Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 523

Thread: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

  1. #1
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,944

    Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    "...Planned Parenthood Southeast Pennsylvania president and CEO Dayle Steinberg admitted this week at a fundraiser that the abortion business knew of the problems at Gosnell’s Philadelphia abortion facility.

    Apparently Planned Parenthood did not report it to the state health department or other state or local officials who could have done something about it. Instead, it appears the abortion giant left it up to women Gosnell injured or traumatized to make public officials aware of his House of Horrors." Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors | Dr. Kermit Gosnell | Fox Nation

    Here is part of what Steinberg said at Planned Parenthood Pennsylvania's Spring Gathering:

    “The Gosnell trial has shifted the focus off the high-quality services we provide,” said Dayle Steinberg, the organization’s president and chief executive. “These are criminal, horrendous . . . acts and should be appropriately punished. ...We would always encourage them to report it to the Department of Health." Gosnell worker testifies to seeing baby make swimming motion in toilet Hot Air

    PP was not required to report Gosnell...but why didn't they anyway when they knew what he was doing? Why did they leave it to individual women who had been patients to contact the Dept. of Health?

    Suggests collusion to me.

  2. #2
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Or, at the very least criminal negligence, and could be named as an accessory after the fact. You would think as physicians that they have an ethical, as well as legal obligation to report this wrong doing....We are talking murder here for God's sake!
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    So under this logic we can charge the NRA and gun dealers with negligence also? Oh yeah, the right does not like their hypocricy pointed out.

  4. #4
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 04:30 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    The incessant lying about Planned Parenthood on the forum by pro-lifers is really getting old. The OP source is a pro-life group that didn't even bother to makeup a quote or present ANYTHING in support of the article title. The ONLY quote is that someone with PP said they told people to report it. The pro-life fund raising blog then grotesquesly converts PP telling people to report it to the authorities to PP engaging in a cover-up. What a damnable lie.

    The fact that pro-lifers have to just outright lie to attack speaks rather highly of PP actually.

    Does any pro-lifer have an valid abortion related attack against PP other than PP will refer women who want an abortion to where she can?

  5. #5
    Educator
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    675

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    So under this logic we can charge the NRA and gun dealers with negligence also? Oh yeah, the right does not like their hypocricy pointed out.
    Care to continue...you are worried about death yet you seem not be concerned about killing babies for convenience...

  6. #6
    Educator
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    675

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    The incessant lying about Planned Parenthood on the forum by pro-lifers is really getting old. The OP source is a pro-life group that didn't even bother to makeup a quote or present ANYTHING in support of the article title. The ONLY quote is that someone with PP said they told people to report it. The pro-life fund raising blog then grotesquesly converts PP telling people to report it to the authorities to PP engaging in a cover-up. What a damnable lie.

    The fact that pro-lifers have to just outright lie to attack speaks rather highly of PP actually.

    Does any pro-lifer have an valid abortion related attack against PP other than PP will refer women who want an abortion to where she can?
    And the dead babies...

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by hfd View Post
    Care to continue...you are worried about death yet you seem not be concerned about killing babies for convenience...
    Abortion is still not killing people.

  8. #8
    Educator
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    675

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Abortion is still not killing people.
    Really...unborn babies are exactly that unborn babies...Dr Mengele would fit right in with those who defend killing them for convenience...

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by hfd View Post
    Really...unborn babies are exactly that unborn babies...Dr Mengele would fit right in with those who defend killing them for convenience...
    Not living creatures of their own, but keep trying that sad emotional argument when you have no rational one.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    SE Asia
    Last Seen
    07-12-14 @ 10:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    2,333

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Apparently PP was under no legal obligation to report it. That said, I DO think medical practitioners should be legally obligated to report this kind of malpractice, and in some cases flat out murder.

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •