Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 732

Thread: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups[W:484,732]

  1. #231
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups in 201

    You about 6 years old?
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Heads need to roll at the IRS. The king O administration is the most corrupt in my life time. Chicago politics in the oval office.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  2. #232
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups in 201

    Is this the change that Obama was talking about ?

    If you remember it first started in 2009 with the Obama White House "Snitch on an American" website.

    >"August 6, 2009 - 6:23pm — Capitol Notebook Re: flag@whitehouse.gov
    The shocking news this week coming out of Washington D.C. was the report that Barack Obama's White House wants us Americans to snitch on each other. The apparent reason is that Obama is getting worried that the American people are overwhelmingly turning against his socialized medicine scheme. "<


    The IRS falls under the Department of Treasury.

    The Secretary of the Treasury is a political appointee by the President.

    The Secretary of the Treasury asnsweres to President.

    President Obama answeres to no one.

    As usual, some mid level IRS Commisioners will be thrown under the bus.


    All Tea Party members, supporters and anyone who is on a Tea Party e-mail list should recieve reperations from the Obama administration. Also exemptions from paying any individual income taxes for eight years and the revenue lost should be made up by the 47 % who don't pay any individual income taxes.

  3. #233
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,828

    Re: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups in 201

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Is this the change that Obama was talking about ?

    If you remember it first started in 2009 with the Obama White House "Snitch on an American" website.

    >"August 6, 2009 - 6:23pm — Capitol Notebook Re: flag@whitehouse.gov
    The shocking news this week coming out of Washington D.C. was the report that Barack Obama's White House wants us Americans to snitch on each other. The apparent reason is that Obama is getting worried that the American people are overwhelmingly turning against his socialized medicine scheme. "<


    The IRS falls under the Department of Treasury.

    The Secretary of the Treasury is a political appointee by the President.

    The Secretary of the Treasury asnsweres to President.

    President Obama answeres to no one.

    As usual, some mid level IRS Commisioners will be thrown under the bus.


    All Tea Party members, supporters and anyone who is on a Tea Party e-mail list should recieve reperations from the Obama administration. Also exemptions from paying any individual income taxes for eight years and the revenue lost should be made up by the 47 % who don't pay any individual income taxes.
    Some random police officer shoots someone without justification. Is that also Obama's fault? State governor maybe?

    Some random soldier does something bad, the whole military is to blame? Why do you hate our troops?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #234
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups in 201

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Some random police officer shoots someone without justification. Is that also Obama's fault? State governor maybe?

    Some random soldier does something bad, the whole military is to blame? Why do you hate our troops?
    Seems to me when any of the troops do something that's not politically correct, it's the Obama administration who goes after the troops.

    The liberals have a long track record going back to the early 1970's of always going after the troops. As in President Clinton's own words in reference to the U.S. military, he "loathes the military."

    Establishing a White House snitch on an American website. Releasing classified information for Obama's political gain that jeopardizes the lives of our troops. Issuing a stand down to Special Operation Forces on 9-11-12 and allowing Americans to be murdererd and then a cover up and blaming a You Tube video. Now the IRS singling out political opponents of socialism. It all happened on Obama's watch.

    BTW: I took an oath "that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..." How about you ?

  5. #235
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups in 201

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    You about 6 years old?
    53 years old veteran. Lived in 5 countries, visited every continent except Antarctica. Married to the same woman for 34 years. Father of two, grandfather, fisherman, bow hunter, gun enthusiast. How about you friend? done anything with your life? I suggest you get to know someone before you ask if they are 6 years old.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  6. #236
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups in 201

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Yeah. We said that leading up to the invasion of Iraq and while embedded reporters were kissing the Bush Administration's butt.


    You don't know that. Nothing has been proven. For all you know this was just an action taken by people in the IRS, with no connection to the White House. Until it can be proven otherwise, that's all there is to it.
    Uhm, you people elected a dirt bad, and he drug into the White House the low life political scum of Chicago. It's like a dump truck filled with manure dumping it's load into the Sistine Chapel.

    So the fact that throughout Obama's Presidency there has been one scandal after another doesn't surprise me, what does surprise me is people that are willing to overlook his corruption because it's politically expedient.



    I mean you folks cried constantly about Bush's supposed lies, and then you elected a liar. You folks cried for years about his stupidity, and then you actually elected a moron.


    Sorry, this IRS issue is unprecedented, it's Chicago style politics through and through and you people subjected the rest of America to it. You people subjected Americans to a President and Secretary of State who would rather lie about the deaths of four Americans than tell their families and the rest of the Country the truth because it threatened their power.

    It's nice to know you support that type of behavior. I don't, I was raised correctly and it's going to be real nice to get a President in power that has integrity. One things certain, you folks will call him every name in the book.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  7. #237
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups in 201

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Some random police officer shoots someone without justification. Is that also Obama's fault? State governor maybe?

    Some random soldier does something bad, the whole military is to blame? Why do you hate our troops?
    I think it's clear what we're criticizing Obama for.

    Here's a exercise for you.

    Imagine Bush is in power now, and he lied about Benghazi and the IRS singled out his political enemies.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  8. #238
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    Re: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups in 201

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Seems to me when any of the troops do something that's not politically correct, it's the Obama administration who goes after the troops.

    The liberals have a long track record going back to the early 1970's of always going after the troops. As in President Clinton's own words in reference to the U.S. military, he "loathes the military."

    Establishing a White House snitch on an American website. Releasing classified information for Obama's political gain that jeopardizes the lives of our troops. Issuing a stand down to Special Operation Forces on 9-11-12 and allowing Americans to be murdererd and then a cover up and blaming a You Tube video. Now the IRS singling out political opponents of socialism. It all happened on Obama's watch.

    BTW: I took an oath "that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..." How about you ?
    And who are all these "socialists" in league with ? Certainly not the born again Orthodox retards of Russia. Doubtful that it's with Red China, the mecca of every business owner on the planet.....................

  9. #239
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups in 201

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    And who are all these "socialists" in league with ? Certainly not the born again Orthodox retards of Russia. Doubtful that it's with Red China, the mecca of every business owner on the planet.....................
    Red China is not capitalist, HONK KONG is Capitalist.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  10. #240
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    Re: IRS apologizes for inappropriately targeting conservative political groups in 201

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Red China is not capitalist, HONK KONG is Capitalist.
    Right. And that is why mainland China is such a flop. When will the commies get it ?.........................

Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •