Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 135

Thread: Bohner who will go to jail in IRS case

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Bohner who will go to jail in IRS case

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I will believe that when there is evidence of that.
    Obama = The Most Ignorant President in History?

    He never knows anything about anything apparently. He's just some dumb sock puppet, trotting around the globe playing golf on the taxpayer dime.

    Never governs. Doesn't know a damn thing right? Obama is the most clueless moron ever to sit in the oval office. Everyone around him is engaging in all these major scandals right under his nose and supervision and he's too stupid to notice any of it? Yea ok.

    Claim: Obama Campaign Co-Chair Attacked Romney with Leaked IRS Docs

  2. #22
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,696

    Re: Bohner who will go to jail in IRS case

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBerry View Post
    Scooter Libby fell on his sword for Bush, and I'm guessing Holder will be the scapegoat here...

    Hah, No. The guy that actually outed Plame was Richard Armitage, and Libby corroborated that with Miller. It's funny how the left stopped screaming for the leaker's head when they found out it was Armitage.

    Those were fun times... Liberals screaming that George Bush essentially signed Valerie Plame's death certificate while Plame herself was so frightened that she rushed to Vanity Fair (irony!) for a photo shoot.

    Now, if a group of Russian spies had killed Plame, her husband and two security guards then that story might have had legs...
    Last edited by jmotivator; 05-15-13 at 02:22 PM.

  3. #23
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,961
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: Bohner who will go to jail in IRS case

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    If this goes higher, deals will be struck with the underlings. You know your boy is behind this in some way, whether its through Rahm Emanuel, David Axelrod, Eric Holder....somebody.

    There's so damn much smoke around this administration, it's hard to see all the fires.
    Wait.... What? Rham Emanuel? How can he be behind it? He's no longer in the White House, he's the mayor of Chicago. (City of Chicago :: Office of the Mayor)

    And what would Eric Holder have to do with the IRS? The IRS and the Justice Department are two completely separate entities. Axelrod is also no longer connected to Obama as he was Obama's former senior advisor who is now on MSNBC news as a senior political analyst. (David Axelrod joins MSNBC, NBC News | The Daily Caller)

    How can any of the people you mentioned have anything to do with the IRS targeting Tea Party groups? And what evidence do you have that Obama directly or indirectly sanctioned this?

    And before the BS accusations come in, I don't even like Obama. I'm just questioning Erod's 'logic.'
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  4. #24
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:00 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,072

    Re: Bohner who will go to jail in IRS case

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    Wait.... What? Rham Emanuel? How can he be behind it? He's no longer in the White House, he's the mayor of Chicago. (City of Chicago :: Office of the Mayor)

    And what would Eric Holder have to do with the IRS? The IRS and the Justice Department are two completely separate entities. Axelrod is also no longer connected to Obama as he was Obama's former senior advisor who is now on MSNBC news as a senior political analyst. (David Axelrod joins MSNBC, NBC News | The Daily Caller)

    How can any of the people you mentioned have anything to do with the IRS targeting Tea Party groups? And what evidence do you have that Obama directly or indirectly sanctioned this?

    And before the BS accusations come in, I don't even like Obama. I'm just questioning Erod's 'logic.'
    This has been going on for some time (Emmanuel was chief of staff not long ago), and I don't trust a single cohort of Obama's, from those I mentioned to all his minions and appointees, to his social network of Ayers, Rezno, Blagoyevich, Neman, Dupree, etc., and of course, the pillar of the community, Reverend Jeremiah Wright.

    Most corrupt lot of malcontents and criminals to ever sit in the White House.

  5. #25
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,096

    Re: Bohner who will go to jail in IRS case

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    There is absolutely no evidence at this time to suggest the president had anything to do with it.

    If he does, I call for immediate impeachment.

    But at the moment... no such evidence exists.

    And you have to remember.

    You guys on the extremist fringe of the right wing have been crying wolf for 5 damn years now.

    Calling for impeachment at times because the guy draws breath...

    So I'll have to suspend my outrage till you come up with something a little more solid then "Some way".
    if Obama himself specifically called for only rightwing groups to be investigated, I'd support impeachment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  6. #26
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,961
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: Bohner who will go to jail in IRS case

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    This has been going on for some time (Emmanuel was chief of staff not long ago), and I don't trust a single cohort of Obama's, from those I mentioned to all his minions and appointees, to his social network of Ayers, Rezno, Blagoyevich, Neman, Dupree, etc., and of course, the pillar of the community, Reverend Jeremiah Wright.

    Most corrupt lot of malcontents and criminals to ever sit in the White House.
    Absolutely none of the states how any of the people you mentioned could have been involved in this IRS-Tea Party scandal.
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  7. #27
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,096

    Re: Bohner who will go to jail in IRS case

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    I agree, with a few exceptions. The buck stops wherever it stops. Used to be with the guy in charge, in the end. Maybe not so much this time around. All this impeachment talk is counterproductive. Consider the consequences. The "crying wolf" thing would be true, except that it now appears there is a wolf. I do remember that during the Clinton administration, nearly everything was under investigation by Janet Reno, thereby giving Clinton leave to not make comment on much of anything carrying even a faint whisper of scandal. I look for the same here.
    investigation powers are under the purview of the house... in particularly now.. under rep. Issa. under Clinton, it was a GOP house summoning special prosecutor Ken Starr to investigate everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #28
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NC
    Last Seen
    09-04-15 @ 01:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    420

    Re: Bohner who will go to jail in IRS case

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    if Obama himself specifically called for only rightwing groups to be investigated, I'd support impeachment.
    what if he knew about it but looked the other way?

  9. #29
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Bohner who will go to jail in IRS case

    Same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishinRod View Post
    what if he knew about it but looked the other way?
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  10. #30
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,096

    Re: Bohner who will go to jail in IRS case

    Quote Originally Posted by fishinRod View Post
    what if he knew about it but looked the other way?

    probably just a reprimand. he'd need to have actively facilitated it somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •