Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 443

Thread: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

  1. #311
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    When aren't Europeans rioting over something?
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  2. #312
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    I do not want equality. I want the security marriage provides. You refuse to understand me or other gay people and demand to be understood. That is your mistake. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
    So can a father marry his son because they want the "security marriage provides"

    Where does your reasoning stop? Who would you exclude from having the "security marriage provides"?

  3. #313
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    1.)Gay Marriage is still pretend marriage. It isn't real marriage.
    2.)Gays are asking for the special right to change the definition of marriage from man + woman to man + ? or woman + ? to fit their specific selfish needs. If they are granted that special right, other groups based upon sexual behavior that want the same special rights are going to want their day in court.
    3.)Why even have a Dictionary?
    1.) as your statment is written facts prove this wrong LMAO
    2.) prove this wrong too
    3.) excellent point

    lets look at a dictionary

    marriage:
    (1) : the state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law
    (2) : the state of being united to a person of the same sex in a relationship like that of a traditional marriage <same-sex marriage>

    dictionary proves you wrong too LMAO you lose again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #314
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) as your statment is written facts prove this wrong LMAO
    2.) prove this wrong too
    3.) excellent point

    lets look at a dictionary

    marriage:
    (1) : the state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law
    (2) : the state of being united to a person of the same sex in a relationship like that of a traditional marriage <same-sex marriage>

    dictionary proves you wrong too LMAO you lose again
    The definition of marriage has always been man + woman. This is the oldest notion and understanding of the tradition in human history. That's just reality. Not my problem you are incapable of dealing with reality.

    You have not proven anything wrong. Screaming histrionics and using emotional reasoning while cackling LOL doesn't disprove facts. Nice try though.

    Gay Marriage has nothing to do with marriage inclusion. It has everything to do with the destruction of marriage as an institution. It trivializes marriage, which is the intended purpose. The real agenda of radical homosexuals has been exposed by one of their own in their own words:

    Why get married when you could be happy? - Life Matters - ABC Radio National (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

    It’s a no-brainer that gays should have the right to marry, but I also think equally that it’s a no-brainer that the institution of marriage should not exist. …(F)ighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we are going to do with marriage when we get there — because we lie that the institution of marriage is not going to change, and that is a lie.

    The institution of marriage is going to change, and it should change. And again, I don’t think it should exist. And I don’t like taking part in creating fictions about my life. That’s sort of not what I had in mind when I came out thirty years ago.

    I have three kids who have five parents, more or less, and I don’t see why they shouldn’t have five parents legally… I met my new partner, and she had just had a baby, and that baby’s biological father is my brother, and my daughter’s biological father is a man who lives in Russia, and my adopted son also considers him his father. So the five parents break down into two groups of three… And really, I would like to live in a legal system that is capable of reflecting that reality, and I don’t think that’s compatible with the institution of marriage.
    Have a nice day
    Last edited by Bronson; 04-28-13 at 07:35 PM.

  5. #315
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    The definition of marriage has always been man + woman. This is the oldest notion and understanding of the tradition in human history. That's just reality. Not my problem you are incapable of dealing with reality.

    You have not proven anything wrong. Screaming histrionics and using emotional reasoning while cackling LOL doesn't disprove facts. Nice try though.

    Gay Marriage has nothing to do with marriage inclusion. It has everything to do with the destruction of marriage as an institution. It trivializes marriage, which is the intended purpose. The real agenda of radical homosexuals has been exposed by one of their own in their own words:

    Why get married when you could be happy? - Life Matters - ABC Radio National (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)



    Have a nice day
    facts still prove you wrong no matter how many times you punch your keyboard and have emotional temper tantrums LMAO

    thanks for posting more opinion, NOTHING has changed
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #316
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    facts still prove you wrong no matter how many times you punch your keyboard and have emotional temper tantrums LMAO

    thanks for posting more opinion, NOTHING has changed
    Projection noted

  7. #317
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    no i like pointing out your misinformation and proving you wrong, its entertaining

    equal but separate is factually not equal no matter how you feel LOL
    Yes, I see you take great amusement discussing these matters with yourself. You can manufacture fact and your echo won't disagree with you. I've heard your position, and your take on history and fact, and I disagree with it and doubt your ability to recognise fact from your opinion.

    So this is the last response you get from me on this thread (to you), I'll let you continue to debate with yourself in the comfort of your echo chamber.

  8. #318
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Projection noted
    then simply prove your lie, prove it will never be real marriage i cant wait. Teach me a lesson and FACTUALLY prove it wont be real marriage

    ready GO!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #319
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,121

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    What security do you gain by having the title? Sounds like you're backtracking your argument - you've denied that it was about social acceptance.

    And as I've been reminding you, you DO have something to lose - legal homosexual marriage and the benefits of such.

    Look, I'd like to see you and your family have all the benefits that hetero life partners have. Is that my mistake?
    It wasn't about the title. It was about the rights and protections. There has never been and never will be a civil union that offers the same rights and protections as marriage. Feel free to entertain the delusion that people who oppose same sex marriage will embrace such an idea as creating civil unions with all the same rights as marriage for gays, but it is nothing more than a delusion.

    And no, I have nothing to lose. I am not currently married. And even if same sex marriage was made illegal everywhere in this country, I am a high skilled worker with experience. I will have no trouble taking my skills to a country that would recognize my relationship. I feel for those who are not afforded that opportunity and I will continue to argue the case, but if it becomes apparent that this country cannot look past its animosity towards gays, then it doesn't deserve me and what I have to offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The economy will improve under this bill. If a few people die, it will be for the betterament of this country.

  10. #320
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Yes, I see you take great amusement discussing these matters with yourself. You can manufacture fact and your echo won't disagree with you. I've heard your position, and your take on history and fact, and I disagree with it and doubt your ability to recognise fact from your opinion.

    So this is the last response you get from me on this thread (to you), I'll let you continue to debate with yourself in the comfort of your echo chamber.
    zero facts have been "manufactured"
    i haven't posted MY positions nor have i posted MY take on history, two more lies

    i have only pointed out how facts prove your opinion wrong.

    yielding to facts is a good move, good job.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •