Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 151

Thread: White House holds OFF-THE-RECORD briefing with reporters on Benghazi

  1. #101
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,986

    Re: White House holds OFF-THE-RECORD briefing with reporters on Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    if you needed to know what was one thing they decided to come up with what to do for going forward with Protecting our Embassies. That was to make Sure a Fest Team is Deployed on a Ship in those regions. Its called working with the other side in Bi-Partisan manner. Just an FYI.
    So does that solve all over our problems? It's a yes or no answer.

    If yes, then why are we still talking about Benghazi, if not for political motivation? If no, why are we still not talking about additional security measures?


    My point, as it's been all along, is let's quit wasting time on irrelevant nonsense and let's focus on what's important, which is the safety of Americans. Surely, though we've disagreed on other things, we can agree we should focus on keeping Americans safe, correct?

  2. #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: White House holds OFF-THE-RECORD briefing with reporters on Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    So does that solve all over our problems? It's a yes or no answer.

    If yes, then why are we still talking about Benghazi, if not for political motivation? If no, why are we still not talking about additional security measures?


    My point, as it's been all along, is let's quit wasting time on irrelevant nonsense and let's focus on what's important, which is the safety of Americans. Surely, though we've disagreed on other things, we can agree we should focus on keeping Americans safe, correct?
    No.

    Because some security measures cannot be discussed publicly.

    Also for discussing News Sources about Benghazi and you wanted a to give a fair assessment. As if stories are relevant in some way or apply. I have started a thread to do so.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/genera...post1061801432

    Feel free to give your Assessment.
    Last edited by MMC; 05-13-13 at 10:41 AM.

  3. #103
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,986

    Re: White House holds OFF-THE-RECORD briefing with reporters on Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    No.

    Because some security measures cannot be discussed publicly.
    A fair point, some can and some cannot. But it seems to me it would be a better use of our government's time to make sure those security measures are being acted upon, whether it's done in public or not. Instead, we constantly keep getting this dog and pony show which does nothing to help anyone. It's simply a political ploy, and I'm tired of it, when there are so many more necessary things we should be focusing on.

  4. #104
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,315

    Re: White House holds OFF-THE-RECORD briefing with reporters on Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    So does that solve all over our problems? It's a yes or no answer.

    If yes, then why are we still talking about Benghazi, if not for political motivation? If no, why are we still not talking about additional security measures?


    My point, as it's been all along, is let's quit wasting time on irrelevant nonsense and let's focus on what's important, which is the safety of Americans. Surely, though we've disagreed on other things, we can agree we should focus on keeping Americans safe, correct?
    Ah ... following the traditional coverup structure blueprint.
    That "Let's just fix the problem rather than assign blame" is always the last bad brick to be tried after all the other bad bricks have failed.

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: White House holds OFF-THE-RECORD briefing with reporters on Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    A fair point, some can and some cannot. But it seems to me it would be a better use of our government's time to make sure those security measures are being acted upon, whether it's done in public or not. Instead, we constantly keep getting this dog and pony show which does nothing to help anyone. It's simply a political ploy, and I'm tired of it, when there are so many more necessary things we should be focusing on.
    Well, I would remind you of the statements by Team Obama and the left that concern investigations and what they say they have going on too. Which that is all running current. With whatever the Republicans have to say. While all is being discussed over it. So there is no surprise there is more coming out. Even the AP is reporting more whistle-blowers will be coming forward. Rogers confirmed that on Sunday with the talk Shows. Since whoever approached his committee.

    Plus like I said......now we have a way to look at what News Sources can be applied to the Benghazi Story. Or if they don't.

  6. #106
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,315

    Re: White House holds OFF-THE-RECORD briefing with reporters on Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    A fair point, some can and some cannot. But it seems to me it would be a better use of our government's time to make sure those security measures are being acted upon, whether it's done in public or not. Instead, we constantly keep getting this dog and pony show which does nothing to help anyone.
    It's simply a political ploy, and I'm tired of it,
    when there are so many more necessary things we should be focusing on.
    Was making up a fanciful story to get through an election a political ploy?

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-08-13 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,114

    Re: White House holds OFF-THE-RECORD briefing with reporters on Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    So does that solve all over our problems? It's a yes or no answer.

    If yes, then why are we still talking about Benghazi, if not for political motivation? If no, why are we still not talking about additional security measures?


    My point, as it's been all along, is let's quit wasting time on irrelevant nonsense and let's focus on what's important, which is the safety of Americans. Surely, though we've disagreed on other things, we can agree we should focus on keeping Americans safe, correct?
    So a cover up should be ignored? what was the purpose of the Watergate investigations and hearings then? there was need for them the ones who did the break in were caught

  8. #108
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,315

    Re: White House holds OFF-THE-RECORD briefing with reporters on Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by trfjr View Post
    So a cover up should be ignored? what was the purpose of the Watergate investigations and hearings then? there was need for them the ones who did the break in were caught
    And there's no point trying to find out who was responsible for IRS corruption ... after all SOMEbody already apologized to SOMEbody and said it won't happen again so let's just drop it.
    Yeah ... already covered ... old story.

  9. #109
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,267

    Re: White House holds OFF-THE-RECORD briefing with reporters on Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    And there's no point trying to find out who was responsible for IRS corruption ... after all SOMEbody already apologized to SOMEbody and said it won't happen again so let's just drop it.
    Yeah ... already covered ... old story.
    Absolutely. What difference does it make? We need to fix what's broken and not go on some partisan witch hunt.

  10. #110
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,315

    Re: White House holds OFF-THE-RECORD briefing with reporters on Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    Absolutely. What difference does it make? We need to fix what's broken and not go on some partisan witch hunt.

    Exactly ...

    cantwealljustgetalong.jpg

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •