Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 699

Thread: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sports

  1. #181
    Guru
    Carleen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,613

    Re: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sp

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Yay! Guys doing each other in the butt! Yay!!

    LOL, I'll never get the neediness and please-look-at-me psyche of the marketing faction of homosexuals.

    Just do what you do, and let it be. Why the drama? Why the need to Facebook your sexuality? It's sad, and frankly, hard to take someone seriously that is so wrapped up in "being gay."
    Hooray for equality!!! No more hiding who you really are. It's a good thing.
    "Being President doesn't change who you are, it reveals who you are"

  2. #182
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sp

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    I am trying to figure out how so many premises get put into a narrative, how did the idea that a self proclaimed role player get turned into this meme that he is a superstar? Along with that, when did he say he was brave?
    he didn't. those singing his praises did that.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #183
    Educator
    keymanjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    07-03-17 @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,002

    Re: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sp

    Quote Originally Posted by Carleen View Post
    Hooray for equality!!! No more hiding who you really are. It's a good thing.
    Being a sub-par basketball player is something he should hide.

  4. #184
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sp

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Yay! Guys doing each other in the butt! Yay!!

    LOL, I'll never get the neediness and please-look-at-me psyche of the marketing faction of homosexuals.

    Just do what you do, and let it be. Why the drama? Why the need to Facebook your sexuality? It's sad, and frankly, hard to take someone seriously that is so wrapped up in "being gay."
    Why do you guys need to come out, just be quiet about it, don't be like all in my face, can't we all just get along, why are you making me look at you, why are making me think about how I feel about it......????
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #185
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sp

    Quote Originally Posted by keymanjim View Post
    Being a sub-par basketball player is something he should hide.
    Yeah, and being gay makes him subpar too, he should hide.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  6. #186
    Guru
    Carleen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,613

    Re: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sp

    Quote Originally Posted by keymanjim View Post
    Being a sub-par basketball player is something he should hide.
    That was not what the thread was about.
    "Being President doesn't change who you are, it reveals who you are"

  7. #187
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sp

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    he didn't. those singing his praises did that.
    So you admit that your argument is with his supporters, not with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #188
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sp

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thanks for proving yourself wrong

    words make sentences and they mean things
    that sentence says the "people wish he didnt have to live in fear"

    that sentence DOES NOT SAY what you said which was "why do you think this gentlemen no longer has to live in fear of bigotry" in post 73

    YOU LOSE "SPARKY"
    thats some impressive self ownage you did to yourself! lmao
    Well if it makes you feel better, I'm down with that.


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  9. #189
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,771

    Re: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sp

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Well if it makes you feel better, I'm down with that.


    Tim-
    shows integrity to admit you were wrong, good job.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #190
    Educator
    keymanjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    07-03-17 @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,002

    Re: Jason Collins (NBA Center) announces that he is gay, altering the landscape of sp

    Quote Originally Posted by Carleen View Post
    That was not what the thread was about.
    I'm afraid that you don't know what this is really about.

Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •