Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 158

Thread: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

  1. #21
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

    'This is the fourth time the Saudi Arabian government has given the U.S. specific intel' about a possible terror plot, the official said, citing prior warnings about Richard Reid, the so-called shoe bomber who repeatedly tried to light a fuse in his shoe to bring down American Airlines flight 63 bound for Miami in December 2001.

    He also cited the 300-gram 'ink-cartridge bombs' planted on two cargo planes headed for the United States from Yemen in October 2010. Those explosives were intercepted in Dubai, and at an East Midlands airport in Great Britain.
    link above

  2. #22
    Sage
    Arbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    07-12-16 @ 01:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,395
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    Exactly. The only smart thing to do is shut down any and all public aid in college expenses or any kind of education for that matter, just in case we accidentally give aid to a crazy person.

    That's why you and I advocate for shutting down the entire military right? Because Nidal Hasan was a U.S. Army major and actually received pay from the us government, my tax dollars, and he was crazy and killed people. It only makes sense right?
    Wow, impressive strawman build you have going on there.
    "nah i think the way cons want to turn this into a political issue is funny though" - Philly Boss

  3. #23
    Professor Knowledge=power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-23-14 @ 09:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,398

    Re: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    calm down.
    I was referring to the general public and the hysteria that could come of these arrests and links, the way the media could portray it.... but thanks for the unwanted advice.

    As always, your contribution is most unappreciated.

  4. #24
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge=power View Post
    I was referring to the general public and the hysteria that could come of these arrests and links, the way the media could portray it.... but thanks for the unwanted advice.

    As always, your contribution is most unappreciated.
    You should have said, "the media and public could jump to conclusions and turn this into another situation of mass hysteria, etc." instead of writing something that made you look like you were one of the hysterical people.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!


  6. #26
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,716

    Re: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    Convincing military enemies to turn on their comrades isn't terrorism, it's espionage. Soldiers are legitimate targets of war. It's not terrorism for our troops to shoot at Al-Qaeda members, why would it be terrorism for them to shoot back?

    American intelligence convinces insurgents to go turncoat all the time, you're not suggesting our guys are terrorists for doing that, are you?
    Last edited by Deuce; 05-01-13 at 03:47 PM.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Uh oh! Are they going to have to shut down the city again?
    Nope. Nothing shut down today thankfully.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Probably three of his buddies who helped him after the fact. They might not have even known what he had just done, or foolishly didn't believe it. That he ended up alone in the boat doesn't really suggest these three stuck with him all that long.
    In the update I just posted, it does say that one lied.

  9. #29
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    Definitions of terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Show me which legal definition of terrorism it would fall under. Political motives seems to be a requirement, and there is no evidence he had one.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Definitions of terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Show me which legal definition of terrorism it would fall under. Political motives seems to be a requirement, and there is no evidence he had one.
    What about religious motives? Those would be considered terrorism too, don't you think?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •