Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Delaware Becomes the 11th State to Allow Same-Sex Marriage

  1. #11
    Professor
    vendur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-05-13 @ 08:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,250

    Re: Delaware Becomes the 11th State to Allow Same-Sex Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    And another irrelevant post by someone who has no education on this particular issue.
    It's irrelevant to point out double standards among the gaystapo? really? i guess if i were a propagandist for the gaystapo, that might be my pitch. Sadly, I'm not.

  2. #12
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: Delaware Becomes the 11th State to Allow Same-Sex Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by vendur View Post
    It's irrelevant to point out double standards among the gaystapo? really? i guess if i were a propagandist for the gaystapo, that might be my pitch. Sadly, I'm not.
    It's irrelevant because you have no knowledge of this issue based on the words you have chosen in your post and because of the analogies you attempt to form but completely fail in doing so.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  3. #13
    Professor
    vendur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-05-13 @ 08:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,250

    Re: Delaware Becomes the 11th State to Allow Same-Sex Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    It's irrelevant because you have no knowledge of this issue based on the words you have chosen in your post and because of the analogies you attempt to form but completely fail in doing so.
    What a bunch of inane verbal diarrhea.

    i hope you wiped... with something other than the constitution.

  4. #14
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,514

    Re: Delaware Becomes the 11th State to Allow Same-Sex Marriage

    As a resident, born and raised in Delaware, I'm rarely proud of my state. In this case though, I think we've made a great step in the right direction.

    I'm hoping a boat-load of idiot Christine O'Donnell supporters are calling their real estate agents and putting their houses up for sale first thing this morning.

    It's nice when your state government does something right for a change.

    Rock On Delaware. Rock On.

  5. #15
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,582

    Re: Delaware Becomes the 11th State to Allow Same-Sex Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by vendur View Post
    What a bunch of inane verbal diarrhea.

    i hope you wiped... with something other than the constitution.
    I take it you're against Fay's having a right to marry. Can you explain why?

  6. #16
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: Delaware Becomes the 11th State to Allow Same-Sex Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by vendur View Post
    What a bunch of inane verbal diarrhea.

    i hope you wiped... with something other than the constitution.
    In other words... as usual, you have nothing. Let us know when you gain some knowledge on this topic. Perhaps then you won't allow that lack of knowledge to cause you to have little logic in these types of discussions.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #17
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,514

    Re: Delaware Becomes the 11th State to Allow Same-Sex Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Yay!!!

    Gonna have a Delaware beer tonight to celebrate!!
    DogFish Head?
    Old Dominion?

    What you gonna have?

  8. #18
    Professor
    vendur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-05-13 @ 08:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,250

    Re: Delaware Becomes the 11th State to Allow Same-Sex Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    In other words... as usual, you have nothing. Let us know when you gain some knowledge on this topic. Perhaps then you won't allow that lack of knowledge to cause you to have little logic in these types of discussions.

    I have nothing?

    where does delware sit on unconstitutional "affirmative action" or equally unconstitutional "hate crimes".

    There is no constitutional protection for someone to screw someone else up the ass and then force a municipality/state to ordain it a "marriage".

    it's all a bunch of fascist, left winger bull****.

  9. #19
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: Delaware Becomes the 11th State to Allow Same-Sex Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by vendur View Post
    I have nothing?

    where does delware sit on unconstitutional "affirmative action" or equally unconstitutional "hate crimes".
    Irrelevant to the issue. This issue is about SSM. Throwing in red herrings shows your lack of logic.

    There is no constitutional protection for someone to screw someone else up the ass and then force a municipality/state to ordain it a "marriage".
    This demonstrates your continued lack of education on this topic. You don't even know the difference between a sex act and sexual orientation.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #20
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,514

    Re: Delaware Becomes the 11th State to Allow Same-Sex Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by vendur View Post
    I have nothing?

    where does delware sit on unconstitutional "affirmative action" or equally unconstitutional "hate crimes".

    There is no constitutional protection for someone to screw someone else up the ass and then force a municipality/state to ordain it a "marriage".

    it's all a bunch of fascist, left winger bull****.
    Are you a resident of Delaware?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •