Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53

Thread: Officials: Boston suspect had no firearm when barrage of bullets hit hiding place

  1. #21
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,982

    Re: Officials: Boston suspect had no firearm when barrage of bullets hit hiding place

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    "Why would they be all over the description of guns when bombs were used in the attack?"


    With all the hoopla over firearms lately, do I really need to answer that question? (aside from the fact they were involved in at least 2 *shootouts* [according to news reports])
    Yes. I'm very curious how it is relevant.

  2. #22
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,183

    Re: Officials: Boston suspect had no firearm when barrage of bullets hit hiding place

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    Yes. I'm very curious how it is relevant.
    You would have to ask the media. I was simply pointing out the lack of interest in the firearms that WERE used after the bombings.

  3. #23
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,982

    Re: Officials: Boston suspect had no firearm when barrage of bullets hit hiding place

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    You would have to ask the media. I was simply pointing out the lack of interest in the firearms that WERE used after the bombings.
    I'm supposed to ask the media why something they didn't care about is something they consider relevant? That doesn't make any sense.

  4. #24
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NC
    Last Seen
    09-04-15 @ 01:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    420

    Re: Officials: Boston suspect had no firearm when barrage of bullets hit hiding place

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Curious. He must have tried to kill himself earlier or had been struck through the mouth in one of his earlier exchanges of gunfire and then dumped the gun, possibly being out of ammo at that point.
    it is hard to find these days

  5. #25
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,183

    Re: Officials: Boston suspect had no firearm when barrage of bullets hit hiding place

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    I'm supposed to ask the media why something they didn't care about is something they consider relevant? That doesn't make any sense.
    There are plenty of article posted that deal with their gun or guns, just not to the extreme of every other 'gun/mass murder' story we've seen lately.

    However, can't let a tragedy go to waste.....

    What if the Tsarnaevs Had Been the "Boston Shooters"? : The New Yorker

  6. #26
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,982

    Re: Officials: Boston suspect had no firearm when barrage of bullets hit hiding place

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    There are plenty of article posted that deal with their gun or guns, just not to the extreme of every other 'gun/mass murder' story we've seen lately.

    However, can't let a tragedy go to waste.....

    What if the Tsarnaevs Had Been the "Boston Shooters"? : The New Yorker
    What point are you trying to make? Because I have no idea what it is.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    09-14-17 @ 08:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    879

    Re: Officials: Boston suspect had no firearm when barrage of bullets hit hiding place

    This story told us the media could turn a man into a woman, or an innocent man into a criminal. They could go on with the story that Dzhokhar died in hospital you still would take it. Now they change the story because a living man's "confession" is more "true" then a dead man"s. So you saw this abrupt turn out.

  8. #28
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,183

    Re: Officials: Boston suspect had no firearm when barrage of bullets hit hiding place

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    What point are you trying to make? Because I have no idea what it is.
    Are you from California...that might explain it.

  9. #29
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,982

    Re: Officials: Boston suspect had no firearm when barrage of bullets hit hiding place

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Are you from California...that might explain it.
    No, I'm not. So feel free to explain your point.

  10. #30
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,183

    Re: Officials: Boston suspect had no firearm when barrage of bullets hit hiding place

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    No, I'm not. So feel free to explain your point.
    My point is, any other event that involved a firearm (and this one did), the media would be all excited to point out the manufacturer, the make/model, type of ammunition, how the guns were procured, was it a gunshow buy?, etc...

    The link I posted shows me they haven't swung to far away from that agenda, just a bit delayed.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •