Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 523

Thread: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

  1. #81
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    What do you mean when you say:

    "That's true. There's no law that makes telling a lie a crime."

    After I said what I said in the post directly above that....?
    Which word are you having a problem with?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #82
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You continue to post dishonest arguments

    The fact remains that your post referred to Roe v Wade, and you did claim that parameters the law uses is wrong. Then you tried to deny what you said and misrepresent it as being about the Gosnell trial.

    Whether you like it or not, the abortions that have been performed, and continue to be performed, will never be called murder, even if RvW is overturned. Your entire position is a dishonest one.
    1. The thread title is: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    2. I do believe that the parameters deciding Roe, were wrongly decided. So?

    3. My opinion is that it is murder....Regardless of what ever you say, or call me....

    Now stop with the childish crap and grow up will ya?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #83
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,892

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    What do you mean you don't know Gosnell? He is whom this thread is about....How can you not know? It is in the article in the OP for goodness sake....And I got news for ya, Abortions performed after 24 weeks in this country are illegal.
    My bad. I didn't know gosnell. I do now. I heard the name first the other day in here when someone made the thread about flushing a baby in a toilet. Still don't know much about the guy at all. I know there is a bunch of things about heinous abortions being thrown at him but the topic of abortion itself is so FoS because it is generally filled with people who are so willing to lie and smear that generally I tend to stay away from the topic. But the law is the law. And calling people abiding by the law, criminals... that's where the truth becomes the casualty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  4. #84
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    1. The thread title is: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    2. I do believe that the parameters deciding Roe, were wrongly decided. So?

    3. My opinion is that it is murder....Regardless of what ever you say, or call me....

    Now stop with the childish crap and grow up will ya?
    1) So what? I was referring to your post, not the thread title

    2) Proof that you were talking about RvW, even though you dishonestly tried to deny that

    3) That is a lie. Facts are not subject to your opinion, and abortion is not murder
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #85
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,787

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    On that front it's really kind of simple...nota already did the research that it isn't law to report in PA, (I don't think that is proper) but be that the case there is an ethical component to this...

    1.)If a Doctor at PP, was aware that Gosnell was killing live babies in his clinic then as a physician he has an obligation to report it.

    2.)We have laws in this country that if you know of a crime being committed and you don't report it, then you are also guilty of a crime....It's called accessory.
    1.) yes i agree and we have no evidence that this is the case, thanks for further making my point for me
    2.) very good that the whole point theres nothing so far that says anybody at PP factually new

    thanks for further explaining and supporting what we are saying
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    My bad. I didn't know gosnell. I do now. I heard the name first the other day in here when someone made the thread about flushing a baby in a toilet. Still don't know much about the guy at all. I know there is a bunch of things about heinous abortions being thrown at him but the topic of abortion itself is so FoS because it is generally filled with people who are so willing to lie and smear that generally I tend to stay away from the topic. But the law is the law. And calling people abiding by the law, criminals... that's where the truth becomes the casualty.
    You don't know much about it, nor do millions of others, and that's part of the larger point. Why Dr. Kermit Gosnell's Trial Should Be a Front-Page Story - Conor Friedersdorf - The Atlantic

  7. #87
    Sage
    ksu_aviator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fort Worth Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,680
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    ...............
    Last edited by ksu_aviator; 04-24-13 at 12:00 AM.
    You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

  8. #88
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    1) Facts are not subject to your opinion, and abortion is not murder
    That's what's taking the life of an innocent victim is usually called.

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) yes i agree and we have no evidence that this is the case, thanks for further making my point for me
    2.) very good that the whole point theres nothing so far that says anybody at PP factually new

    thanks for further explaining and supporting what we are saying
    "...Planned Parenthood Southeast Pennsylvania president and CEO Dayle Steinberg admitted this week at a fundraiser that the abortion business knew of the problems at Gosnell’s Philadelphia abortion facility.

    Apparently Planned Parenthood did not report it to the state health department or other state or local officials who could have done something about it. Instead, it appears the abortion giant left it up to women Gosnell injured or traumatized to make public officials aware of his House of Horrors." Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors | Dr. Kermit Gosnell | Fox Nation

  10. #90
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,896

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Again, if someone disputes what Steinberg is quoted as saying, please provide the info. I hope we can all agree that the truth is in service to any POV.

    Insofar as I am aware, Steinberg hasn't denied saying what is quoted. And the issue is whether abortion providers across several states saw Gosnell as a "niche player" (see linked Wall Street Journal article) and remained silent when baseline ethics required them to report what they knew. Steinberg acknowledged that PP knew there was a problem and urged women to report.

    Why didn't other healthcare providers report Gosnell? We're talking about decades of abuse. They could've done so anonymously, you know. Pennsylvania does have a way to anonymously report, but the catch is that it has to be at your own healthcare facility.

    However, as WSJ noted, Gosnell was finally busted not because of healthcare but, rather, because of narcotics. You can narc in PA, and you can also anonymously report hazmat to OSHA and the EPA.

    http://patientsafetyauthority.org/Ne...ous_2007_3.pdf

    Report Spills and Environmental Violations | US EPA

    Etc.

Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •