Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 203

Thread: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

  1. #91
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ft.Wayne In
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 03:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,305

    Re: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    No, you're wrong, Obama didn't go into Libya, he worked with NATO to provide air support for the Libyan freedom fighters. So on that note, Obama is a far better leader than you deserve.
    He didn't go to congress which is his responsibility!!

    Screw NATO go to congress!!!

  2. #92
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Uhhh well, I know for a fact that neither the creator or the Bill of Rights guarentees anything and that apparently you don't. Yes, you may have the natural right to eat and a right to work and protect yourself, but neither the creator or the constitution can "guarentee" that you will eat or that you will work or that you won't get harmed or killed.
    You need to read the whole constitution, not just the parts that you think you can change at will.

    The constitution doesn't guarentee or grant rights, it simply protects them by recognizing they exist...and the creator can't change or alter the constitution because that requires an amendment with 2/3 majority vote of the states. But unfortunately, there are too many fools who think they can interpret the constituion to fit their ideology and are so full of irrational fear and nonsense that they've lost all common sense and reason...thats if they even had any to begin with.
    Oh the irony....Quick someone get Moot a mirror.

    No, you're wrong, Obama didn't go into Libya, he worked with NATO to provide air support for the Libyan freedom fighters. So on that note, Obama is a far better leader than you deserve.
    Obama is a deceptive, two faced, lying waste of a human being....He should be frog marched across the lawn in cuffs.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #93
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    Re: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    You need to read the whole constitution, not just the parts that you think you can change at will

    Oh the irony....Quick someone get Moot a mirror.

    Obama is a deceptive, two faced, lying waste of a human being....He should be frog marched across the lawn in cuffs.
    Oh my, it didn't take long for you to expose what you're really full of, did it? I rest my case.

  4. #94
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    Re: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

    Quote Originally Posted by penn1954 View Post
    He didn't go to congress which is his responsibility!!

    Screw NATO go to congress!!!
    What makes you think Obama didn't go to congress? He wouldn't have gotten the funding to help NATO if he didn't...doh.

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    No, you're right, Obama went into Libya without even going to the UN...So, yeah....Thanks for reminding me of that...On that note Obama is worse.
    Bush spends $3T in Iraq producing the biggest foreign policy disaster since Vietnam, and conservative praise him. Obama spends almost nothing to liberate Libya, no boots on the ground, no insurgency, and the crackpot conservatives attack him for "going into" Libya.

    And they wonder why the GOP is increasingly irrelevant.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    No, you're wrong, Obama didn't go into Libya, he worked with NATO to provide air support for the Libyan freedom fighters. So on that note, Obama is a far better leader than you deserve.
    You're interrupting the whacky tea party narrative with the facts!

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

    Because Bush didn't commit treason.
    Knowingly lying to congress in order to go to war on false pretenses is a treasonous offense.
    Additionally, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and many others in their cabinet will never be seen leaving the United States. If they do they will be immediately arrested and brought to trial for war crimes in the world court.
    They are war criminal exiles in their own country.
    George W. Bush Cancels Swiss Trip as Rights Activists Vow War Crimes Charges - ABC News
    Who's Afraid of War Crimes Prosecution? Cheney Cancels Canada Visit | Global Research TV
    Bush’s Toronto Visit Cancelled Amid Mass Public Pressure for Arrest | Veterans Today

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Because Bush didn't commit treason.
    Just war crimes. Good point.

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    No, when right-wingers fight the government they're fighting for freedom. )
    Democracy is the enemy. We got it.

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Bill Ayers Defends Weather Underground Bombings

    I don't recall any president doing such a thing.
    You have poor memory.
    Jonathan Schwarz: Lie After Lie After Lie: What Colin Powell Knew Ten Years Ago Today and What He Said

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •