Page 33 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 869

Thread: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

  1. #321
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Too Funny....just shows how little you know. You know that the red states are the ones that take more for every tax dollar contributed than they put it....right?
    Most Red States Take More Money From Washington Than They Put In | Mother Jones


    Oops....little things like facts fool you again Conservative.
    Do you have any concept of where taxdollars come from? You live in the bankrupt state of California so obviously you have no idea

  2. #322
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by iacardsfan View Post
    Ahh yes Fox news is always a reliable source for unbiased news.
    You are so right, AP, ABC, CBS don't count either, do they?

  3. #323
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Do you have any concept of where taxdollars come from? You live in the bankrupt state of California so obviously you have no idea
    Is that how you deal with facts? Can't you address the fact that you were wrong about blue states doing the taking?
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  4. #324
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Is that how you deal with facts? Can't you address the fact that you were wrong about blue states doing the taking?
    After looking at how bankrupt your state is including cities I stand by my statement. As for tax dollars going back to the people who pay the taxes, I don't have a problem with that. Still looking for that California bailout I see?

  5. #325
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    After looking at how bankrupt your state is including cities I stand by my statement. As for tax dollars going back to the people who pay the taxes, I don't have a problem with that. Still looking for that California bailout I see?
    Your post here clearly demonstrates that you don't understand how the link dispproves your previous claim AND this one. The fact is....tax dollars DON't go back to the people who are paying them. The Red States are taking a disproportionate amount back.

    Read comprehension problem? Where does it say anything about a California bailout. California has the 9th largest economy in the WORLD. California has been bailing out this country for years.

    I'll give you this from even an extreme right-wing source: http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/calif...9/11/id/451429
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  6. #326
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Your post here clearly demonstrates that you don't understand how the link dispproves your previous claim AND this one. The fact is....tax dollars DON't go back to the people who are paying them. The Red States are taking a disproportionate amount back.

    Read comprehension problem? Where does it say anything about a California bailout. California has the 9th largest economy in the WORLD. California has been bailing out this country for years.
    California probably ought to pay off its own debt then and stop taking money from the Federal Govt. to cover their short fall. When was the last time that California has a Republican legislature? Keep sending those California businesses to TX as we love the economic growth they bring to the state. What a great economy you have, too bad you cannot employ your own people

  7. #327
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Your post here clearly demonstrates that you don't understand how the link dispproves your previous claim AND this one. The fact is....tax dollars DON't go back to the people who are paying them. The Red States are taking a disproportionate amount back.

    Read comprehension problem? Where does it say anything about a California bailout. California has the 9th largest economy in the WORLD. California has been bailing out this country for years.

    I'll give you this from even an extreme right-wing source: Calif. Economy Remains 9th Largest in World
    Aw yes, California and liberal fiscal responsibility??

    Report: California

  8. #328
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    California probably ought to pay off its own debt then and stop taking money from the Federal Govt. to cover their short fall. When was the last time that California has a Republican legislature? Keep sending those California businesses to TX as we love the economic growth they bring to the state. What a great economy you have, too bad you cannot employ your own people
    We are doing that with a Democrat in the Governor's office....and sorry Con....the myth about California businesses fleeing to Texas has been debunked numerous times. There is a reason that Texas has more people living in poverty than most of the rest of the country and why your education system ranks among the worst.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  9. #329
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Aw yes, California and liberal fiscal responsibility??

    Report: California
    BTW....you still haven't addressed the fact that you were completely wrong (as usual) about Red states propping up the blue ones. You wanna address that...or at least admit that you didn't know what you were talking about?
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #330
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Texas Politics - Texas Ranks Among the World's Economies

    Here ya go again Con.....where does Texas rank in relation to California?

    Oh...those dang facts again.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

Page 33 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •