Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 158

Thread: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

  1. #131
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Well, for one thing the investigation isn't over yet. Are you saying you don't think this had anything to do with Islamic extremism?
    No I'm not saying anything like that. Of course it did. These are stupid kids ideologically driven by really stupid religious hatred.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL
    Did you see the interviews with the mother? In the article below, the boys' own uncle says he believes they were heavily influenced by the mother during a visit with her, and she seems to be an extremist herself.
    And a theif. A morally bankrupt stupid woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL
    Here's an interesting article for you. Of course, none of this is confirmed but just a theory, and you really discount anything yet. How you can be so confident that they got a recipe off the internet and acted of their own accord, I don't know.

    Bombing suspects had training, lawmaker says
    Organization. It isn't there. If I'm wrong, I'll stand corrected. But at this point, I don't see anything structured enough to imply anything beyond stupid assed easily influenced kids acting on their own probably because the older brother got tangled up with the spitting hatred of a nasty Imam back in his fatherland who got him angry enough to think about doing something stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #132
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    No I'm not saying anything like that. Of course it did. These are stupid kids ideologically driven by really stupid religious hatred.



    And a theif. A morally bankrupt stupid woman.



    Organization. It isn't there. If I'm wrong, I'll stand corrected. But at this point, I don't see anything structured enough to imply anything beyond stupid assed easily influenced kids acting on their own probably because the older brother got tangled up with the spitting hatred of a nasty Imam back in his fatherland who got him angry enough to think about doing something stupid.
    Well, of course all of this is a possibility as well, but it's good to investigate from all angles IMO, just to be sure. These two wouldn't have been the first bumbling actual terrorists that we've seen either. Remember the one on the plane who lit himself on fire?

  3. #133
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Well, of course all of this is a possibility as well, but it's good to investigate from all angles IMO, just to be sure. These two wouldn't have been the first bumbling actual terrorists that we've seen either. Remember the one on the plane who lit himself on fire?
    Was gonna burn his balls off with the exploding underwear or the shoe bomber?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  4. #134
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Was gonna burn his balls off with the exploding underwear or the shoe bomber?
    Exploding underwear dude!

  5. #135
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,435

    Re: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    That's a good possibility too.
    Outside puppeteers, deploying a crap shot, fits every parameter, including a government still quiet about an apparent over-reaction. The older and the mother made contact in Russia, was that the same group? We dunno, because we're chasing.

    The older committed suicide. Was he suicidal? No, I don't think so. Then why had he not only made all attempt to commit suicide but also (evidently) made absolutely sure that his kid brother would make sure? To hide his link. Why? Because he's the only link. He suicides not because he is so psychologically, but to protect info; further, he convinces his kid brother to make sure (the cops apprehending had to dodge the vehicle) somehow.

    But his mama talked to someone, the Patriot Act allows us to listen when one end is outside the US and one end is on the list. The problem? She cannot have any PA wire intel used against her without a real warrant (as opposed to the 'special warrant' obtained [via special judges(s)] before the PA tap) obtained via standard channels and completely without any info obtained in the quasi-warrant tap.

  6. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

    Another point I'd like to make is that as bumbling as they might have been, they still managed to kill three completely innocent people and wound well over 100 more, some very seriously.

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Outside puppeteers, deploying a crap shot, fits every parameter, including a government still quiet about an apparent over-reaction. The older and the mother made contact in Russia, was that the same group? We dunno, because we're chasing.

    The older committed suicide. Was he suicidal? No, I don't think so. Then why had he not only made all attempt to commit suicide but also (evidently) made absolutely sure that his kid brother would make sure? To hide his link. Why? Because he's the only link. He suicides not because he is so psychologically, but to protect info; further, he convinces his kid brother to make sure (the cops apprehending had to dodge the vehicle) somehow.

    But his mama talked to someone, the Patriot Act allows us to listen when one end is outside the US and one end is on the list. The problem? She cannot have any PA wire intel used against her without a real warrant (as opposed to the 'special warrant' obtained before the PA tap) obtained via standard channels and completely without any info obtained in the quasi-warrant tap.
    Very interesting stuff Eco!

  8. #138
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Outside puppeteers, deploying a crap shot, fits every parameter, including a government still quiet about an apparent over-reaction. The older and the mother made contact in Russia, was that the same group? We dunno, because we're chasing.

    The older committed suicide. Was he suicidal? No, I don't think so. Then why had he not only made all attempt to commit suicide but also (evidently) made absolutely sure that his kid brother would make sure? To hide his link. Why? Because he's the only link. He suicides not because he is so psychologically, but to protect info; further, he convinces his kid brother to make sure (the cops apprehending had to dodge the vehicle) somehow.

    But his mama talked to someone, the Patriot Act allows us to listen when one end is outside the US and one end is on the list. The problem? She cannot have any PA wire intel used against her without a real warrant (as opposed to the 'special warrant' obtained [via special judges(s)] before the PA tap) obtained via standard channels and completely without any info obtained in the quasi-warrant tap.
    I'd bet that it's more of outside agitators who just stir up angst and hatred to levels that they expect an occassional dumbass to act on their bitterness. I think the elder brother got chatted up when he went back to the homeland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #139
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,435

    Re: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Very interesting stuff Eco!
    A test-run, deployed via moron. Why was he (his kid brother, and anyone else involved) morons? Because 'they' didn't give a crap who got caught (or credit, given the low-level event - a couple pot-bombs). The only link is the dead idiot.

    There have been other 'test runs'; I bet this fits those profiles. Most importantly, incompetence.

  10. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Boston PD Arrest 3 More Suspects in Bombing Plot -- Uh-oh!

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    A test-run, deployed via moron. Why was he (his kid brother, and anyone else involved) morons? Because 'they' didn't give a crap who got caught (or credit, given the low-level event - a couple pot-bombs). The only link is the dead idiot.

    There have been other 'test runs'; I bet this fits those profiles. Most importantly, incompetence.
    Well, I know some people aren't going to be happy, but that may be just ONE thing that the wars have accomplished. The terrorists haven't seemed to be able to come together and plan another successful attack.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •