Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 443

Thread: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

  1. #101
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by zstep18 View Post
    The definition of "marriage" needs to be changed. Plain as that.
    ill simply never understand why some people are so against equality, its so weird, pompous and hypocritical to me especially since its discrimination against your fellow americans but something simply arent meant to be understood.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #102
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    You need to be reminded that it was the Right which, when faced with the reality that mass murder was no longer feasible, bludgeoned gay people into establishing mock straight relationships in the first place...............Before 1980 "gay marriage" was unheard of.......................
    Please tell me that was tongue in cheek. Haven't heard a more hyperbolic statement in some time now.

  3. #103
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    1.)Why in the world do you think that?
    2.)How is it that they cannot be made equal?
    3.)We're talking in a strictly legal sense here you understand that, right?
    4.)You cannot successfully legislate social acceptance. Even if we could, that's a very dangerous path to follow.
    1.) because of facts
    2.) history proves this
    3.) yes i understand
    4.) i know nor do i want to nor did i suggest that
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Please tell me that was tongue in cheek. Haven't heard a more hyperbolic statement in some time now.
    Is it hyperbole, or have you grown inured to the truth ?............................Or maybe just uncomfortable with it ?...................

  5. #105
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    ill simply never understand why some people are so against equality, its so weird, pompous and hypocritical to me especially since its discrimination against your fellow americans but something simply arent meant to be understood.
    That's just it, it's so obviously NOT about equality, not in a legal/state sense - as noted it's about social acceptance. It would come a lot easier if you didn't feel the need to hang ill-fitting labels on people who disagree with your methods. In any event, no amount of legislation is going to get you what you want.

  6. #106
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    1.)That's just it, it's so obviously NOT about equality, not in a legal/state sense - as noted it's about social acceptance.
    2.)It would come a lot easier if you didn't feel the need to hang ill-fitting labels on people who disagree with your methods.
    3.) In any event, no amount of legislation is going to get you what you want.
    1.) if you say so but i see no real evidence of that anywhere, especially by the majority of equal rights supporters
    2.) where did i do that? you are guessing and guessing wrong.

    i dont care who disagrees with my methods LOL
    i dont car if people preach, teach, feel, think that gay is gross, a sin, repulsive etc. I would fight and defend that right also

    but theres no reason to STOP and FIGHT AGAINST equal rights

    3.) LMAO 100% wrong because all i want is equality and thats coming

    but please feel free to make more stuff up, its entertaining
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #107
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    Is it hyperbole, or have you grown inured to the truth ?............................Or maybe just uncomfortable with it ?...................
    What you posted is neither the truth nor is it anywhere close to accurate.

    Originally Posted by Bonzai
    You need to be reminded that it was the Right which, when faced with the reality that mass murder was no longer feasible, bludgeoned gay people into establishing mock straight relationships in the first place...............Before 1980 "gay marriage" was unheard of.......................
    It wasn't the "right", America has gone through multiple phases of division in it's history and they were not always "right" and "left" divisions. That's a more modern evolution of the American political landscape. Prior to the 1900s people had a ton of privacy to do what they wanted with whom they wanted, but where it came to public life, and general sentiment, no one accepted homosexuality, of ANY political persuasion.

    Further, what's this mass murder bull****?

  8. #108
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) if you say so but i see no real evidence of that anywhere, especially by the majority of equal rights supporters
    2.) where did i do that? you are guessing and guessing wrong.

    i dont care who disagrees with my methods LOL
    i dont car if people preach, teach, feel, think that gay is gross, a sin, repulsive etc. I would fight and defend that right also

    but theres no reason to STOP and FIGHT AGAINST equal rights

    3.) LMAO 100% wrong because all i want is equality and thats coming

    but please feel free to make more stuff up, its entertaining
    Good luck with that, I wouldn't want to interrupt your chicken counting.

  9. #109
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Good luck with that, I wouldn't want to interrupt your chicken counting.
    yep thats what i thought.
    thanks
    good luck with your fantasies
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    Re: Paris Riots After Gay Marriage Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    What you posted is neither the truth nor is it anywhere close to accurate.



    It wasn't the "right", America has gone through multiple phases of division in it's history and they were not always "right" and "left" divisions. That's a more modern evolution of the American political landscape. Prior to the 1900s people had a ton of privacy to do what they wanted with whom they wanted, but where it came to public life, and general sentiment, no one accepted homosexuality, of ANY political persuasion.

    Further, what's this mass murder bull****?


    In reply to your last question, I would venture to guess the only reason the Englishspeaking world held back from that "solution" was that the Germans have recently given such "purification" rituals a bad name............. And I lived thru the 80's, I don't need you to tell me there is a very narrow margin between the Right and the Left in this country.....................

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •