Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 722

Thread: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

  1. #281
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    How can a thinking feeling individual murder another individual for selfish reasons (abortion)?



    I asked first, are you going to answer my question?

  2. #282
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    I asked first, are you going to answer my question?
    I did answer your question.... Do you really need me to drop the question mark to suit your expectations?

  3. #283
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Oh I will.

    I'm sorry that our judicial system buys "just" as a legal argument.... I've been baffled by the circumvention of murder (abortion) for years now.



    You will continue to be baffled by it, because the laws are not going to change.

  4. #284
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I did answer your question.... Do you really need me to drop the question mark to suit your expectations?



    You didn't answer my question.

  5. #285
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    You will continue to be baffled by it, because the laws are not going to change.
    Says who? not to mention what makes "laws" moral or even ethical?

    I believe in RIGHT AND WRONG and there is no circumvention of that via justification for a collectivists own self interests.

    You may as well argue that the robber was justified at robbing the store because he was broke.... Abortion is nothing more than an excuse - a murderous excuse.

  6. #286
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    You didn't answer my question.

    Oh I did and you just don't like the answer...

    Ask the question again and I will put it in your language - in a concept you may understand (I thought slavery - but no)

  7. #287
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,952

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    A fetus is not a separate entity . It is attached to the woman via the umbilical cord and placenta.
    It uses her life forces to survive.

    A pre viable fetus is totally dependent on the pregnant woman.
    If she dies the pre viable fetus will not survive no matter how much medical help it is given.
    Once a fetus reaches viability it has developed enough that it can survive outside the womb without the woman's life forces.
    If she dies it has a good chance of surviving if doctors remove it quickly and give medical help such as a neo natal unit if necessary.

    A nurse, the father, a grandparent, an adoptive parent, a foster parent, or a caregiver can feed it and care for it.
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  8. #288
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Says who? not to mention what makes "laws" moral or even ethical?

    I believe in RIGHT AND WRONG and there is no circumvention of that via justification for a collectivists own self interests.

    You may as well argue that the robber was justified at robbing the store because he was broke.... Abortion is nothing more than an excuse - a murderous excuse.


    Whatever.

    I am not going to waste any more time with you today.

  9. #289
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Says who? not to mention what makes "laws" moral or even ethical?

    I believe in RIGHT AND WRONG and there is no circumvention of that via justification for a collectivists own self interests.

    You may as well argue that the robber was justified at robbing the store because he was broke.... Abortion is nothing more than an excuse - a murderous excuse.
    Says the constitution and SCOTUS

    Neither cares about the abortion banners twisted code of immorality
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #290
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Florida Man Charged with Murder for Killing Ex-Girlfriend's FETUS[W330;338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman123 View Post
    Either a fetus is not a life or it is one. Since abortion is legal I strongly oppose infanticide laws as they relate to fetuses.
    Meh. I do not oppose infanticide laws that apply to fetuses as long as they are not designated as murder. Assaulting a pregnant woman such that she loses her baby is clearly a greater offense than assaulting a man or a non-pregnant woman, especially when the assault was for the deliberate purpose of inducing a miscarriage. Murder? Not hardly, but still greater than aggravated assault.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Sorry to explain to you that babies (or in your dimension) are not "tissue" but living beings and individuals and you cannot own an individual.
    And I am sorry to have to explain to you that when a person is occupying and modifying your body against your will, you have the right to use force in self-defense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    IMO, that excuse you made is on par with the concept of slavery... "well I own this individual and his or her fate is dictated by my decisions"

    Of course most of the pro-baby killing crowed are against slavery, with the exception of abortion.
    Funny you pro-lifers keep bringing up slavery when you're the ones trying to demand involuntary servitude from women. And what is with this festering plague of pro-life "Libertarians"? You'll argue all goddamned day against liberal "human rights" on the basis that you can't have any right to any good or service if it would require another person to be forced to provide it to you-- and then you say that women should be forced to gestate children because of their innate "right to life". Or do Libertarian theories about personal rights simply not apply to women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    No progressives view everything as property - even people -
    That's really rich coming from a Libertarian. Isn't your argument that all human rights extend from property rights and the principle of self-ownership?

Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •