Page 65 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 869

Thread: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

  1. #641
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You are so right, protesters always go to spontaneous rallies with rocket propelled grenades and heavy arms. You want to believe that Rice and the CIA didn't lie to you, so be it, nothing it seems is going to ever change your mind about the competence of this President and his Administration. He was too busy fund raising to take an active role but that is apparently ok for liberals never take responsibility for any failures.
    Do you believe the Obama administration had the obligation to tell the world the exactly what the knew about the attack at Benghazi? Would President Bush do this, if he were president on Sept 11, 2012?

  2. #642
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    The country didn't lose, those on the right lost.

    Most Americans aren't buying what they are trying to sell.

    Deal with it.
    How much of the 6.8 trillion dollar debt is yours and are you paying taxes to fund the debt service?

    Are you one of the 21 + million unemployed/under employed/discouraged workers today?

    Did you lose one of the 10 million jobs lost during this Presidency?

    Sounds to me like you are one of those who buys rhetoric and ignores results

  3. #643
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Do you believe the Obama administration had the obligation to tell the world the exactly what the knew about the attack at Benghazi? Would President Bush do this, if he were president on Sept 11, 2012?
    I think the Obama Administration had no business sending Susan Rice out to give out information that was proven to be a lie. I further think that since no one has been fired for incompetence the Obama Administration shows its own incompetence.

  4. #644
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    All of the content in the Op-Ed piece was his personal opinion. If you look closely you will see that there was not a single piece of hard evidence in there. You do know the difference between hard evidence and personal opinion, I'm assuming.....do you?
    Your opinion noted as is your partisan hackery

  5. #645
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,937
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I think the Washington post has jumped the gun. On approval ratings and the like, I do not pay any attention to the Republicans as they will always knock the president and the Democrats, because they will always defend the president. I look to see what independents think. Right now, independents view the president favorable at the 46% mark, up from 45% last week. The presidents was at 48% last November among independents when he won re-election. So the bottom line is none of these scandals has stuck with them or changed how they view the president. That may change latter as independents do not really pay much attention to the happenings in Washington. But for now, the president is doing okay in their book.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  6. #646
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Sounds to me like you are one of those who buys rhetoric and ignores results




    I'm one of those who voted for the winner in the election last November.

    I'll bet that you will be voting for the loser in 2016.






    "Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP."

  7. #647
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    The Congress ended the Vietnam war by withdrawing funds. Nixon had little to do with it. America lost all credibility by staying involved in a conflict even when it was obvious we could not win. Thanks tricky Dick.
    Obvious to whom it was a war America could not win?

    In fact the United States could have won quite handily if it were not for the left wing in the country. Now Americans cannot win any war, as we have seen. against the most rag tag opponents in the world.

    The first thing the left asks for is 'an exit strategy', not a winning strategy. This is the only time in history such an open request was ever made to a leadership contemplating war. 'When do we retreat?' is now on the mind of every leftist.

  8. #648
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    I'm one of those who voted for the winner in the election last November.

    I'll bet that you will be voting for the loser in 2016.
    The winner was Obama. The loser was the US of A.

  9. #649
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    LOL....oh...I get it. You post an Op-Ed piece as supposed "proof" of your point....the OP-Ed is just a blog of Will's opinion and spin on it, lacking any attempt to use hard evidence...and because I point out to you that there is a difference between hard evidence and personal opinion....I am a partisan hack......gotcha.
    You obviously didn't read the op ed piece because specific content is listed along with the link to that information, information such as 12 revisions of the talking points which isn't opinion but rather fact. You continue to prove that facts don't matter at all to an Obama supporter

  10. #650
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    LOL....oh...I get it. You post an Op-Ed piece as supposed "proof" of your point....the OP-Ed is just a blog of Will's opinion and spin on it, lacking any attempt to use hard evidence...and because I point out to you that there is a difference between hard evidence and personal opinion....I am a partisan hack......gotcha.
    You obviously didn't read the op ed piece because specific content is listed along with the link to that information, information such as 12 revisions of the talking points which isn't opinion but rather fact. You continue to prove that facts don't matter at all to an Obama supporter

Page 65 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •