Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 136

Thread: Benghazi: State Department's ARB Panel Is Under Formal Investigation

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Benghazi: State Department's ARB Panel Is Under Formal Investigation

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    Why would the President talk about Benghazi before the attack on the consulate?

    You are correct as Romney didn't mention the Benghazi attack during the first debate as it took place prior to the attack. It was during the second debate that the attack was thrown into the conversation.
    Obama has refused to talk about Benghazi. That's the problem

    BTW, the first debate was about domestic policies not foreign policies.

    Benghazi came up in the second debate that covered foreign policies. Obama didn't want to go there when Romney brought up Benghazi and CNN's liberal Candy Crowely, moderator of the debate allowed her political ideology to interfere with her moderating of the debate and had to come to the defense of Obama when Obama was challenged.

    For us who are well informed, we know that Crowely with in twenty minutes after the debate back tracked and said she was wrong. But the vast majority of the uninformed who watched the debate walked away thinking Romney was wrong when actually Romney was right and Crowely and Obama were wrong. The damage to Rommney was already done by a member of the liberal MSM.

    And just two days before the election, the vast majority of the uninformed Obama voters were uninformed about this.


    What President Obama really said in that '60 Minutes' interview about Benghazi |
    November 05, 2012


    Two days before the election, CBS posted additional portions of a Sept. 12 "60 Minutes" interview where President Obama seems to contradict himself on the Benghazi attack. As the Benghazi investigation gets more attention and focus, CBS is once again adding to the Benghazi timeline.

    In the interview, according to the latest portions, Obama would not say whether he thought the attack was terrorism. Yet he would later emphasize at a presidential debate that in the Rose Garden the same day, he had declared the attack an act of terror.

    That moment was one of the most intense exchanges in the second presidential debate. Romney was on the offensive on what conservatives believed was a serious vulnerability of Obama -- the handling of the Benghazi attack and what he called it from the beginning.

    The town hall questioner asked, "Who was it that denied enhanced security and why?"

    Obama did not provide a direct answer, but said: "When I say that we are going to find out exactly what happened, everybody will be held accountable, and I am ultimately responsible for what's taking place there, because these are my folks, and I'm the one who has to greet those coffins when they come home, you know that I mean what I say."

    Romney pounced, saying, "There were many days that passed before we knew whether this was a spontaneous demonstration or actually whether it was a terrorist attack. And there was no demonstration involved. It was a terrorist attack, and it took a long time for that to be told to the American people."

    On rebuttal, Obama seemed rehearsed, but indignant. "The day after the attack, Governor, I stood in the Rose Garden, and I told the American people and the world that we are going to find out exactly what happened, that this was an act of terror... And the suggestion that anybody in my team, whether the secretary of state, our U.N. ambassador, anybody on my team would play politics or mislead when we've lost four of our own, Governor, is offensive. That's not what we do. That's not what I do as president. That's not what I do as commander in chief."

    Governor Romney walked forward and started questioning ...

    ROMNEY: You said in the Rose Garden the day after the attack it was an act of terror. It was not a spontaneous demonstration.

    OBAMA: Please proceed.

    ROMNEY: Is that what you're saying?

    OBAMA: Please proceed, Governor.

    ROMNEY: I want to make sure we get that for the record, because it took the president 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror.

    OBAMA: Get the transcript.

    CROWLEY: It -- he did in fact, sir. So let me -- let me call it an act of terrorism -- (inaudible) --

    OBAMA: Can you say that a little louder, Candy? (Laughter, applause.)

    CROWLEY: He did call it an act of terror. It did as well take -- it did as well take two weeks or so for the whole idea of there being a riot out there about this tape to come out. You are correct about that.

    ROMNEY: This -- the administration -- the administration -- (applause) -- indicated that this was a -- a reaction to a -- to a video and was a spontaneous reaction.

    CROWLEY: They did.

    ROMNEY: It took them a long time to say this was a terrorist act by a terrorist group and -- and to suggest -- am I incorrect in that regard? On Sunday the -- your -- your secretary or --

    Obama -- who had clearly won the moment (largely thanks to Candy Crowley) -- clearly wanted to move on from that victorious moment -- and quickly.

    OBAMA: Candy --

    ROMNEY: Excuse me. The ambassador to the United Nations went on the Sunday television shows and -- and spoke about how this was a spontaneous reaction.

    OBAMA: Candy, I'm -- I'm happy to --

    CROWLEY: President, let me -- I --

    OBAMA: I'm happy to have a longer conversation about foreign policy.

    CROWLEY: I know you -- absolutely. But I want -- I want to move you on.

    OBAMA: OK, I'm happy to do that too.

    CROWLEY: And also, people can go to the transcripts and --

    OBAMA:I just want to make sure that --

    CROWLEY: -- figure out what was said and when.

    OBAMA:-- you know, all these wonderful folks are going to have a chance to get some -- their questions answered.

    Now, we may know why. Soon after that debate exchange, CBS released a previously unseen clip of an interview "60 Minutes'" Steve Kroft did with Obama on Sept. 12 -- the day after the Benghazi attack.

    The clip added to the previous sound that had been released and seemed to back up the president's claim that he was referring to the Benghazi attack as a terrorist act in the Rose Garden on Sept. 12. Here's what CBS put out Oct. 19, five weeks after the attack.


    Continue reading, it gets better: What President Obama really said in that '60 Minutes' interview about Benghazi - Fox News

  2. #122
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,124

    Re: Benghazi: State Department's ARB Panel Is Under Formal Investigation

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Obama has refused to talk about Benghazi. That's the problem

    BTW, the first debate was about domestic policies not foreign policies.

    Benghazi came up in the second debate that covered foreign policies. Obama didn't want to go there when Romney brought up Benghazi and CNN's liberal Candy Crowely, moderator of the debate allowed her political ideology to interfere with her moderating of the debate and had to come to the defense of Obama when Obama was challenged.

    For us who are well informed, we know that Crowely with in twenty minutes after the debate back tracked and said she was wrong. But the vast majority of the uninformed who watched the debate walked away thinking Romney was wrong when actually Romney was right and Crowely and Obama were wrong. The damage to Rommney was already done by a member of the liberal MSM.

    And just two days before the election, the vast majority of the uninformed Obama voters were uninformed about this.


    What President Obama really said in that '60 Minutes' interview about Benghazi |
    November 05, 2012


    Two days before the election, CBS posted additional portions of a Sept. 12 "60 Minutes" interview where President Obama seems to contradict himself on the Benghazi attack. As the Benghazi investigation gets more attention and focus, CBS is once again adding to the Benghazi timeline.

    In the interview, according to the latest portions, Obama would not say whether he thought the attack was terrorism. Yet he would later emphasize at a presidential debate that in the Rose Garden the same day, he had declared the attack an act of terror.

    That moment was one of the most intense exchanges in the second presidential debate. Romney was on the offensive on what conservatives believed was a serious vulnerability of Obama -- the handling of the Benghazi attack and what he called it from the beginning.

    The town hall questioner asked, "Who was it that denied enhanced security and why?"

    Obama did not provide a direct answer, but said: "When I say that we are going to find out exactly what happened, everybody will be held accountable, and I am ultimately responsible for what's taking place there, because these are my folks, and I'm the one who has to greet those coffins when they come home, you know that I mean what I say."

    Romney pounced, saying, "There were many days that passed before we knew whether this was a spontaneous demonstration or actually whether it was a terrorist attack. And there was no demonstration involved. It was a terrorist attack, and it took a long time for that to be told to the American people."

    On rebuttal, Obama seemed rehearsed, but indignant. "The day after the attack, Governor, I stood in the Rose Garden, and I told the American people and the world that we are going to find out exactly what happened, that this was an act of terror... And the suggestion that anybody in my team, whether the secretary of state, our U.N. ambassador, anybody on my team would play politics or mislead when we've lost four of our own, Governor, is offensive. That's not what we do. That's not what I do as president. That's not what I do as commander in chief."

    Governor Romney walked forward and started questioning ...

    ROMNEY: You said in the Rose Garden the day after the attack it was an act of terror. It was not a spontaneous demonstration.

    OBAMA: Please proceed.

    ROMNEY: Is that what you're saying?

    OBAMA: Please proceed, Governor.

    ROMNEY: I want to make sure we get that for the record, because it took the president 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror.

    OBAMA: Get the transcript.

    CROWLEY: It -- he did in fact, sir. So let me -- let me call it an act of terrorism -- (inaudible) --

    OBAMA: Can you say that a little louder, Candy? (Laughter, applause.)

    CROWLEY: He did call it an act of terror. It did as well take -- it did as well take two weeks or so for the whole idea of there being a riot out there about this tape to come out. You are correct about that.

    ROMNEY: This -- the administration -- the administration -- (applause) -- indicated that this was a -- a reaction to a -- to a video and was a spontaneous reaction.

    CROWLEY: They did.

    ROMNEY: It took them a long time to say this was a terrorist act by a terrorist group and -- and to suggest -- am I incorrect in that regard? On Sunday the -- your -- your secretary or --

    Obama -- who had clearly won the moment (largely thanks to Candy Crowley) -- clearly wanted to move on from that victorious moment -- and quickly.

    OBAMA: Candy --

    ROMNEY: Excuse me. The ambassador to the United Nations went on the Sunday television shows and -- and spoke about how this was a spontaneous reaction.

    OBAMA: Candy, I'm -- I'm happy to --

    CROWLEY: President, let me -- I --

    OBAMA: I'm happy to have a longer conversation about foreign policy.

    CROWLEY: I know you -- absolutely. But I want -- I want to move you on.

    OBAMA: OK, I'm happy to do that too.

    CROWLEY: And also, people can go to the transcripts and --

    OBAMA:I just want to make sure that --

    CROWLEY: -- figure out what was said and when.

    OBAMA:-- you know, all these wonderful folks are going to have a chance to get some -- their questions answered.

    Now, we may know why. Soon after that debate exchange, CBS released a previously unseen clip of an interview "60 Minutes'" Steve Kroft did with Obama on Sept. 12 -- the day after the Benghazi attack.

    The clip added to the previous sound that had been released and seemed to back up the president's claim that he was referring to the Benghazi attack as a terrorist act in the Rose Garden on Sept. 12. Here's what CBS put out Oct. 19, five weeks after the attack.


    Continue reading, it gets better: What President Obama really said in that '60 Minutes' interview about Benghazi - Fox News
    kudos
    you have only shown us that the reich wingers have nothing on benghazi:
    The clip added to the previous sound that had been released and seemed to back up the president's claim that he was referring to the Benghazi attack as a terrorist act in the Rose Garden on Sept. 12. Here's what CBS put out Oct. 19, five weeks after the attack.
    cite: YOUR post
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Benghazi: State Department's ARB Panel Is Under Formal Investigation

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    kudos
    you have only shown us that the reich wingers have nothing on benghazi:
    cite: YOUR post
    Justabubba, I'm ashamed of you. Are you one of the uniformed ?
    It seems you didn't believe me when I said "Continue reading it get better."

    >" Here's what CBS put out Oct. 19, five weeks after the attack.

    KROFT: But there are reports that they were very heavily armed with grenades, that doesn’t sound like your normal demonstration.

    OBAMA: As I said, we’re still investigating exactly what happened, I don’t want to jump the gun on this. But your right that this is not a situation that was exactly the same as what happened in Egypt. And my suspicion is there are folks involved in this. Who were looking to target Americans from the start. So we’re gonna make sure that our first priority is to get our folks out safe, make sure our embassies are secured around the world and then we are going to go after those folks who carried this out."

    After the second debate back and forth, this seemed to back up the president's stance. The only problem? Kroft started his question with "but."

    I always thought, it seems that he's following up on a question -- I wonder if there was a question before that question?

    This week, we got the CIA timeline of events in which they detail all of the response of the CIA and what they put up the chain of command in the minutes and hours after the attack began. Of all the details of the specific times the CIA contractors respond to the fight, I found this one most interesting:

    "1:15 a.m.: CIA reinforcements arrive on a 45-minute flight from Tripoli in a plane they've hastily chartered. The Tripoli team includes four GRS security officers, a CIA case officer and two U.S. military personnel who are on loan to the agency. They don't leave Benghazi airport until 4:30. The delay is caused by negotiations with Libyan authorities over permission to leave the airport, obtaining vehicles, and the need to frame a clear mission plan. The first idea is to go to a Benghazi hospital to recover Stevens, who they correctly suspect is already dead. But the hospital is surrounded by the Al Qaeda-linked Ansar al-Shariah militia that mounted the consulate attack."

    So the U.S. Ambassador to Libya is at the Benghazi hospital and suspected dead. The CIA contractors know that, but they can't get there because the hospital is surrounded by the Al Qaeda-linked group Ansar al Shariah, the "militia that mounted the consulate attack."

    This goes up the chain communication at 1:15 a.m. on Sept. 12. The White House, the Situation Room, and all of those paying attention to intel channels know that the guys on the ground have determined the group that's behind this. It's the Al Qaeda-linked militia that are still fighting and have the hospital surrounded.

    About 12 hours later -- before heading to Las Vegas for a campaign event -- Obama sits down for that "60 Minutes" interview with Steve Kroft.

    And Sunday night, 54 days after the attack and almost two weeks after putting out the first additional clip that appeared to back up the president after the second debate, CBS without fanfare posted the rest of the Benghazi question online -- the question before the question.

    Remember this is from a president who has been saying he was calling Benghazi a terrorist attack from the very first moment in the Rose Garden. Also, remember what he said in the debate and notice the new part -- underlined in bold.

    Click here to see the "60 Minutes" interview.

    KROFT: Mr. President, this morning you went out of your way to avoid the use of the word terrorism in connection with the Libya Attack, do you believe that this was a terrorism attack?

    OBAMA: Well it’s too early to tell exactly how this came about, what group was involved, but obviously it was an attack on Americans. And we are going to be working with the Libyan government to make sure that we bring these folks to justice, one way or the other.

    KROFT: It’s been described as a mob action, but there are reports that they were very heavily armed with grenades, that doesn’t sound like your normal demonstration.

    OBAMA: As I said, we’re still investigating exactly what happened, I don’t want to jump the gun on this. But your right that this is not a situation that was exactly the same as what happened in Egypt. And my suspicion is there are folks involved in this. Who were looking to target Americans from the start. So we’re gonna make sure that our first priority is to get our folks out safe, make sure our embassies are secured around the world and then we are going to go after those folks who carried this out.

    KROFT: There have been reports, obviously this isn’t the first time…there have been attacks on the consulate before. There was an attack against the British ambassador. Do you…this occurred on Sept. 11. Can you tell me why the ambassador was in Benghazi yesterday? Was it to evaluate security at the consulate?

    OBAMA: Well keep in mind Chris Stevens is somebody that was one of the first Americans on the ground when we were in the process of saving Benghazi and providing the opportunity for Libyans to create their own democracy. So this is somebody who had been courageous, had been on the ground, had helped to advise me and Secretary Clinton when we were taking our actions against Muammar Qaddafi. And is somebody who is very familiar with the train. He was doing the work that he does as a diplomat helping to shape our policies in the region at a time when things are still fairly fragile. But I think it’s important to note that we have a Libyan government in place that is fully cooperative, that sees the United States as a friend that recognizes we played an important role in liberating Libya and providing the Libyan people an opportunity to forge their own destiny. And in fact we had Libyans who helped protect our diplomats when they were under attack. But this is a country that is still rebuilding in the aftermath of Qaddafi. They don’t necessarily always have the same capabilities that countries with more established governments might have in helping to provide protection to our folks. But beyond that, what I want to do is make sure that we know exactly what happened, how it happened, who perpetrated this action, then we’ll act accordingly."

    These are two crucial answers in the big picture. Right after getting out of the Rose Garden, where, according to the second debate and other accounts he definitively called the attack terrorism, Obama is asked point blank about not calling it terrorism. He blinks and does not push back.

    Understand that this interview is just hours after he gets out of the Rose Garden.

    How after this exchange and the CIA explanation of what was being put up the chain in the intel channels does the Ambassador to the United Nations go on the Sunday shows and say what she says about a spontaneous demonstration sparked by that anti-Islam video? And how does the president deliver a speech to the United Nations 13 days later where he references that anti-Islam video six times when referring to the attack in Benghazi?

    There are many questions, and here are a few more.

    Why did CBS release a clip that appeared to back up Obama's claim in the second debate on Oct. 19, a few days before the foreign policy debate, and not release the rest of that interview at the beginning?

    Why on the Sunday before the election, almost six weeks after the attack, at 6 p.m. does an obscure online timeline posted on CBS.com contain the additional "60 Minutes" interview material from Sept. 12?

    Why wasn't it news after the president said what he said in the second debate, knowing what they had in that "60 Minutes" tape -- why didn't they use it then? And why is it taking Fox News to spur other media organizations to take the Benghazi story seriously?

    Whatever your politics, there are a lot of loose ends here, a lot of unanswered questions and a lot of strange political maneuvers that don't add up."<

  4. #124
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,124

    Re: Benghazi: State Department's ARB Panel Is Under Formal Investigation

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Justabubba, I'm ashamed of you. Are you one of the uniformed ?
    It seems you didn't believe me when I said "Continue reading it get better."

    >" Here's what CBS put out Oct. 19, five weeks after the attack.

    KROFT: But there are reports that they were very heavily armed with grenades, that doesn’t sound like your normal demonstration.

    OBAMA: As I said, we’re still investigating exactly what happened, I don’t want to jump the gun on this. But your right that this is not a situation that was exactly the same as what happened in Egypt. And my suspicion is there are folks involved in this. Who were looking to target Americans from the start. So we’re gonna make sure that our first priority is to get our folks out safe, make sure our embassies are secured around the world and then we are going to go after those folks who carried this out."

    After the second debate back and forth, this seemed to back up the president's stance. The only problem? Kroft started his question with "but."

    I always thought, it seems that he's following up on a question -- I wonder if there was a question before that question?

    This week, we got the CIA timeline of events in which they detail all of the response of the CIA and what they put up the chain of command in the minutes and hours after the attack began. Of all the details of the specific times the CIA contractors respond to the fight, I found this one most interesting:

    "1:15 a.m.: CIA reinforcements arrive on a 45-minute flight from Tripoli in a plane they've hastily chartered. The Tripoli team includes four GRS security officers, a CIA case officer and two U.S. military personnel who are on loan to the agency. They don't leave Benghazi airport until 4:30. The delay is caused by negotiations with Libyan authorities over permission to leave the airport, obtaining vehicles, and the need to frame a clear mission plan. The first idea is to go to a Benghazi hospital to recover Stevens, who they correctly suspect is already dead. But the hospital is surrounded by the Al Qaeda-linked Ansar al-Shariah militia that mounted the consulate attack."

    So the U.S. Ambassador to Libya is at the Benghazi hospital and suspected dead. The CIA contractors know that, but they can't get there because the hospital is surrounded by the Al Qaeda-linked group Ansar al Shariah, the "militia that mounted the consulate attack."

    This goes up the chain communication at 1:15 a.m. on Sept. 12. The White House, the Situation Room, and all of those paying attention to intel channels know that the guys on the ground have determined the group that's behind this. It's the Al Qaeda-linked militia that are still fighting and have the hospital surrounded.

    About 12 hours later -- before heading to Las Vegas for a campaign event -- Obama sits down for that "60 Minutes" interview with Steve Kroft.

    And Sunday night, 54 days after the attack and almost two weeks after putting out the first additional clip that appeared to back up the president after the second debate, CBS without fanfare posted the rest of the Benghazi question online -- the question before the question.

    Remember this is from a president who has been saying he was calling Benghazi a terrorist attack from the very first moment in the Rose Garden. Also, remember what he said in the debate and notice the new part -- underlined in bold.

    Click here to see the "60 Minutes" interview.

    KROFT: Mr. President, this morning you went out of your way to avoid the use of the word terrorism in connection with the Libya Attack, do you believe that this was a terrorism attack?

    OBAMA: Well it’s too early to tell exactly how this came about, what group was involved, but obviously it was an attack on Americans. And we are going to be working with the Libyan government to make sure that we bring these folks to justice, one way or the other.

    KROFT: It’s been described as a mob action, but there are reports that they were very heavily armed with grenades, that doesn’t sound like your normal demonstration.

    OBAMA: As I said, we’re still investigating exactly what happened, I don’t want to jump the gun on this. But your right that this is not a situation that was exactly the same as what happened in Egypt. And my suspicion is there are folks involved in this. Who were looking to target Americans from the start. So we’re gonna make sure that our first priority is to get our folks out safe, make sure our embassies are secured around the world and then we are going to go after those folks who carried this out.

    KROFT: There have been reports, obviously this isn’t the first time…there have been attacks on the consulate before. There was an attack against the British ambassador. Do you…this occurred on Sept. 11. Can you tell me why the ambassador was in Benghazi yesterday? Was it to evaluate security at the consulate?

    OBAMA: Well keep in mind Chris Stevens is somebody that was one of the first Americans on the ground when we were in the process of saving Benghazi and providing the opportunity for Libyans to create their own democracy. So this is somebody who had been courageous, had been on the ground, had helped to advise me and Secretary Clinton when we were taking our actions against Muammar Qaddafi. And is somebody who is very familiar with the train. He was doing the work that he does as a diplomat helping to shape our policies in the region at a time when things are still fairly fragile. But I think it’s important to note that we have a Libyan government in place that is fully cooperative, that sees the United States as a friend that recognizes we played an important role in liberating Libya and providing the Libyan people an opportunity to forge their own destiny. And in fact we had Libyans who helped protect our diplomats when they were under attack. But this is a country that is still rebuilding in the aftermath of Qaddafi. They don’t necessarily always have the same capabilities that countries with more established governments might have in helping to provide protection to our folks. But beyond that, what I want to do is make sure that we know exactly what happened, how it happened, who perpetrated this action, then we’ll act accordingly."

    These are two crucial answers in the big picture. Right after getting out of the Rose Garden, where, according to the second debate and other accounts he definitively called the attack terrorism, Obama is asked point blank about not calling it terrorism. He blinks and does not push back.

    Understand that this interview is just hours after he gets out of the Rose Garden.

    How after this exchange and the CIA explanation of what was being put up the chain in the intel channels does the Ambassador to the United Nations go on the Sunday shows and say what she says about a spontaneous demonstration sparked by that anti-Islam video? And how does the president deliver a speech to the United Nations 13 days later where he references that anti-Islam video six times when referring to the attack in Benghazi?

    There are many questions, and here are a few more.

    Why did CBS release a clip that appeared to back up Obama's claim in the second debate on Oct. 19, a few days before the foreign policy debate, and not release the rest of that interview at the beginning?

    Why on the Sunday before the election, almost six weeks after the attack, at 6 p.m. does an obscure online timeline posted on CBS.com contain the additional "60 Minutes" interview material from Sept. 12?

    Why wasn't it news after the president said what he said in the second debate, knowing what they had in that "60 Minutes" tape -- why didn't they use it then? And why is it taking Fox News to spur other media organizations to take the Benghazi story seriously?

    Whatever your politics, there are a lot of loose ends here, a lot of unanswered questions and a lot of strange political maneuvers that don't add up."<
    from YOUR post:
    The clip added to the previous sound that had been released and seemed to back up the president's claim that he was referring to the Benghazi attack as a terrorist act in the Rose Garden on Sept. 12. Here's what CBS put out Oct. 19, five weeks after the attack.
    it is clear that your side has absolutely nothing
    just like the birth certificate
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Benghazi: State Department's ARB Panel Is Under Formal Investigation

    Bengazi is just Fast and Furious, part II. Another meaningless GOP investigation that nobody cares about but Fox News talking heads, and which is calculated to cover up the malfeasance of the Tea Party Occupation forces in Congress for cutting the budget for security.

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Benghazi: State Department's ARB Panel Is Under Formal Investigation

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Bengazi is just Fast and Furious, part II. Another meaningless GOP investigation that nobody cares about but Fox News talking heads, and which is calculated to cover up the malfeasance of the Tea Party Occupation forces in Congress for cutting the budget for security.

    When the Democratic Underground gives you those talking points.....you should at least check what CBS, ABC, And CNN are telling people now. Otherwise.....perception and all. Which you already know......the left is and will always be considered.....Weak and Trembling.

    Then there was Politico, Politi-fact and Fact Check.....that debunked the falsehood talking point and deflection by the Democrats on funding security. Especially after they discovered that Obama's Budget had cut funds from the area even before Congress did anything with Embassy Securities.

    Nice try though. Better check on some new talking points. As saying it is meaningless and don't mean nothing. Has already been Proven wrong.

    Maybe that 8 months of time should have been a friggin clue for those such as yourself to figure out.

  7. #127
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,124

    Re: Benghazi: State Department's ARB Panel Is Under Formal Investigation

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    When the Democratic Underground gives you those talking points.....you should at least check what CBS, ABC, And CNN are telling people now. Otherwise.....perception and all. Which you already know......the left is and will always be considered.....Weak and Trembling.

    Then there was Politico, Politi-fact and Fact Check.....that debunked the falsehood talking point and deflection by the Democrats on funding security. Especially after they discovered that Obama's Budget had cut funds from the area even before Congress did anything with Embassy Securities.

    Nice try though. Better check on some new talking points. As saying it is meaningless and don't mean nothing. Has already been Proven wrong.

    Maybe that 8 months of time should have been a friggin clue for those such as yourself to figure out.

    all that crap spewed about how other accounts contradict the post, and yet no facts to establish what you assert is valid
    color me surprised
    come back when you actually have something legitimate to offer
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Benghazi: State Department's ARB Panel Is Under Formal Investigation

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    all that crap spewed about how other accounts contradict the post, and yet no facts to establish what you assert is valid
    color me surprised
    come back when you actually have something legitimate to offer
    "Say what".....it contradicted that BS about funding for security. U should have kept up with the other threads and this one.

    When you can figure out the real reasons why this all goes forward.....get back with me. I'll let you know if your on the Right track.

  9. #129
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,124

    Re: Benghazi: State Department's ARB Panel Is Under Formal Investigation

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    "Say what".....it contradicted that BS about funding for security. U should have kept up with the other threads and this one.

    When you can figure out the real reasons why this all goes forward.....get back with me. I'll let you know if your on the Right track.
    tell you what
    PM me when you actually have something factual to offer
    then i will read what you have to post
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Benghazi: State Department's ARB Panel Is Under Formal Investigation

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    tell you what
    PM me when you actually have something factual to offer
    then i will read what you have to post
    I already got one fact down.....The Libyan President was humiliated and shown to be a liar. When what he reported to World News has now come out to be True. Which was the attack was premeditated and AQ was involved. Then because of us he sacked 2 security Chiefs. I also got that fact down that the Libyans let us know 3 days ahead of time that Benghazi was to dangerous. That's 3 days prior to 911. Then we know he offered up a C130 to take our people. Yet only later to have Hillary testify about the Host Country's Responsibility to provide Security.....not saying it was Libya's Fault. Yet in actual reality and political-wise. That it was Libya's fault.

    Which now all this lil mess did was leave us some problems with the TNC and Libya. Oh and of course Ansar Al Sharia.....who says they control that part of Libya. You didn't think the Berbers would give up control to the MB in Libya now.....did you?

    Got that down now with the Foreign Policy bit?

    Tell ya what.....you can start up a thread and throw up whatever arguments ya have. Then I and some others will drop in with what we have. Then lets see where things stand.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •