Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 722

Thread: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

  1. #331
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    One good circumvention of an attempt to derail a report is to demonize individuals in an attempt to change the topic - the real issue which the coward is ashamed.



    This comment doesn't make sense.

  2. #332
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    So a "fetus" (using your language) isn't a person until that individual is birthed???

    I suppose I'm just a fetus because I was born 3 weeks early???

    Or am I a person because I was birthed?

    If you shot me/mother in August of 1980 would you have just been killing a fetus? or me?
    Yes, no, yes and I don't know when your birthday is
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #333
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Generally human emotions... We don't have words like empathy in our language for ourselves.

    I think one of the first rules of humanity is that humans do not kill other humans....

    "Why" is philosophical.....
    No, humans kill humans all the time. There is no such rule of humanity
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #334
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    That is irrelevant considering the "born" came from somewhere and are in fact viable beings who will grow and become adults and hopefully productive members of society.

    You don't have the right to determine what is a human life and what is not - neither do a bunch of lawyers.
    Wrong. It's completely relevant.

    You don't have to care about it, but it is relevant because it is the law

    And I don't care how you determine what a human life is. I care about the constitution

    Abortion is legal. Deal with it
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #335
    controlled chaos
    Gaugingcatenate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Formerly of the Southern USA, now permanently in the mountains of Panama
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,159

    Re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You are making a straw man argument here. No one has claimed that the constitution says that the word person, as used in the constitution, does not include the unborn. What was actually said, and what you have offered nothing to refute, is that under the constitution the govt does not have the power to protect the unborn


    Have actually offered plenty, but, alas, one often cannot expect those blind to just immediately be able to see, the deaf to hear, not so high wattage bulbs in the pack just suddenly to become bright. Guess you missed the 9th and 10th Amendment rights points, eh? Might consider a visit to an optometrist, check for sufficient diopter strength, then you may see how these 9th and 10th previously mentioned points show the Constitution provides for and allows the people, and the states' governments, rights that I hazard would not be long neglected, would quickly move to provide prudent legislation restricting humans from being allowed to freely, premeditatedly, butcher their innocent fellows.

    One would hope we are all for maintaining our civilization, no need to head heedlessly down that path of chaos.

    Straw man, huh... you audaciously assert that the Constitution only allows for born persons... let me, again, cut and paste what you said as you are doing your very best to boogie upwind from the fact that you said it, " "Under the constitution, a human is not a "person" until it is born." You have yet nothing to back that up within our Constitution...and now you are saying I am using a straw man because I called you on it.

    Nice... try.

    Then, you keep asserting this folly as if you had actually provided evidence that proved it... kinda cheeky, does this tactic generally work for you, does it?



    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The DOI is not a legal document and there's no evidence to suggest that they considered "creation" to be synonymous with "conception"
    Not a legal document? I would say, with all their bold signatures, this was initially an illegal document, one for which they could hang. But legal in that it was, in writing, identifying a breach of contract between King and colonists. Plus it outlined what was intended of a new nation with a new government... so how do you figure it not to be legal?




    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    For one thing, the ZEF has no right to life. Also, it is a demonstration of verbal gymnastics you deplore to claim that when a woman has sex, she is consenting to birth a baby if she gets pregnant. In addition, at the moment of conception, the ZEF does not have "separate DNA"
    Here again, about a ZEF [ a child in utero to the caring], you assert the innocent and living unborn no right, but never deign to prove that... or even make much effort to state anything persuasive, apparently we are just to take your dictates on the matter...sorry, that is not how debate goes...this is a debate website isn't it, not an imperial assert-your-unsubstantiated-opinions site, right?

  6. #336
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    Have actually offered plenty, but, alas, one often cannot expect those blind to just immediately be able to see, the deaf to hear, not so high wattage bulbs in the pack just suddenly to become bright. Guess you missed the 9th and 10th Amendment rights points, eh? Might consider a visit to an optometrist, check for sufficient diopter strength, then you may see how these 9th and 10th previously mentioned points show the Constitution provides for and allows the people, and the states' governments, rights that I hazard would not be long neglected, would quickly move to provide prudent legislation restricting humans from being allowed to freely, premeditatedly, butcher their innocent fellows.

    One would hope we are all for maintaining our civilization, no need to head heedlessly down that path of chaos.

    Straw man, huh... you audaciously assert that the Constitution only allows for born persons... let me, again, cut and paste what you said as you are doing your very best to boogie upwind from the fact that you said it, " "Under the constitution, a human is not a "person" until it is born." You have yet nothing to back that up within our Constitution...and now you are saying I am using a straw man because I called you on it.

    Nice... try.

    Then, you keep asserting this folly as if you had actually provided evidence that proved it... kinda cheeky, does this tactic generally work for you, does it?





    Not a legal document? I would say, with all their bold signatures, this was initially an illegal document, one for which they could hang. But legal in that it was, in writing, identifying a breach of contract between King and colonists. Plus it outlined what was intended of a new nation with a new government... so how do you figure it not to be legal?






    Here again, about a ZEF [ a child in utero to the caring], you assert the innocent and living unborn no right, but never deign to prove that... or even make much effort to state anything persuasive, apparently we are just to take your dictates on the matter...sorry, that is not how debate goes...this is a debate website isn't it, not an imperial assert-your-unsubstantiated-opinions site, right?
    The constitution applies to persons, which do not include the unborn

    I have proven that this is true with quotes from the constitution and SCOTUS

    But I realize that the right has no use for facts or the constitution
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #337
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    No, humans kill humans all the time. There is no such rule of humanity



    I think it might be one of the Ten Commandments, but that only applies to the Christians and the Jews.

  8. #338
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,157

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Moderator's Warning:
    Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338] Gentlemen, I reiterate one last time: cease the personal slurs and insinuations against others' intellect or competence and discuss the TOPIC, not each other. Failure to follow this directive will result in consequences. Thank you.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  9. #339
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Fla. Man Accused of Killing Ex-Girlfriend's Fetus - ABC News

    Ex-girlfriend was six weeks, five days pregnant, by her ex-boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend didn't want to have a child, ex-girlfriend did.

    Ex-boyfriend tricked her into taking a pill that caused her to go into labor and lose the "baby".

    He is now charged with first-degree murder.

    Doesn't the crime of murder require a "person" to be killed? Doesn't abortion law tell us that a fetus that is six weeks, five days old is not a person?

    Shouldn't the pro-choice, pro-abortion crowd be outraged that this charge was laid and what is the impact going forward if he is convicted of first-degree murder?
    Unborn Victims of Violence Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  10. #340
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktyr Gehrig View Post
    He poisoned her. That's an attack.
    he poisoner her? You mean he's being charged with her murder?

    Can you provide a link to that?

Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •