Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 443

Thread: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

  1. #301
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    What security do you gain by having the title? Sounds like you're backtracking your argument - you've denied that it was about social acceptance.

    And as I've been reminding you, you DO have something to lose - legal homosexual marriage and the benefits of such.

    Look, I'd like to see you and your family have all the benefits that hetero life partners have. Is that my mistake?

    if true you would simply be in support of equal rights for gays and granting SSM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #302
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    If it's equal why the need to call it marriage? Question goes both ways. The answer is obvious if you're not blinded by bias.
    I agree 100% everybody educated on this topic, honest and biased understands the fact that equal but separate is not equal LMAO

    thanks the irony of your post is very amusing.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #303
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    separate but equal is factually not equal history has has been proven fact.
    feel free to believe the lie if you like but you are factually wrong try again
    No, as usual you're confusing your biased opinion with fact. We're not talking about separate but equal. We're talking same benefits, different title.

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    even foe MORE support that you are wrong legal precedence has already been set showing how civil unions and domestic partnerships are as legal binding and concrete.

    Sorry your opinion loses to history and facts.
    I'm not the one asserting they aren't (legal [sic] binding and concrete), perhaps you have your posters mixed up. I don't trust your education on history and the facts to begin with.

  4. #304
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    if true you would simply be in support of equal rights for gays and granting SSM.
    Again no. I've always been for equal rights under the law for homosexuals. I've never believed the law should be adjudicated by what happens [legally] in your bedroom. SSM, not so much. Again, I believe in equal benefits available.

  5. #305
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    I agree 100% everybody educated on this topic, honest and biased understands the fact that equal but separate is not equal LMAO

    thanks the irony of your post is very amusing.
    You're free to stop reading my posts at any time. The true funny is that YOU made that little freudian slip bolded above that betrays your stance.

  6. #306
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Strucker View Post
    But it is now, in lots of places. And it's expanding. And it's not going away.

    Those who are frightened about it are going to have to face the facts sooner or later.
    Laws that can be overturned

    Gay Marriage is still pretend marriage. It isn't real marriage.


    That's correct; nor are they asking for "special rights."
    Gays are asking for the special right to change the definition of marriage from man + woman to man + ? or woman + ? to fit their specific selfish needs. If they are granted that special right, other groups based upon sexual behavior that want the same special rights are going to want their day in court.

    Quote Originally Posted by Strucker View Post
    Apparently, some people "own" certain words, and feel a little stingy about sharing.
    So words can have whatever definition people want them to have based upon how they feel right?

    Why even have a Dictionary?

  7. #307
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,882
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugingcatenate View Post
    1. I am paid to teach, I do this as recreation... if you cannot understand what is being said, maybe you should ask someone for some assistance?
    Perhaps you should be more clear.

    2. All life is hectic, where ones sees stability is where there is civilization, civilizations are built upon the family as the most basic unit, families are created by opposite sex couplings...where do you see same sex unions civilizations... or even sex sex communities that have survived any length of time at all? With, like as in opposite sex families, an uninterrupted history from as far back in recorded history as we can go?
    Perhaps the opportunity was never given. Have you ever considered that? And now look. We've allowed Gay families to form. I don't see us collapsing into mayhem.



    3. You could not argue that in any event. I am also arguing that this is a great risk as we have nothing upon which to base a successful outcome of the implementation of such a foreign policy into the social make up of this country that the whole world depends upon to remain strong. That should help you as a hint to figuring out number 1 above, though.
    You realize gays have been marrying for several years now, right? Massachusets isn't about to collapse. Washington is doing just fine. So much for that risk, eh?

    4. Don't believe me? Look it up. Maybe you will prove me wrong on this one point at least. You won't, but...
    I did. Guess what?



    Still 50%.

    5. Nice fake to the left there...how about answering the question instead of calling people names, like that is a real answer... the question again: upon what legal basis would you stop anybody/anything from getting married? We have the 14th Amendment, equal protection under the law, once you start giving certain groups special privileges, what will be the basis to deny any other groups... the liberal "D" word, discrimination will be tossed everywhere... how will you counter that... let's say I want to marry my adult sister... what is your basis of denial in the law?
    Perosnally? I don't give a flying ****. But my support for gay marriage is not vested in the idea of equality. I support SSM because it will increase the amount of kids that will grow up in stable households.

    6. Well lets all hear that mountain sing, don't keep it to yourself man, I am sure it is utterly fascinating fiction, yet persuasive, right...?
    What do you want to know? It's a broad spectrum, but I think I can handle it. Shoot me a question, and I'll give you a report.
    "Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -FDR

  8. #308
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    1.)No, as usual you're confusing your biased opinion with fact. We're not talking about separate but equal. We're talking same benefits, different title.



    I'm not the one asserting they aren't (legal [sic] binding and concrete), perhaps you have your posters mixed up. I don't trust your education on history and the facts to begin with.
    1.)exactly which makes it not equal as history proves, thanks for supporting the facts previously stated lol

    2.) again didnt say you did, i was stating more facts that prove your opinion wrong LOL

    your opinion on my knowledge of history is meaningless, history and facts still prove you wrong
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #309
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Again no. I've always been for equal rights under the law for homosexuals. I've never believed the law should be adjudicated by what happens [legally] in your bedroom. SSM, not so much. Again, I believe in equal benefits available.
    nope you factually are not because what you want is not equal
    feel free to THINK you are but again facts prove you wrong
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #310
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    You're free to stop reading my posts at any time. The true funny is that YOU made that little freudian slip bolded above that betrays your stance.
    no i like pointing out your misinformation and proving you wrong, its entertaining

    equal but separate is factually not equal no matter how you feel LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •