Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 161

Thread: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

  1. #121
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,107

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    There were reports of gun trucks. What if they were anti aircraft gun trucks.
    ....then unless they had particularly sophisticated associated radars and software they would be useless against fast movers?

  2. #122
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,278

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    There were reports of gun trucks. What if they were anti aircraft gun trucks.
    It's always something, isnit?

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Just like you and all the other Cons do when it's a Con. Don't give me your BS "I'm not a Conservative, I'm a Libertarian." I've read enough of your posts to know.
    I'm a conservative because I call out the progressive bull****?

    If it matters, I'm not a big fan of conservatives considering they continually degrade libertarians such as myself as kooks - however despite how conservatives treat libertarians, I certainly and intelligently realize that progressives are ****ing evil liars and goddamn well know everything they spew is a lie and do so out of contempt and hate - that's why I call politics: "political gangbanging."

    Every ****ing news story and opinion on the "left" is based on hearsay or fantasy while progressive journalists bury the inconvenient (to the democrat party) facts at the bottom of a 3 page article which they damn well know only a few will read in its entirety.

    Don't get pissed at me or make assumptions because I realize the progressive MSM likes to bash people first then buries evidence and substance that vindicates said individual at the end of a news article...

    People have short attention spans and don't read articles - they read the ****ing headline and then attempt to get the jest of the story.... The progressive MSM are doing their best to make Hillary look like a ****ing victim of "conservative attacks" despite her role in leaving an entire embassy to be offed.

    Also, I don't believe I need to justify my political affiliation to you boy.

  4. #124
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,361

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I don't know, it's 4 guys. A concerted attack could have just been 8 dead people. Plus it would have left the actual Embassy less defended, so maybe not a good tactical move.

    I'm stuck on what anybody hopes to accomplish. I don't see a crime here. Bad decisions, lack of leadership...but no crime. If you want an issue to bring down the President, I'd be far more interested in the IRS scrutiny of TP groups. You're barking up the wrong tree here.
    They want to discredit Clinton to hurt her chances for becoming president in 2016. It doesn't take a crime to do that. You are correct. There was no crime. Just incompetence. The IRS thing, on the other hand, was illegal.

  5. #125
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,278

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I'm a conservative because I call out the progressive bull****?

    If it matters, I'm not a big fan of conservatives considering they continually degrade libertarians such as myself as kooks - however despite how conservatives treat libertarians, I certainly and intelligently realize that progressives are ****ing evil liars and goddamn well know everything they spew is a lie and do so out of contempt and hate - that's why I call politics: "political gangbanging."

    Every ****ing news story and opinion on the "left" is based on hearsay or fantasy while progressive journalists bury the inconvenient (to the democrat party) facts at the bottom of a 3 page article which they damn well know only a few will read in its entirety.

    Don't get pissed at me or make assumptions because I realize the progressive MSM likes to bash people first then buries evidence and substance that vindicates said individual at the end of a news article...

    People have short attention spans and don't read articles - they read the ****ing headline and then attempt to get the jest of the story.... The progressive MSM are doing their best to make Hillary look like a ****ing victim of "conservative attacks" despite her role in leaving an entire embassy to be offed.

    Also, I don't believe I need to justify my political affiliation to you boy.
    Nick ... I'm afraid that's Pyrro_Falling_On_Deaf_Ears-front.jpg

  6. #126
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,159

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    I know it's hard but ...

    Attachment 67147302

    ... and anticipating what you're thinking now, yes, to you he is an idol or you wouldn't sound like you do day in and day out.

    Wanna test it? Okay ... list 3 of Barack Obama's biggest faults ... and please avoid obvious nonsense like "He tries too hard to be bi-partisan" .
    Hmm, I said it was bad decisions and a lack of leadership...and I'm sucking him off? Or did you just have a useless meme burning a hole in your pocket?

    3qumbc.jpg


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  7. #127
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,589

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I don't know, it's 4 guys. A concerted attack could have just been 8 dead people. Plus it would have left the actual Embassy less defended, so maybe not a good tactical move.

    I'm stuck on what anybody hopes to accomplish. I don't see a crime here. Bad decisions, lack of leadership...but no crime. If you want an issue to bring down the President, I'd be far more interested in the IRS scrutiny of TP groups. You're barking up the wrong tree here.


    Lying to the American people was one of the things that got Nixon in so much trouble. Incompetence is not a punishable offense, but this obvious deception and the ensuing cover up should bring everything this inept and deceitful crook says.
    I am not of the mind that a man is either of science or of religion. At his best and his worst, man exists in the misty glimmering where the falling angel meets the rising ape. That he chooses a direction from that point defines him as human.

  8. #128
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,159

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    I don't think you understand the objective in the inquiry. The truth is the objective - the people responsible for the poor decisions and negligence should not remain in a position to do so again. Obama is a lame duck, and getter lamer by the minute. Why would anyone risk political capital in an effort already being handed to him or her with the passage of time? Events like this only serve to accelerate it a bit.
    Since when has truth mattered in Washington?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  9. #129
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,159

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    Lying to the American people was one of the things that got Nixon in so much trouble. Incompetence is not a punishable offense, but this obvious deception and the ensuing cover up should bring everything this inept and deceitful crook says.
    Yeah, but lying to the press isn't what Nixon really did wrong. What he did wrong was use the apparatus of government for political purposes in his coverup.

    The IRS thing is a lot closer to Nixon than Benghazi.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  10. #130
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,278

    Re: BBC, After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll

    Quote Originally Posted by fmw View Post
    They want to discredit Clinton to hurt her chances for becoming president in 2016. It doesn't take a crime to do that. You are correct. There was no crime. Just incompetence. The IRS thing, on the other hand, was illegal.
    I guess someone will just have to keep focusing on that politically motivated deadly incompetance of Barry & Hillary and their knee-jerk politically motivated defense by their Party.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •