Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 261

Thread: Diplomat: U.S. Special Forces told "you can't go" to Benghazi during attacks(edited)

  1. #141
    Educator
    keymanjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    07-03-17 @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,002

    Re: There was a stand down order given in Benghzi

    Quote Originally Posted by AreteCourage View Post
    Neither do the Republicans who obviously care more about making Obama look bad rather than getting some actual facts.
    Obama already looks bad. We're just pointing it out to the nimrods that still support him.

  2. #142
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,962
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: an't go" to Benghazi during attacks(edited)

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Hey Perotista...

    Although I totally agree that the use of impeachment is over used today, we have to be mindful that as times become more partisan, and get further away from constitutional construct this is going to happen.
    I know, that is why I said I am not jumping in. Time will tell. I always wonder if the party out of power is searching for the truth or just wants to score enough political points to make the sitting president a little less powerful and a president is a very powerful individual. But if the president actually had a hand in stopping witnesses testifying, which at this point in time I don't think so. Then he has a big problem. Right now I know how State operates and they tend to ignore security warnings and certainly do not want troops around. So the best decision I can make, is to sit, wait and see.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  3. #143
    Educator AreteCourage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Seen
    08-30-13 @ 12:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    790

    Re: There was a stand down order given in Benghzi

    Quote Originally Posted by keymanjim View Post
    Obama already looks bad. We're just pointing it out to the nimrods that still support him.
    Why care about that at all? Instead, how about we get real answers....if they those answers dictate a trial....we give it...if not...we move on.

    Republicans need to get back to the economy and fixing our debt. Those American deaths are tragic, but if this three ring circus is all we're going to get then we're disgracing their deaths and duty to our country.
    Libertarian and Atheist...wow I'm a hated man.

  4. #144
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: There was a stand down order given in Benghzi

    Quote Originally Posted by AreteCourage View Post
    Why care about that at all? Instead, how about we get real answers....if they those answers dictate a trial....we give it...if not...we move on.

    Republicans need to get back to the economy and fixing our debt. Those American deaths are tragic, but if this three ring circus is all we're going to get then we're disgracing their deaths and duty to our country.

    Meh, it's a sad day when our country decides that lies from our government are perfectly fine with them, and that 4 peoples lives are no more worthy of our care than that of a piece of gum on the bottom of a leftists shoe.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #145
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,682

    Diplomat: U.S. Special Forces told "you can't go" to Benghazi during attacks(ed

    It's even sadder when one party and media network try to politicize those deaths incessantly, while being shot down over and over.
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  6. #146
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: Diplomat: U.S. Special Forces told "you can't go" to Benghazi during attacks(ed

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    It's even sadder when one party and media network try to politicize those deaths incessantly, while being shot down over and over.
    Another choosing lies over gum.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Diplomat: U.S. Special Forces told "you can't go" to Benghazi during attacks(edit

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Per CBS News, one of the previously muzzled survivors of the Benghazi attack confirms that Special Forces in AFRICOM were ordered not to go to Benghazi during the attack.

    The Administration swore up and down that a "stand down" order was not given during the 7 hour siege on the Consulate and that all available forces were rallied in aid... except that they lied through their teeth. The truth is somewhere nearer to the opposite of that account, it appears.

    More over, one of the Senators who managed to track down a consulate survivor found that he was checked into the hospital under an alias. He had to find then man through his parents.

    How can anyone defend this administration?
    Just a little FYI telling your people they do not have an order to go in, which is not having the authority for the military, is not a stand down order from the president or the administration. It is just the lack of an issued order to give them the authority to act. I know the trruth doesn't matter to you personally because it interferes with your fantasy land, but some of us might actually pay attention to facts.

  8. #148
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Diplomat: U.S. Special Forces told "you can't go" to Benghazi during attacks(ed

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Another choosing lies over gum.
    Just because you are dancing on the backs of dead americans for your fantasy witch hunt is no reason to deny the truth of what you are doing.

  9. #149
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Diplomat: U.S. Special Forces told "you can't go" to Benghazi during attacks(edit

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Just a little FYI telling your people they do not have an order to go in, which is not having the authority for the military, is not a stand down order from the president or the administration. It is just the lack of an issued order to give them the authority to act. I know the trruth doesn't matter to you personally because it interferes with your fantasy land, but some of us might actually pay attention to facts.
    So what's your point?
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  10. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Diplomat: U.S. Special Forces told "you can't go" to Benghazi during attacks(edit

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Just a little FYI telling your people they do not have an order to go in, which is not having the authority for the military, is not a stand down order from the president or the administration. It is just the lack of an issued order to give them the authority to act. I know the trruth doesn't matter to you personally because it interferes with your fantasy land, but some of us might actually pay attention to facts.
    Got anything about the Libyans Warning us 3 days Prior to the Attack on Benghazi......got anything that can Debunk the fact that the Libyan President stated it was a Predetermined and involved AQ? You know that which Team Obama denied.....but now has been brought by the FBI and the CIA.

    Got anything to Prove that team Obama didn't deny what the Libyan President stated? Lets not let that fact confuse those such as yourself.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •