Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 203

Thread: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

  1. #141
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,205

    Re: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yeah! That's what Dan Rather said. How'd that turn out?
    Yeah! So why can't you prove anything, apdst?

  2. #142
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    27,764

    Re: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Were you asleep during that time? Johnson was just as hated by the anti-war crowd as Nixon.
    Which is strange, considering the somewhat disjointed references with the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act, and Johnson. You sometimes hear Johnson discussed in explicit detail, but normally you just heard references to just the Acts themselves, the Democratic Party, and perhaps Kennedy. Johnson also doesn't have that imagery of being one of the big Presidents or figures for civil rights. Instead, you usually get: Lincoln, Kennedy, and MLK.
    A message to both the Left and the Right. Ari Ne'eman-"People with disabilities deserve better than to be used as props in the country’s ongoing — and so far stalemated — arguments over gun control." https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/201...-obama-liberty

  3. #143
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,205

    Re: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Good afternoon, apdst.

    Riiight! Everyone knows that originals are to be destroyed, but copies retained. It works really well on home titles, contracts, Wills, Treaties, and other assorted pieces of paper! Most people may make a copy of something important, but they will then put the original in a safe deposit box or a personal safe in their home. This person sounds like an idiot, IMO! :
    Speaking of idiots.....would you give your orignial home titles, contracts, wills and other assorted documents to a reporter? No? But if you don't then how do we know you aren't lying or that you forged those documents?

  4. #144
    Sage

    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,339

    Re: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Speaking of idiots.....would you give your orignial home titles, contracts, wills and other assorted documents to a reporter? No? But if you don't then how do we know you aren't lying or that you forged those documents?
    1. Not on your life! I doubt I would even give them a copy, and with the current distrust of the media, how many would?.

    2. You wouldn't. Sad, but true. That's why people have attorneys, I guess.

  5. #145
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,205

    Re: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    1. Not on your life! I doubt I would even give them a copy, and with the current distrust of the media, how many would?.

    2. You wouldn't. Sad, but true. That's why people have attorneys, I guess.
    Then what exactly was your point?

  6. #146
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,467

    Re: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Speaking of idiots.....would you give your orignial home titles, contracts, wills and other assorted documents to a reporter? No? But if you don't then how do we know you aren't lying or that you forged those documents?
    Is that really your argument??
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  7. #147
    Sage

    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,339

    Re: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Then what exactly was your point?
    I was in agreement with apdst who said "buh bye, credibility." I still am.

  8. #148
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,467

    Re: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Really and who keeps writing articles about Ayers? Rightwingers. Who keep mentioning Ayers every chance they get? Rightwingers. Who made this thread about Ayers? A rightwinger.

    A functioning memory, really? Okay, well...

    Do you remember this traitor?

    •May 20, 2005: Two New Jersey men, Craig Orler and Gabriel Garafa, who allegedly belong to neo-Nazi and skinhead groups, were charged with illegally selling to police informants guns and 60 pounds of urea to use in a bomb.

    Or this traitor?

    •Oct. 25, 2004: FBI agents in Tennessee arrested Demetrius "Van" Crocker after he allegedly tried to purchase ingredients for deadly sarin nerve gas and C-4 plastic explosives from an undercover agent. Crocker, who was involved with white supremacist groups, was charged with trying to get explosives to destroy a building and faces more than 20 years in prison.

    Or this traitor?

    •April 10, 2003: The FBI raided the home of William Krar, of Noonday, Texas, and discovered an arsenal of more than 500,000 rounds of ammunition, 65 pipe bombs and remote control briefcase bombs, and almost 2 pounds of sodium cyanide, enough to make a bomb that could kill everyone in a large building. Krar, reportedly associated with white supremacist groups, was sentenced to 11 years in prison for possession of a chemical weapon.

    Or this traitor?

    The FBI reported on May 6 that it had broken up a possibly deadly domestic "terror attack" when it arrested Buford Rogers in Western Minnesota. After raiding his mobile home in the town of Montevideo, law enforcement found Molotov cocktails, suspected pipe bombs and a Romanian AKM assault rife....
    Another Right-Wing Extremist Terror Arrest; Fox News Not Interested In Assigning Blame | Blog | Media Matters for America

    No? Well maybe you should remember before pointing fingers because there's plenty more "traitors" where they came from and guess where that is? The rightwing. Try and remember that, clownboy
    It's amazing how Leftists defend Ayers!

    Ayers is defnitely guilty of treason. He needs to be tried and executed.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  9. #149
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,205

    Re: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Is that really your argument??
    Are you having trouble keeping up with the discussion?

    Where's your proof that Downing Street memos were faked, apdst?

  10. #150
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,467

    Re: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Are you having trouble keeping up with the discussion?

    Where's your proof that Downing Street memos were faked, apdst?
    I've already provided it. Only a dolt would find credibility in copies of copies of the originals; originals that no identifiable person has ever laid eyes on.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •