Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 699

Thread: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sports

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sp

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    "I'm going to go on denigrating his NBA career because he wasn't a star and continue to insist he had no career while I detail his career in the NBA."
    Is that all you have? The guy is garbage and should been out of the league long ago. That is just the facts.

  2. #42
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sp

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Look, that is very insensitive. Dennis was the first transvestite in basketball, not the first gay guy. Dressing in women's clothes does not make you gay as many flannel wearing lesbians can attest to. Still, I have to agree with your point, being gay is a bit tame compared to dennis.
    many people gave him a pass though since he had sex with "famous" women Carmen Electra, madonna etc
    even rumored that him and cindy crawford hooked up, they at least "seen" each other naked
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #43
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sp

    Quote Originally Posted by vendur View Post
    I gave no opinion, only a statement of facts. He never had any talent, like most centers in the NBA. All they are is tall, not talented, for the most part. his last several years as a backup-backup he averages more fouls than points. He's total garbage, long past his expiration date.
    no you didnt list any facts LMAO

    this post above is also only your OPINION

    its obvious you dont understand that word LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #44
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sp

    Quote Originally Posted by vendur View Post
    I gave no opinion......... He's total garbage, long past his expiration date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Is that all you have? The guy is garbage and should been out of the league long ago. That is just the facts.
    Impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sp

    Quote Originally Posted by vendur View Post
    I gave no opinion, only a statement of facts. He never had any talent, like most centers in the NBA. All they are is tall, not talented, for the most part. his last several years as a backup-backup he averages more fouls than points. He's total garbage, long past his expiration date.
    In fact, many of them are just drafted because they are tall and have to be taught how to play basketball when they reach the NBA.

  6. #46
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sp

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Is that all you have? The guy is garbage and should been out of the league long ago. That is just the facts.
    no, thats opinion LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #47
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sp

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    In fact, many of them are just drafted because they are tall and have to be taught how to play basketball when they reach the NBA.
    I know, he had no college career either.

    Collins was named to All-Pac-10 first team,[5] and the National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC) voted him to their third-team All-American team.[6]

    He finished his college career ranked first in Stanford history for field goal percentage (.608) and fifth in blocked shots (89).
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #48
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,697

    Re: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sp

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Christian side hugs for everybody from now on.
    Eew yuck, cooties.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sp

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    no, thats opinion LOL
    His stats basically prove my point.

  10. #50
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sp

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    I don't see why this is a big deal. Maybe if this was 1999 it would be, but "coming out" isn't gasp-worthy anymore.
    He's the first pro in a major league to come out. In today's world, that is a big deal, but I am fairly certain that it will get old in the next few years.

    A couple of years ago, a professional rugby player from New Zeland came out, and it proved to be quite tumultuous. That is why professionals are still shy about it. Mark Tewsbury, a Canadian Olympic gold medalist and current public speaker/advocate for gay rights, is aware of some current professional hockey players who are closeted. One wanted to come out a few years back... the press conference was all set-up but he back down at the last minute. I think with the door now open, we'll see a lot more courage.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •