Page 52 of 74 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 732

Thread: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups[W:484,732]

  1. #511
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,316

    Re: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups in 201

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Interesting.

    I suspect what many people saw while viewing this particular video, was evidence that the only sanctimonious bastard at the hearing was the one who was directed to be there to answer questions, and clearly did not. Seems he was called to the mat because of it.

    What Rep. Kelly said about sitting on the other side of the table from an IRA auditor should send a chill down every taxpayers spine.

    I guess that reality gets lost on some.
    Having that stooge sit there to take a little heat is one thing but there's something we should all remember ...


  2. #512
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups in 201

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    Having that stooge sit there to take a little heat is one thing but there's something we should all remember ...



    I've missed your satirical take on things my friend.

  3. #513
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,016

    Re: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups [W:484

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    share with us the complete list of organization names which were on the BOLO list
    until you do so and you can prove that only conservative groups were represented therein, your argument is without basis
    as usual
    So there are a lot of left wing groups with the words 'Tea Party' in their name?
    There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences.
    P. J. O'Rourke

  4. #514
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,316

    Re: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups in 201

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post


    I've missed your satirical take on things my friend.
    That's what gets me about witness testimony from guys like Miller.
    The Dems on the committee ask if anyone told him to target Conservative groups.
    Now you know that they know that he's not gonna say "Yeah, they told me at the job interview that I gotta nail 'em all".
    It's not done that way.
    You have to already know the answer to be able to extract anything from the guy.

  5. #515
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups in 201

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    That's what gets me about witness testimony from guys like Miller.
    The Dems on the committee ask if anyone told him to target Conservative groups.
    Now you know that they know that he's not gonna say "Yeah, they told me at the job interview that I gotta nail 'em all".
    It's not done that way.
    You have to already know the answer to be able to extract anything from the guy.
    Absolutely bubba.

    One of the offices involved is not far from me here in So Cal. It's an armpit office. Kind of a regional thing in a city called El Monte.

    No way some IRS office worker in El Monte has an epiphany and decides to target Tea Party groups and others of similar political "persuasion" without orders from on high.

    Astounding anyone is attempting to suggest otherwise.

  6. #516
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,325

    Re: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups [W:484

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    bull ****
    that list was replete with organization names including 'patriot'
    the progressives were represented
    Ok, name all of the " Obama supporting Progressive Groups" that were targeted.

    And you didn't comment on the IRS releasing the names on donors list to Democrats and Left Wing groups. That's illegal by the way.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  7. #517
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups [W:484

    Not that what the IRS did was right....but where were all of you who are "outraged" over this, when the IRS was targeting left-wing groups during the Bush years?

    When the IRS targeted liberals - Salon.com

    The selective outrage is very telling.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #518
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups in 201

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5 View Post
    Show me some evidence that legislators are taking bribes.
    I give you Charles Rangel (D) NY.

    Charlie Rangel Hides Income and Assets - WSJ.com

    This long time trash came into office after serving in the Army during VN, and certainly wasn't worth anywhere near what this report shows....So, where'd he get it?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #519
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups [W:484

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Not that what the IRS did was right....but where were all of you who are "outraged" over this, when the IRS was targeting left-wing groups during the Bush years?

    When the IRS targeted liberals - Salon.com

    The selective outrage is very telling.
    In fact, I did speak out against that when it happened....And the fact is dude, that something like this is not along partisan lines. If you do a simple search you'll see about every decade regardless this sort of thing takes place.

    But, if you really want to continue the hyperpartisan blather that Chris Matthews spews then by all means....I'll stop reading....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #520
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups [W:484

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    In fact, I did speak out against that when it happened....And the fact is dude, that something like this is not along partisan lines. If you do a simple search you'll see about every decade regardless this sort of thing takes place.

    But, if you really want to continue the hyperpartisan blather that Chris Matthews spews then by all means....I'll stop reading....
    I give you credit....you are different than most. I agree. The IRS shouldn't be targeting any group, be it Liberal or Conservative...but the "outrage" does seem a little disengenous coming from people who sat unsurprisingly silent when the same thing took place under Bush.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

Page 52 of 74 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •