Page 32 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 869

Thread: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

  1. #311
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Just a good old guy that you want to have a beer with, hardly the respect deserving of the office. My avatar says it all.

  2. #312
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]


  3. #313
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    I Love when people post this map....as if it shows anything. Compare this map to a map showing where people in the United States live and you get the same image (A good example is Nevada. Nobody really lives in that state except in the blue Las Vegas area). But keep on thinking that it shows anything else....LOL...
    this map was posted in response to an idiot claiming the GOP is a regional party. get your head out of your ass

  4. #314
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    this map was posted in response to an idiot claiming the GOP is a regional party. get your head out of your ass
    The map shows the blue area where the most corruption and dependence on taxpayers for assistance occurs.Normally that is the big cities run by Democrat city bosses who keep power by buying votes and keeping people dependent. What ever happened to pride in these communities? If people had any pride there they wouldn't keep electing Democrats

  5. #315
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Just a good old guy that you want to have a beer with, hardly the respect deserving of the office. My avatar says it all.
    LOL......okie dokie. Keep living your fantasy.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  6. #316
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    this map was posted in response to an idiot claiming the GOP is a regional party. get your head out of your ass
    It is a regional party. The map indicates in blue where most of the people in this country live. The red areas are pretty much the sparsely populated fly-over states.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  7. #317
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The map shows the blue area where the most corruption and dependence on taxpayers for assistance occurs.Normally that is the big cities run by Democrat city bosses who keep power by buying votes and keeping people dependent. What ever happened to pride in these communities? If people had any pride there they wouldn't keep electing Democrats
    Too Funny....just shows how little you know. You know that the red states are the ones that take more for every tax dollar contributed than they put it....right?
    http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...ng-charts-maps


    Oops....little things like facts fool you again Conservative.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #318
    Professor
    iacardsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Seen
    11-24-17 @ 09:51 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,981

    re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up | Fox News

    More examples of Obama incompetence and yet where is the outrage from the left?
    Ahh yes Fox news is always a reliable source for unbiased news.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals."
    - Mark Twain
    Run your own nation, play Cybernations.

  9. #319
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    It is a regional party. The map indicates in blue where most of the people in this country live. The red areas are pretty much the sparsely populated fly-over states.
    oh. I see. we are playing the idiocy card. I have that card too.

    the populated areas are where the majority of poverty exists. so the democratic party is just a party of people looking for financial assistance as they can't survive without help form others.

  10. #320
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    re: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up [W:378]

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    oh. I see. we are playing the idiocy card. I have that card too.

    the populated areas are where the majority of poverty exists. so the democratic party is just a party of people looking for financial assistance as they can't survive without help form others.
    True...but you are always going to find the majority of poverty in the areas where the majority of people live. That's just basic logic.....DOH!
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

Page 32 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •