Page 73 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 869

Thread: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

  1. #721
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Only in the liberal world is keeping more of what you earn tax fraud and evasion. It really is sad what they are teaching kids today
    How anonymous do you think you really are here...
    Just think back to some of the information you gave when you signed up for this forum...

  2. #722
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,584

    Re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Oops...Conservative....those pesky little things called FACTS are once again coming back to bite you in the ass. You should know that a 5 second internet search can dispprove your lies. Sorry....
    did obama say act of terror the day after Benghazi - Yahoo! Search Results
    Among conservatives, facts are known to have a liberal bias.

  3. #723
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,584

    Re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Absolutely, I find it quite rewarding to spend my own money the way I see fit so taxpayers don't have to fund a bureaucrat to do it for me. If you need money so badly give me your address and I will send you a check directly vs giving it to a bureaucrat to take administrative fees and then send you only part of what you want or need.
    Nonsense. Conservatives give their money to churches, who then "take administrative fees and then send you only part of what you want or need."

    There's no difference between a tax and a tithe except taxes go to secular versus religious institutions. In fact, tax is better because at least the secular institution is for a broader scope of people and the leadership is elected and held accountable. The religious one...not so much.

  4. #724
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,681

    Re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Nonsense. Conservatives give their money to churches, who then "take administrative fees and then send you only part of what you want or need."

    There's no difference between a tax and a tithe except taxes go to secular versus religious institutions. In fact, tax is better because at least the secular institution is for a broader scope of people and the leadership is elected and held accountable. The religious one...not so much.
    Tithes are voluntary, church attendance is voluntary whereas taxes are enforced by people with guns .... the rest of your argument falls apart from there.

  5. #725
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Avoiding a scandal, what scandal? What difference did it make whether the attack at Benghazi was planned or not?

    Hmmmm....Let's put it this way Pete....

    "Avoiding a scandal, what scandal? What difference did it make whether President Bush got a PDB brief about AQ using airliners to attack America before 9/11/01 or not?"

    Does that make it clear?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #726
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    How anonymous do you think you really are here...
    Just think back to some of the information you gave when you signed up for this forum...
    You think I give a damn? Report me to the IRS, go for it.

  7. #727
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Among conservatives, facts are known to have a liberal bias.
    Did you tell Jay Carney that Benghazi wasn't an embassy?

  8. #728
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Nonsense. Conservatives give their money to churches, who then "take administrative fees and then send you only part of what you want or need."

    There's no difference between a tax and a tithe except taxes go to secular versus religious institutions. In fact, tax is better because at least the secular institution is for a broader scope of people and the leadership is elected and held accountable. The religious one...not so much.

    Exactly right, a bureaucrat in Washington D.C. is much better at solving a local social problem than a local charity. That is why we have such tremendous success on federal social programs that cost more than intended, does less than intended, and never solves a problem. Seems the only choice you care about is the one that murders the unborn because choice about spending your own money isn't important to you.

  9. #729
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,258

    Re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    If the GOP doesn't fix the many things that caused it to lose last November it will continue to lose.

    Don't think so?

    Wait and see.
    Seems like those liberal utopia countries are having serious problems

    Sweden stunned by third night of rioting - World News

  10. #730
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    06-29-14 @ 09:29 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    360

    Re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Was Watergate a scandal?
    Are...are you asking me like you don't know? Do you know?

    If you don't, there's a wiki page on it. You can have yourself a cursory glance, skim some of the article to get an idea of just what Watergate was.

    Do you understand the definition of a scandal?
    More than you, apparently.

    Lying is a scandal and what Susan Rice did was lie to the American people based upon talking points that came from this Administration.
    Or not.

    I mean, unless you have evidence that the administration set out to fool the American people, and a motive for this behavior as well.

    *snip irrelevant bull*****
    You conservatives are so cute, you just can't help spewing all that stupid vitriol at the President, I wonder why that is?

Page 73 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •