Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Rhode Island Becomes 10th State to Allow Gay, Lesbian Couples to Marry

  1. #31
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,147

    Re: Rhode Island Becomes 10th State to Allow Gay, Lesbian Couples to Marry

    Quote Originally Posted by Un biased View Post
    If you think about it the anti mix marriage was right it would lead to homosexuals wanting to marry .
    equality leading to more equality is just common sense legally

    equality leading to legalizing child rap, bestiality and marrying trees is not common sense which were the other "arguments"
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoMtnClimber View Post
    Yes, gay people absolutely have the right to infringe on other people's religious rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  2. #32
    Professor
    Un biased's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    05-30-16 @ 09:41 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,642

    Re: Rhode Island Becomes 10th State to Allow Gay, Lesbian Couples to Marry

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    equality leading to more equality is just common sense legally

    equality leading to legalizing child rap, bestiality and marrying trees is not common sense which were the other "arguments"
    Morally and for insurance reasons my husband ( tree ) was chopped down right after its life insurance started to come into play how odd

  3. #33
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,147

    Re: Rhode Island Becomes 10th State to Allow Gay, Lesbian Couples to Marry

    Quote Originally Posted by Un biased View Post
    Morally and for insurance reasons my husband ( tree ) was chopped down right after its life insurance started to come into play how odd
    "chopped" down? sorry until the investigation is complete no one gets the life insurance until the murder is solved or until we at least deem you didnt do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoMtnClimber View Post
    Yes, gay people absolutely have the right to infringe on other people's religious rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  4. #34
    Professor
    Un biased's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    05-30-16 @ 09:41 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,642

    Re: Rhode Island Becomes 10th State to Allow Gay, Lesbian Couples to Marry

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    "chopped" down? sorry until the investigation is complete no one gets the life insurance until the murder is solved or until we at least deem you didnt do it.
    Darn so close but yet so far

  5. #35
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    54,759

    Re: Rhode Island Becomes 10th State to Allow Gay, Lesbian Couples to Marry

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Can't wait until polygamy is legalized. That will be so awesome!
    If we allow women the right to vote, then the negroes and italians and Irish and even the poor will be demanding the right to vote!*



    Slippery slope arguments against individual liberty: Welcome to the Republican Party! The party of small government and individual liberty!**


    *actual founding fathers discussion
    **not actually the party of either of these things

    edit: And judging by your avatar, you're one of those people who thinks only landowners should be able to vote
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    We have no reason not to believe him. [North Korean Dictator and Mass Murder Kim Jong-Un] has been very honest and accommodating.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •