Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 553

Thread: Drug Agency Lowers Age For Next-Day Birth Control [W:297]

  1. #221
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Drug Agency Lowers Age For Next-Day Birth Control [W:297]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    say i just told her to put the drug down, and had her come home with me from the store.

    or i know she had the drug, and i flushed it.
    How do you know she had the drug, and what if she didn't listen to you?

    And do you realize how ridiculous you sound saying your daughter would have unprotected sex without telling you, but would tell you that she's about to take Plan B?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #222
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    re: Drug Agency Lowers Age For Next-Day Birth Control [W:297]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    i am giving you a hypothetical....should the police be able to interfere in my parental rights???????


    The pagan people thought their parental rights included infanticide till the age of 4. Your people interfered with their parental rights. Why do your parental rights deserve any more respect than was shown theirs ?....................

  3. #223
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Drug Agency Lowers Age For Next-Day Birth Control [W:297]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Let me know when you have evidence to support that it is okay for young teens to be able to obtain and take this pill without the knowledge of their parents, or anyone for that matter. Don't try to bypass the parents in order to further your ideological agenda. For one thing, parents are responsible financially and otherwise for their children. If their children become pregnant or impregnate another, guess who's responsible? That's right, the parents/guardians are responsible; NOT the child. Why don't you let that soak in a bit.
    The evidence that Plan B is safe has already been posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #224
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Drug Agency Lowers Age For Next-Day Birth Control [W:297]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The evidence that Plan B is safe has already been posted.
    It has been safe in clinical trials. It has never been offered to minors as an over-the-counter here in America. You have NO evidence.

    And even THAT clinical trial evidence sucks. How many times do see commercials on television about medications taken off the market, even after clinical trials and them being available, after they find out that they cause some kind of health complications? And some of these drugs have been on the market for DECADES.

  5. #225
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    re: Drug Agency Lowers Age For Next-Day Birth Control [W:297]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    How do you know she had the drug, and what if she didn't listen to you?

    And do you realize how ridiculous you sound saying your daughter would have unprotected sex without telling you, but would tell you that she's about to take Plan B?
    that is not the issue i am dealing in, since my daughter is a minor, and i have the parental right over her, can she the child use the police to override my parental rights, that prevent her from obtaining/ taking the drug?

  6. #226
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Drug Agency Lowers Age For Next-Day Birth Control [W:297]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    It has been safe in clinical trials. It has never been offered to minors as an over-the-counter here in America. You have NO evidence.
    Dishonest

    Plan B has been used by minors with no problems. This may surprise, but the teens in Europe are just as human as American teens
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #227
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Drug Agency Lowers Age For Next-Day Birth Control [W:297]

    And the safety of the medication isn't the ONLY concern here. Stop being so obtuse.

  8. #228
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    re: Drug Agency Lowers Age For Next-Day Birth Control [W:297]

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinSarcastic View Post
    Good to see you come around.
    This has always been my position on Plan-B.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinSarcastic View Post
    I don't disagree with it being behind the retail counter with cigs and porn, other age restricted products. It does have an antitheft device in the box, but they just let you know when someone is stealing, they don't run out the door and catch 'me for you.
    Tat's why shop lifters open box and remove the product before leaving the store.

  9. #229
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    re: Drug Agency Lowers Age For Next-Day Birth Control [W:297]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    The pagan people thought their parental rights included infanticide till the age of 4. Your people interfered with their parental rights. Why do your parental rights deserve any more respect than was shown theirs ?....................
    so your saying their should be no parental rights at all?

  10. #230
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    re: Drug Agency Lowers Age For Next-Day Birth Control [W:297]

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    that is not the issue i am dealing in, since my daughter is a minor, and i have the parental right over her, can she the child use the police to override my parental rights, that prevent her from obtaining/ taking the drug?
    Your rights do not prevent her from buying or taking Plan B
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •