Page 31 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 722

Thread: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

  1. #301
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    The taking of a human life is not murder?

    So this Fla guy should walk then, correct?
    No and no.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #302
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    No and no.
    Then why is he being charged with first degree murder when he didn't kill anyone?

    Traditionally, the taking of a human life is referred to as murder.

  3. #303
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Then why is he being charged with first degree murder when he didn't kill anyone?

    Traditionally, the taking of a human life is referred to as murder.
    Because the UVVA specifies that people who attack a mother and cause a fetus to die should be charged with murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #304
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktyr Gehrig View Post
    Meh. I do not oppose infanticide laws that apply to fetuses as long as they are not designated as murder. Assaulting a pregnant woman such that she loses her baby is clearly a greater offense than assaulting a man or a non-pregnant woman, especially when the assault was for the deliberate purpose of inducing a miscarriage. Murder? Not hardly, but still greater than aggravated assault.
    You mean "as long as how you interpenetrate the genocide?"

    Never mind the fact that it meets every states statute of first degree murder...





    And I am sorry to have to explain to you that when a person is occupying and modifying your body against your will, you have the right to use force in self-defense.
    Against will? well maybe ****ing has consequences? if an individual isn't responsible enough to care for a child than they're not responsible enough to screw....

    It shows how stupid they are by having unprotected sex.... "who cares we can always have an abortion" what about STD's? oh yeah no one has any of those in the moment..




    Funny you pro-lifers keep bringing up slavery when you're the ones trying to demand involuntary servitude from women. And what is with this festering plague of pro-life "Libertarians"? You'll argue all goddamned day against liberal "human rights" on the basis that you can't have any right to any good or service if it would require another person to be forced to provide it to you-- and then you say that women should be forced to gestate children because of their innate "right to life". Or do Libertarian theories about personal rights simply not apply to women?
    What will it take for you "pro-choicers" to realize a fetus or baby is an individual and NOT a body part?

    So woman have to birth babies while the stronger men have to physically build a nation...

    I got news for you - babies don't fall from the sky - humans have to reproduce - however our reproductive process shouldn't involve murdering offspring out of convenience. We frack to procreate - we just have big enough brains to turn fracking int a fun adventure.



    That's really rich coming from a Libertarian. Isn't your argument that all human rights extend from property rights and the principle of self-ownership?
    You don't know what I adhere to.

  5. #305
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Because the UVVA specifies that people who attack a mother and cause a fetus to die should be charged with murder.
    You say he attacked the mother? Please provide a link.

  6. #306
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You say he attacked the mother? Please provide a link.
    He poisoned her. That's an attack.

  7. #307
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You say he attacked the mother? Please provide a link.
    Asked an answered
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #308
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Wrong. Abortion is about rights, and is not murder

    I enjoy watching the right try to claim the high moral ground by posting lies.
    Really?

    If it's not about morals than why is society organized with legitimate laws such as murder and not in the grasp of anarchy?

    You're wrong...

  9. #309
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Really?

    If it's not about morals than why is society organized with legitimate laws such as murder and not in the grasp of anarchy?

    You're wrong...
    Yes really

    Because we have a constitution

    The abortion banners would like to forget about the constitution
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #310
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Asked an answered
    What is t he difference between offing a "fetus" or an old clown with dementia?

    When people get old they turn into big babies.

Page 31 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •