Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 288

Thread: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

  1. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 08:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Man, we may not have have gotten to the conservative low IQ gene, but we surely have found the lack of humor gene.
    They should do a gene map on you to pinpoint its exact location.

    And its pretty funny how you are claiming IQ is your overall measure of superiority, when its a progressive mantra to protect the less intelligent and the less qualified from competition in schools, the job market, etc. Seems your party is only interested in the illusion of high IQ's and not actual measurable intelligence.

  2. #142
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    13,377

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Oh as usual you are mistaken

    professionally I have investigated hundreds of shootings. I used to defend cops charged with shooting people. I realize it upsets you but I really do know far more about the civilian use of force laws and scenarios than you will ever be able to comprehend.
    Oh you claim to have a huge data base and yet you strive to warp it to suit your own bias. You use the coward angle to stroke your own ego, no insight into anything but certain of it none the less.

    The quite obvious firearm carrier who feels a strong sense of duty to others and yet you still spout bull excrement.

  3. #143
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    188,289

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    Fess Parker in "Daniel Boone" is not exactly the image that comes to mind when one thinks of today's Right/Cons/GOP.......................
    you must be old to remember that show-I think it was on when I was in first grade or something
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.

  4. #144
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 02:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    why are you afraid of fending for yourself, are you incapable?
    I see you didn't answer the question. Like clockwork. Now why does Big Gummit scare you? Go into detail. It helps to talk about it.

  5. #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 08:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you must be old to remember that show-I think it was on when I was in first grade or something

    Ouch......................

  6. #146
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    188,289

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Oh you claim to have a huge data base and yet you strive to warp it to suit your own bias. You use the coward angle to stroke your own ego, no insight into anything but certain of it none the less.

    The quite obvious firearm carrier who feels a strong sense of duty to others and yet you still spout bull excrement.
    feel free to discuss your expertise on bull excrement and what qualifies
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.

  7. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 02:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    They should do a gene map on you to pinpoint its exact location.

    And its pretty funny how you are claiming IQ is your overall measure of superiority, when its a progressive mantra to protect the less intelligent and the less qualified from competition in schools, the job market, etc. Seems your party is only interested in the illusion of high IQ's and not actual measurable intelligence.
    You are my idol! This is so perfectly conservative.

  8. #148
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    188,289

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    Ouch......................
    Hey I was admitting to being around when that was on-how many people even remember that show on DP
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.

  9. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 02:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    feel free to discuss your expertise on bull excrement and what qualifies
    Maybe you can tell us more about your gun exploits. That's always interesting from an online character.

  10. #150
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    188,289

    Re: Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    You are my idol! This is so perfectly conservative.
    Liberals tend to need idols. RC is as good a choice as any and better than say Obama or "Big Brother"

    wise choice grasshopper!
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •