seems to look beyond.

    Ya talk out of your 4th point of contact....
    funny, other posters noted your obsession over "jam" was the obvious tactic of a wannabe trying to be hypertechnical to the point of demonstrating no real knowledge

    your bitterness of not being worshiped because you made a choice you apparently bitterly regret now is not our fault

    and shooting movers-LOL I was one of the top three ISU skeet shooters in the USA at one time

    I think I know a bit more about the subject than a guy who I bet didn't make Expert

    (which I did at AGE 13 with a MI)



  5. #165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    In conclusion, I'll take brain power over brawn any day of the week. The only muscle that really counts is the one that controls the others.
    I think this is why there is so much conservative insecurity on this thread. I mean it's oozing off the computer screen.

  6. #166
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,798

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    I guess that era vanished as America descended into sapdom with The Waltons and Little Outhouse On The Prairie...................
    Some would say Star Trek was the death of that



  7. #167
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,798

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Wow. It's like I don't even have to comment.
    that would certainly be the most intelligent option you could exercise in almost any situation



  8. #168
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    to get to topic from a personal perspective... I tend to believe cardio > bulk building. Today what I see, especially in the younger generations, is that the belief is that weight training ONLY and building your body to an image is the healthy path. I find that to be a load of malarky. Of course you can weight train as part of your health plan but those that don't do cardio are not the image of health they think themselves to be. Not even close.

    I haven't run in a while but with any of these self-aggrandizing beef-necks out there... please try to keep up with me on a 10k without fading out around mile 2 in a wheezing fit of meaty sadness. My point being, what's the point of building muscle if your muscles can't make your body do anything extraordinary other than pushing weights?

    And for those of you walking around sizing up the world by whose ass you think you can kick... the average height of a Marine is 5'7". Please, by all means, go to a bar in Jacksonville, NC just outside of Camp Lejune and tell them that because of their average size they are physically inferior. Have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #169
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,891
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    In conclusion, I'll take brain power over brawn any day of the week. The only muscle that really counts is the one that controls the others.
    I dunno, your brain is sometimes more important than your penis.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  10. #170
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,798

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    to get to topic from a personal perspective... I tend to believe cardio > bulk building. Today what I see, especially in the younger generations, is that the belief is that weight training ONLY and building your body to an image is the healthy path. I find that to be a load of malarky. Of course you can weight train as part of your health plan but those that don't do cardio are not the image of health they think themselves to be. Not even close.

    I haven't run in a while but with any of these self-aggrandizing beef-necks out there... please try to keep up with me on a 10k without fading out around mile 2 in a wheezing fit of meaty sadness. My point being, what's the point of building muscle if your muscles can't make your body do anything extraordinary other than pushing weights?

    And for those of you walking around sizing up the world by whose ass you think you can kick... the average height of a Marine is 5'7". Please, by all means, go to a bar in Jacksonville, NC just outside of Camp Lejune and tell them that because of their average size they are physically inferior. Have fun.
    5-7 when the average man is around 5-10? I find that hard to believe

    my nephew is SF FT Lewis (Captain) and he's 5-8 and he says he was the shortest GB in the A camp he ran



Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •