Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 523

Thread: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

  1. #441
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    The facts are there!

    You didn't read the article, did you. You know nothing of what was going on there and, what's more, you don't want to know. You must live in bliss.
    wrong again!
    i see it says what was going on there how does that prove that PP knew??


    oh thats right it doesnt LMAO

    not bliss, i live in fact land

    so i ask you again, do you have any fact that show PP knew? if so they are in big trouble.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #442
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    So that's all you got? Is that when common sense, and rational thinking prevails, all you can do is call people liars, and dishonest? I recall other arguments like that......In the 1st grade....Congratulations, you're getting better....
    His best and favorite comeback is LOL, a term he use's relentlessly even when there is nothing to LOL about.

  3. #443
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    His best and favorite comeback is LOL, a term he use's relentlessly even when there is nothing to LOL about.
    of course from your point of view it not funny, getting destroyed isnt
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #444
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,324

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    of course from your point of view it not funny, getting destroyed isnt

    Destroyed? Not even close, with your 1st grader argument style....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #445
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Or, at the very least criminal negligence, and could be named as an accessory after the fact. You would think as physicians that they have an ethical, as well as legal obligation to report this wrong doing....We are talking murder here for God's sake!
    Hippocratic Oath - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    "Do no harm."

    Every physician that performs an abortion violates that oath.

  6. #446
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Destroyed? Not even close, with your 1st grader argument style....
    and yet you wont accept the challenge
    I didnt know using facts was just first grade, its weird, but when you become an adult you seel they use them too!
    if im a first grader, teach me a lesson! COME ON!! lol

    anything i said that wasnt a fact prove it was!

    come on!

    show me you didnt get destroyed
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #447
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,697

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Please post proof that PP received complaints about "deplorable conditions at the clinic"
    ... So you are resting on the idea that women went to this house of horrors, saw enough wrong while there that they told Planned Parenthood about it when they visited, and what they told Planned Parenthood was bad enough that Planned Parenthood "encouraged" the women to report it to the authorities.... but Planned Parenthood didn't actually hear anything from all these women that would have clued them in that THEY should have contacted the authorities?

    So they told planned parenthood... but they didn't tell planned parenthood anything really wrong... but plannned parenthood advised them as if they had heard them tell them something very wrong.... and what they told the police was wrong enough to launch a criminal investigation.

    You realize you are in denial, don't you?

  8. #448
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    ... So you are resting on the idea that women went to this house of horrors, saw enough wrong while there that they told Planned Parenthood about it when they visited, and what they told Planned Parenthood was bad enough that Planned Parenthood "encouraged" the women to report it to the authorities.... but Planned Parenthood didn't actually hear anything from all these women that would have clued them in that THEY should have contacted the authorities?

    So they told planned parenthood... but they didn't tell planned parenthood anything really wrong... but plannned parenthood advised them as if they had heard them tell them something very wrong.... and what they told the police was wrong enough to launch a criminal investigation.

    You realize you are in denial, don't you?
    thats some awesome fantasy and assumption you just came up with
    only person in denial is that you think that post above you wrote is true or what anybody said LOL

    MAKE UP ANOTHER! MAKE UP ANOTHER PLEEEEEEASE!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #449
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,952

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Then what "complaints" or "problems" do you think these women might have been referring to, keeping in mind that there were babies feet stored in glass jars, blood everywhere, filthy surroundings, and so on. Do you tend to believe these complaints took the form of not keeping appointments, or something along that line?
    Read the Grand Jury report it seems other than some broken and unsterilized equipment and perhaps dirty surroundings, the
    gory blood , tissue remains , feet in jars etc was in the basement where the clients would not see them.
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  10. #450
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    ... So you are resting on the idea that women went to this house of horrors, saw enough wrong while there that they told Planned Parenthood about it when they visited, and what they told Planned Parenthood was bad enough that Planned Parenthood "encouraged" the women to report it to the authorities.... but Planned Parenthood didn't actually hear anything from all these women that would have clued them in that THEY should have contacted the authorities?

    So they told planned parenthood... but they didn't tell planned parenthood anything really wrong... but plannned parenthood advised them as if they had heard them tell them something very wrong.... and what they told the police was wrong enough to launch a criminal investigation.

    You realize you are in denial, don't you?
    I realize that I won't come to conclusions that the facts don't support and that this isn't true for everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •