Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 215

Thread: Obama Administration Officials Threatened Whistle-Blowers On Benghazi, Lawyer Says

  1. #41
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,326

    Re: Obama Administration Officials Threatened Whistle-Blowers On Benghazi, Lawyer Say

    Quote Originally Posted by keymanjim View Post
    And the IED that was used at our consulate's front gate five days before
    the attack on the British Ambassador? Just some kids having fun?
    No that was right wing Tea Party Christian Extremist.

    They did that.

  2. #42
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,198

    Re: Obama Administration Officials Threatened Whistle-Blowers On Benghazi, Lawyer Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    No that was right wing Tea Party Christian Extremist.

    They did that.
    Strawman in absence of something useful to say. Got it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #43
    Educator
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    675

    Re: Obama Administration Officials Threatened Whistle-Blowers On Benghazi, Lawyer Say

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Well, it seems clear to me that you are well aware of the well deserved reputation of your source. Just because you quote the biggest liar in the business and predict that someone is going to say that you cannot rely on their information does not make what they said true. However, you are quite astute in recognizing the obvious that faux news is a bunch of liars who no one with a brain trusts.
    He didn't quote Dan Rather.

  4. #44
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: Obama Administration Officials Threatened Whistle-Blowers On Benghazi, Lawyer Say

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Well, it seems clear to me that you are well aware of the well deserved reputation of your source. Just because you quote the biggest liar in the business and predict that someone is going to say that you cannot rely on their information does not make what they said true. However, you are quite astute in recognizing the obvious that faux news is a bunch of liars who no one with a brain trusts.
    Please provide your proof that Fox News regularly lies. If you can't tell the difference between their hard news segments and their infotainment, that's on you.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  5. #45
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,267

    Re: Obama Administration Officials Threatened Whistle-Blowers On Benghazi, Lawyer Say

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    No, it means that if you have the sniffles, it doesn't mean you have a fatal disease.

    We don't have all the facts, that doesn't mean crucifixions are in order.
    My point was that lack of knowledge is no reason to think everything is fine. Part of the reason we don't have all the facts is that the current administration has not been forthcoming with it. There may be some reasons why the administration doesn't want to reveal the whole enchilada, and some of them may be understandable. But whatever caused the Ambassador to be in Benghazi aside, our presence there was compromised and the Ambassador along with others were killed. We want to know why they died. It's pretty simple, and not a witch hunt. The more the administration stonewalls, the more suspicious I am that there be witches involved.

  6. #46
    Educator
    keymanjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    07-03-17 @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,002

    Re: Obama Administration Officials Threatened Whistle-Blowers On Benghazi, Lawyer Say

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Strawman in absence of something useful to say. Got it.
    How about that intelligence reports from both our own and other intelligence agencies that Benghazi was becoming a hot bed of militant activities?
    It even got so bad that the militants held the "First Annual Conference of Supporters of Shariah" in Benghazi in June of 2012.
    That right there would be cause to increase security. Not decrease it.

  7. #47
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,326

    Re: Obama Administration Officials Threatened Whistle-Blowers On Benghazi, Lawyer Say

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Strawman in absence of something useful to say. Got it.

    The only thing "useful" to you guys, as you defend the scum of the earth politicians you vote for, as they put their political carreers above the lives of Americans is for everyone to "STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS ".

    Just "let it go". "We have more important things to deal with", ....like making sure "it never happens again".

    Well you guys couldn't even accomplish that as two Islamo-terroist , one who was on the FBIs watch list succesfully committed a terrorist attack on American soil.

    Sorry, we're not going to shut up.

    The people that actually are responsible for the Benghazzi attack, not the Obama and Hillary lie of the You Tube Guy, but the actual terrorist, are still at large, and you guys are still attacking the source to cover up your low life administration.

  8. #48
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,198

    Re: Obama Administration Officials Threatened Whistle-Blowers On Benghazi, Lawyer Say

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    No...it makes it at least extraordinarily incompetent, absolutely neglectful, and borderline criminal THAT we still dont know and that no one has bothered to find out. but that has been this administrations standard. Gosh...we dont know WHO ****ed up. It wasnt me. I didnt know. Did you know? Gosh no...heck...Why should I know? Im just in charge of the State Department, DoJ, WH. Why should I know who is conducting international operations under my watch?
    Well, I agree that Obama has acted much like the administrations of the past. But the investigations so far have not turned up much evidence. That doesn't stop people from deciding that this is evidence of some big horrible thing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  9. #49
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,198

    Re: Obama Administration Officials Threatened Whistle-Blowers On Benghazi, Lawyer Say

    Quote Originally Posted by keymanjim View Post
    How about that intelligence reports from both our own and other intelligence agencies that Benghazi was becoming a hot bed of militant activities?
    It even got so bad that the militants held the "First Annual Conference of Supporters of Shariah" in Benghazi in June of 2012.
    That right there would be cause to increase security. Not decrease it.

    Really, somebody said that the TP was responsible for Benghazi? Interesting....

    That's the strawman I was talking about.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  10. #50
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Obama Administration Officials Threatened Whistle-Blowers On Benghazi, Lawyer Say

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    Obama administration officials threatened whistle-blowers on Benghazi, lawyer says | Fox News

    for something that, as then secretary of state hillary suggested, doesn't make any difference, there sure is a lot of angst

    why all the hiding?

    Lawmakers demand access to survivors injured in Benghazi attack | Fox News

    some of the benghazi survivors seem to have suffered some severe injuries---news to you

    stay tuned:

    Rep. Trey Gowdy: Benghazi hearings 'coming quickly' - Washington Times

    an awful lot of questions, no?

    why all the warnings ignored, why no military response, why the blaming of the video, why the claim that aq was on the run, why has no one been held responsible?

    why did the president go to bed?

    Sean Smith's mom: Obama didn't follow up on personal promises

    and how could anyone in the white house suggest that none of it makes any difference?
    Neither arm of the Republocrats likes whistle blowers; but we shold have STRONG oversight on the government. Not limited to Obama, but certainly including him. More politicians need to end up in prison.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •