Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 161

Thread: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

  1. #131
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,271

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Hmm, I said it was bad decisions and a lack of leadership...and I'm sucking him off? Or did you just have a useless meme burning a hole in your pocket?
    That's 2 ... Obama makes bad decisions and Obama is a crappy leader ... one more ... unless you're suggesting letting you suck him off is the 3rd one.
    I guess that could be the 3rd unless you're saying you're particularly good at it ... are you saying that?

    Objection !
    You're Honor ... he opened the door.
    So he did ... witness will answer the question.

  2. #132
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,149

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I'm a conservative because I call out the progressive bull****?

    If it matters, I'm not a big fan of conservatives considering they continually degrade libertarians such as myself as kooks - however despite how conservatives treat libertarians, I certainly and intelligently realize that progressives are ****ing evil liars and goddamn well know everything they spew is a lie and do so out of contempt and hate - that's why I call politics: "political gangbanging."

    Every ****ing news story and opinion on the "left" is based on hearsay or fantasy while progressive journalists bury the inconvenient (to the democrat party) facts at the bottom of a 3 page article which they damn well know only a few will read in its entirety.

    Don't get pissed at me or make assumptions because I realize the progressive MSM likes to bash people first then buries evidence and substance that vindicates said individual at the end of a news article...

    People have short attention spans and don't read articles - they read the ****ing headline and then attempt to get the jest of the story.... The progressive MSM are doing their best to make Hillary look like a ****ing victim of "conservative attacks" despite her role in leaving an entire embassy to be offed.

    Also, I don't believe I need to justify my political affiliation to you boy.
    You're conservative because you hate gays and are anti-choice. Libertarians are not interested in using the screws of government to tell people about their naughty bits.

    You're Conservative because you thought Romney would win Illinois, and bought every line of crap he spewed out. He was as much in favor of big government as Obama is.

    You're a Republican because you buy into the persecution complex. Think the Conservative media is telling you the truth? Can you spell "Gullible?"


    Now, nobody left an "embassy" to be offed. This was a consulate. By not moving the forces from the Embassy to the consulate, you could argue that the Embassy was left secure. Which makes sense if you think about the fact that the embassy is where the important things, some of which has to do with national security and is classified, are kept. If you think leaving those things unguarded to save the Ambassador is a good idea, you are cheapening his sacrifice. Because he wouldn't put his safety ahead of the interests of the United States.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #133
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,149

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    I guess someone will just have to keep focusing on that politically motivated deadly incompetance of Barry & Hillary and their knee-jerk politically motivated defense by their Party.
    By focusing on Benghazi and not the real crimes, the the Right is complicit in allowing the real crimes to happen.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  4. #134
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,149

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    That's 2 ... Obama makes bad decisions and Obama is a crappy leader ... one more ... unless you're suggesting letting you suck him off is the 3rd one.
    I guess that could be the 3rd unless you're saying you're particularly good at it ... are you saying that?

    Objection !
    You're Honor ... he opened the door.
    So he did ... witness will answer the question.
    The third one was apparently letting you go off your meds.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    You're conservative because you hate gays and are anti-choice. Libertarians are not interested in using the screws of government to tell people about their naughty bits.

    You're Conservative because you thought Romney would win Illinois, and bought every line of crap he spewed out. He was as much in favor of big government as Obama is.

    You're a Republican because you buy into the persecution complex. Think the Conservative media is telling you the truth? Can you spell "Gullible?"


    Now, nobody left an "embassy" to be offed. This was a consulate. By not moving the forces from the Embassy to the consulate, you could argue that the Embassy was left secure. Which makes sense if you think about the fact that the embassy is where the important things, some of which has to do with national security and is classified, are kept. If you think leaving those things unguarded to save the Ambassador is a good idea, you are cheapening his sacrifice. Because he wouldn't put his safety ahead of the interests of the United States.
    I don't hate gays (gay marriage is a TENTH AMENDMENT ISSUE), I believe abortion is murder and Romney would have been better than Obama.

    Furthermore, I avoid watching TV (except the shows I do like which are diseased with progressive ideas) hence I don't watch Fox News via will......

    See - once again we have progressive assuming what others believe..

    Let me guess - I'm addicted to Chick-fill-A as well? I'm a 50-year-old racist redneck with lots of tattoos as well?

    You don't know a ****ing thing about me....

    I'm sure you find me odd because I ask questions and have opinions and just don't follow the donkey blindly..

  6. #136
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,589

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Yeah, but lying to the press isn't what Nixon really did wrong. What he did wrong was use the apparatus of government for political purposes in his coverup.

    The IRS thing is a lot closer to Nixon than Benghazi.


    It was sub point point 8 in Article One of the Impeachment, though.

    The History Place - Impeachment: Richard Nixon
    I am not of the mind that a man is either of science or of religion. At his best and his worst, man exists in the misty glimmering where the falling angel meets the rising ape. That he chooses a direction from that point defines him as human.

  7. #137
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,261

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Since when has truth mattered in Washington?
    I can't disagree. Understand though, that it really is vital for the State Department to be able to field operations in less than friendly places with some credibility. Benghazi was a mistake from the start. They blew a pretty significant hole in their foot with the attack, not to mention the inexcusable loss of life as a result. This wil not go away with a simple lack of media attention in spite of the hopes of some.

  8. #138
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,149

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I don't hate gays (gay marriage is a TENTH AMENDMENT ISSUE), I believe abortion is murder and Romney would have been better than Obama.

    Furthermore, I avoid watching TV (except the shows I do like which are diseased with progressive ideas) hence I don't watch Fox News via will......

    See - once again we have progressive assuming what others believe..

    .
    Actually, it's based on things that you've actually said here. What was your bet about Romney winning Illinois? Yeah, you disappeared for awhile after that bit of self-pwnage.


    I'm sure you find me odd because I ask questions and have opinions and just don't follow the donkey blindly..
    But is it really any better to follow the elephant blindly?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  9. #139
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,271

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    By focusing on Benghazi and not the real crimes, the the Right is complicit in allowing the real crimes to happen.
    In life & death situations, incompetance is more than worthy of investigation.
    If it wasn't, the Admin wouldn't have been trying to hide it for over 1/2 year.
    Besides, as a Country I think we can handle investigating more than one piece of corruption at a time, don't you?
    Last edited by bubbabgone; 05-11-13 at 04:19 PM.

  10. #140
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,787
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    By focusing on Benghazi and not the real crimes, the the Right is complicit in allowing the real crimes to happen.
    I'm sure you can tell us what those "real crimes" are.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •