Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 161

Thread: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

  1. #71
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,867
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Apparently they've learned about forthcomingness from the last administration.
    Now there's a monument to irrelevance. Can't blame this on GWB. Lefties will need a new tactic.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  2. #72
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,826

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    Being a georgia boy, I was never into that stuff. C&W, Johnny Cash, Conway Twitty, Roger Miller, George Jones, Johnny Horton, etc. Rock and Roll, Elvis, Beatles, Dave Clark Five, etc.
    Your stuff is all good.
    I first heard the Beatles at Kirkland USAF base in '64 when we were on old 66 heading for Scott, the medical field.
    I hated leaving Travis. The Giants, Northern California beauty, all the stuff Dad and I did.
    He umpired Tug McGraw at Lodi in the California League.
    But Travis had become the Gateway to you know where.

  3. #73
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,938
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Your stuff is all good.
    I first heard the Beatles at Kirkland USAF base in '64 when we were on old 66 heading for Scott, the medical field.
    I hated leaving Travis. The Giants, Northern California beauty, all the stuff Dad and I did.
    He umpired Tug McGraw at Lodi in the California League.
    But Travis had become the Gateway to you know where.
    Yeah, after 2 or 3 days at Oakland Army Base.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  4. #74
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,826

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    You're off your game. That post was a first edition.
    I am not quite there yet posting, I agree.
    But I'm glad to be unretired and teaching again.
    Newtown was on my birthday and it changed me.
    Tomorrow night I will go to their prom. It's been many years.

  5. #75
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,826

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    Yeah, after 2 or 3 days at Oakland Army Base.
    It still gets me how Kissinger handled that 2S deferment, ending it in an election year when they knew they wouldn't draft. I gambled on cynicism and won but always felt guilty. I was 1H for 7 years at #32. I still wonder about turning down the ROTC scholarship. You to me are like my buddy who is now gone. He had a life but mental and physical injuries caused much pain and the rest. He wasn't alone in our town either. I miss dM in here. And now I remember Nimbus. He made me laugh.

  6. #76
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,938
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    It still gets me how Kissinger handled that 2S deferment, ending it in an election year when they knew they wouldn't draft. I gambled on cynicism and won but always felt guilty. I was 1H for 7 years at #32. I still wonder about turning down the ROTC scholarship. You to me are like my buddy who is now gone. He had a life but mental and physical injuries caused much pain and the rest. He wasn't alone in our town either. I miss dM in here. And now I remember Nimbus. He made me laugh.
    Nimbus was a good man, headstrong, but he had a good heart. I tend to miss Mback and mangas. But from what I hear both are out there in the Arizona, New Mexico area living life like it was meant to be. Respecting the elders and the ancients.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  7. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Denio Junction
    Last Seen
    11-13-14 @ 12:09 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,039
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    says who?

    Leftists on this forum, and in DNC talking points often bring up WMDs and Bush in the Benghazi discussion. It's almost routine, and they think it a great deflection.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Now there's a monument to irrelevance. Can't blame this on GWB. Lefties will need a new tactic.

  8. #78
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    It's about diplomacy. If we landed a huge invasion force to save 4 people, a lot more than 4 people would have died. Ambassadors know that it can be risky, especially in a place like Libya.
    You can't send a message to our people that there will ever be a situation where we will sit back and let them die.

    The fact that no one even tried, is what is the most shameful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #79
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Of all the people involved in this, Jim Carney will be the only one who takes a fall. He probably should, but it is a shame since he is the most tolerable WH spokesman I have seen in my life.

  10. #80
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    It's about diplomacy. If we landed a huge invasion force to save 4 people, a lot more than 4 people would have died. Ambassadors know that it can be risky, especially in a place like Libya.
    Yeah. It's not like just a few months prior we lobbed Tomahawk cruise missiles in there.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •