Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 722

Thread: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

  1. #611
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,159

    Re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Abortion hasn't killed any infants so it's not infanticide.... Abortion has killed only infants and so is, indeed, infanticide.

    The purpose of abortion isn't to eliminate a social group or destroy their culture, so it's not genocide either... abortion isolates and eliminates only those unborn, that is a specific social group.

    ZEF's aren't persons, so it's not democide.... best to know your terms, Wikipedia: Democide is the murder of any person or people by a government, including genocide, politicide and mass murder. Democide is not necessarily the elimination of entire cultural groups but rather groups within the country that the government feels need to be eradicated for political reasons and due to claimed future threats... as per the Supreme Court, the idea of life beginning at conception has not been struck down. So, you are wrong again.



    And abortion is legal, so it's not murder Oh, its murder alright, just like Murder of Jews under the Nazi regime was murder, just like the mass murder of Kurds by Saddam was mass murder, whether the government legalized and allowed it or not... it may be legal, it is still murder. As Shakespeare noted, a rose by any other name is still a rose.
    Ever heard the phrase, "casting pearls before swine"?

  2. #612
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,159

    Re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Your overuse of delusions is just a reflection of the poverty of your arguments.

    But thanks for another fact-free post. In the meantime:

    Google Scholar
    Yeah, you may want to go back over the Hiroshima/Nagasaki demolition of all your "arguments" and, ha ha, your "asserted"100% factual truths....past to forward. As one can see when reviewing, unlike Truman, I was not limited to just two bombs with which to destroy my opponents.

    But, as you seem unable to grasp the obvious, there is just no use going over every single one again, that's been done how many times now...and it has yet to make even the smallest of dents in your being able to integrate fact with logic...

    So, any attempt at helping those either naturally or voluntarily unable has proven itself, apparently, futile... I did try, but some people just have not that specific cognitive capacity, I suppose.


    And, faulty memory showing again, I already destroyed your SCOTUS does not protect the unborn using information garnered from just this, the previously submitted google scholar presentation of RvW... throwing it back up here is not going to change the earlier outcome. Hoping that the "new" people reading this will fall for that, huh? Sad.


    Well...being a gentleman I will allow the lady the last word...

    Good luck... altho even that will not help.

  3. #613
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,950

    Re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    From:
    US women in 20s less likely to get pregnant or have abortions

    Pregnancy rates for U.S. women in their early 20s fell nearly 18 percent from 1990 to 2008 and their abortion rate dropped by 32 percent, as those women delayed the decision to have a baby and used more effective birth control, said a government report released on Wednesday.

    The findings for women in their prime child bearing years mirror similar studies showing declines in pregnancies and abortions among teenagers.

    Read more: US women in 20s less likely to get pregnant or have abortion | Fox News
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  4. #614
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,190

    Re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie616 View Post
    In my opinion it is NOT the raw numbers of abortions that have taken place that matter but rather the fact that
    the numbers of abortions per 1000 women btween the ages of 15-44 are falling .
    In 1981 they were 6.87 in 1982 they stated falling and by 2008 they fell to 3.99.


    United States abortion rates, 1960-2008
    Not to be crude, but it's convenient if you support abortion to find that the raw numbers of actual abortions don't matter. The fact still remains that abortions in the US have been consistently above 1.2 million per year. That, to me, is still a remarkably high number and one has to assume that abortion in 2013 is considered a form of birth control while when Roe v Wade was adjudicated it was considered a rare but necessary procedure in certain circumstances. To me, that's a very sad commentary on today's society and probably explains why support for abortion has been falling steadily and there is more support for limits on abortion at the state's level.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  5. #615
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    Re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Not to be crude, but it's convenient if you support abortion to find that the raw numbers of actual abortions don't matter. The fact still remains that abortions in the US have been consistently above 1.2 million per year. That, to me, is still a remarkably high number and one has to assume that abortion in 2013 is considered a form of birth control while when Roe v Wade was adjudicated it was considered a rare but necessary procedure in certain circumstances. To me, that's a very sad commentary on today's society and probably explains why support for abortion has been falling steadily and there is more support for limits on abortion at the state's level.
    I can't help but think what the world would be like if men got pregnant from sex, but something tells me it would be all about "privacy" and "personal freedoms"..........................

  6. #616
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    I can't help but think what the world would be like if men got pregnant from sex, but something tells me it would be all about "privacy" and "personal freedoms"..........................
    Way to suck up there kiddo.....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #617
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,950

    Re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Not to be crude, but it's convenient if you support abortion to find that the raw numbers of actual abortions don't matter. The fact still remains that abortions in the US have been consistently above 1.2 million per year. ..
    The count was 1.2 million in 2008. We do not have stats after 2008.

    I bet the numbers have fallen dramatically since 2008.

    The chart only goes to 2008:

    United States abortion rates, 1960-2008
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  8. #618
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,190

    Re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    I can't help but think what the world would be like if men got pregnant from sex, but something tells me it would be all about "privacy" and "personal freedoms"..........................
    Good evening Bonz - I think you know my views, I support choice even though I abhor the choice - that said, do you feel that if men could get pregnant they'd be suffering from an epidemic of unwanted pregnancies? I guarantee that I, for one, wouldn't.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  9. #619
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,351

    Re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    I can't help but think what the world would be like if men got pregnant from sex, but something tells me it would be all about "privacy" and "personal freedoms"..........................
    Good evening,Bonz.

    We would be just like China ...ONE CHILD PER FAMILY! :

  10. #620
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    Re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Way to suck up there kiddo.....
    I don't think impregnation would be such a religious experience.....................Guess it's easier to "judge" experiences when they're happening to other people.....................

Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •