Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: BENGHAZI: Names of ‘whistleblower’ witnesses revealed

  1. #21
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: BENGHAZI: Names of ‘whistleblower’ witnesses revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Yes, let's.

    But I'm not going to enjoy whatever truths are eventually revealed. I'm not going to forget the photos of Ambassador Stevens's corpse or Ty Woods dying on that rooftop waiting for help that never came. Sickening.
    I want the lies outed. Those who participated in promoting those lies will be apparent without necessarily pointing fingers. That's what I'll enjoy because they sought to avoid a judgement on their behavior. The content of the truth will not be pleasant, and will no doubt be hurtful to the families and loved ones of those deceased. I would much prefer to suffer the truth than to be coddled with lies were I in their shoes.

  2. #22
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,361

    Re: BENGHAZI: Names of ‘whistleblower’ witnesses revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    Violent death is nothing to America.
    I'll be darned. I didn't know that.

  3. #23
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,356

    Re: BENGHAZI: Names of ‘whistleblower’ witnesses revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    I want the lies outed. Those who participated in promoting those lies will be apparent without necessarily pointing fingers. That's what I'll enjoy because they sought to avoid a judgement on their behavior. The content of the truth will not be pleasant, and will no doubt be hurtful to the families and loved ones of those deceased. I would much prefer to suffer the truth than to be coddled with lies were I in their shoes.
    Good morning, humbolt.

    I think the one thing that bothers me more than any other is that there was a room full of people watching this as it was happening! Shock and paralysis is possible, I suppose, but I've seen people do more to immediately help an animal that has been hit by a car! They have phones...why did it take hours to make a decision?

  4. #24
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: BENGHAZI: Names of ‘whistleblower’ witnesses revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Good morning, humbolt.

    I think the one thing that bothers me more than any other is that there was a room full of people watching this as it was happening! Shock and paralysis is possible, I suppose, but I've seen people do more to immediately help an animal that has been hit by a car! They have phones...why did it take hours to make a decision?
    I agree, Pol, and I don't know why it took so long to make the wrong decision. Time was of the essence, as it usually is in such things. I can remotely imagine having waited until it was too late, they decided not to undertake the effort. We'll see when a real time line is established. I want to know what was available, when it was available, and who gave the order to stand down. You know, even if they were late, they could've helped out.

  5. #25
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,917

    Re: BENGHAZI: Names of ‘whistleblower’ witnesses revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Good morning, humbolt.

    I think the one thing that bothers me more than any other is that there was a room full of people watching this as it was happening! Shock and paralysis is possible, I suppose, but I've seen people do more to immediately help an animal that has been hit by a car! They have phones...why did it take hours to make a decision?
    Good question with, so far, only troubling and partial, psuedo-explanations. Very, very troubling.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: BENGHAZI: Names of ‘whistleblower’ witnesses revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Good question with, so far, only troubling and partial, psuedo-explanations. Very, very troubling.
    There was an upcoming election and that was their first priority. They had to blame a fellow American in order to demonstrate that Obama's peace initiatives in the Middle East and his rapprochement with Muslims was succeeding.

    He was apparently thinking that his own natural cool and the color of his his skin would make a difference to fanatics.

  7. #27
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,314

    Re: BENGHAZI: Names of ‘whistleblower’ witnesses revealed

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    Benghazi is a
    footnote to history. It's meaningless to national security. It's not even a serious workplace shooting. Forget about it.
    LOL !!!

    Not on your life Bub. Benghazi was ACTUALLY a President and his top cabinet officials LYING to the American people and the families of the American people killed because it was politically expedient.

    Benhhazzi was a deriliction of duty from top officials in the State Dept and the WH to not provide those under attack with military support.

    Benghazzi is affirmation of the corruption of the Democrat ideology.

    You people and the President you elected would trade the lives of four Americans killed by terrorist for a political victory.

    I'm sure you want us to shut up about it because the evidence is absolutley damning but that's not going to happen.

    Whistlblowers need to testify.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •