Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Russia To Expel U.S. Diplomat

  1. #1
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Russia To Expel U.S. Diplomat

    #1 the guy is not a diplomat.

    Russia's Federal Security Service, the FSB, caught this guy, Ryan C. Fogle, who is posted as the third secretary in the political section at the USA's Moscow Embassy in the act. When caught, he had a load of €500 notes and spy-stuff with him.

    Fogle's mama didn't help him out at all. When reached by phone she said, "I have nothing to say." IOW: You've got him dead to rights, throw the book at him.

    Read more here: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...056321772.html

    I wonder what the CIA will have this fine dude doing next?

    Any ideas?




    "If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there." Lewis Carroll
    Last edited by shrubnose; 05-14-13 at 02:26 PM. Reason: fix link

  2. #2
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: Russia To Expel U.S. Diplomat

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    #1 the guy is not a diplomat.

    Russia's Federal Security Service, the FSB, caught this guy, Ryan C. Fogle, who is posted as the third secretary in the political section at the USA's Moscow Embassy in the act. When caught, he had a load of €500 notes and spy-stuff with him.

    Fogle's mama didn't help him out at all. When reached by phone she said, "I have nothing to say." IOW: You've got him dead to rights, throw the book at him.

    Read more here: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...056321772.html

    I wonder what the CIA will have this fine dude doing next?

    Any ideas?




    "If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there." Lewis Carroll
    Says:

    PAGE UNAVAILABLE

    The document you requested either no longer exists or is not currently available.

    You may use the "Back" button in your browser to return to the previous page, click Home to return to the WSJ.com home page, or access the Site Map.

    To report this problem, contact Customer Service at onlinejournal@wsj.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  3. #3
    Dungeon Master
    Chicks dig the long ball

    azgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,130

    Re: Russia To Expel U.S. Diplomat

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Says:
    It's already a cover-up.
    I have CDO, it's like OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be.

  4. #4
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Russia To Expel U.S. Diplomat

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Says:


    Try it again, I fixed the link.

    Here's an 'interesting' video: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22531001

    Obviously the end of the 'Cold War' did not end spying.
    Last edited by shrubnose; 05-14-13 at 02:40 PM. Reason: fix link

  5. #5
    Dungeon Master
    Chicks dig the long ball

    azgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,130

    Re: Russia To Expel U.S. Diplomat

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Try it again, I fixed the link.

    Here's an 'interesting' video: BBC News - Video footage of 'CIA agent' Ryan Fogle detained in Russia

    Obviously the end of the 'Cold War' did not end spying.
    This page can't be displayed

    •Make sure the web address http://www.bbc..co.uk is correct.
    •Look for the page with your search engine.
    •Refresh the page in a few minutes.
    I have CDO, it's like OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be.

  6. #6
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Russia To Expel U.S. Diplomat

    Quote Originally Posted by azgreg View Post
    It's already a cover-up.


    But not a very good one so far.

  7. #7
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: Russia To Expel U.S. Diplomat

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Try it again, I fixed the link.

    Here's an 'interesting' video: BBC News - Video footage of 'CIA agent' Ryan Fogle detained in Russia

    Obviously the end of the 'Cold War' did not end spying.
    Thanks now I read it. But I do not see what the laughing matter is?

    Your spy was caught! Why can't you send a decent capable spy over there to reach people all the way to the top as you should be?
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  8. #8
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    Re: Russia To Expel U.S. Diplomat

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Thanks now I read it. But I do not see what the laughing matter is?

    Your spy was caught! Why can't you send a decent capable spy over there to reach people all the way to the top as you should be?
    People get caught from time to time. It happens.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  9. #9
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    Re: Russia To Expel U.S. Diplomat

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post

    Obviously the end of the 'Cold War' did not end spying.
    Of course not. You don't even need antagonism to spy on each other. Israel spies on the United States, and we spy on them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Russia To Expel U.S. Diplomat

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Thanks now I read it. But I do not see what the laughing matter is?

    Your spy was caught! Why can't you send a decent capable spy over there to reach people all the way to the top as you should be?
    A question for the Democrats. They are the ones with most of the power, right now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •