Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 523

Thread: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

  1. #431
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    no, it actually doesnt at all.
    Yes, i believe you. If you walked into the House of Horrors, saw blood everywhere, babies feet in jars, comatose women, cats wandering around, you still wouldn't notice a thing.

  2. #432
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    3) telling people to go somewhere else with their problems and complaints is hardly helping them.
    really? thats a nice opinion to have but thats all it is.

    so telling people to take their complaints to the proper authorities that are responsible for complaints and helping them is doing nothing????

    hmmmmmm very interesting opinion you have there

    but again you were claiming you were stating FACTS and you did not
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #433
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Yes, i believe you. If you walked into the House of Horrors, saw blood everywhere, babies feet in jars, comatose women, cats wandering around, you still wouldn't notice a thing.
    there you go again guessing,
    were there babies feet and comatose woman in the waiting room? in the hall way? leaning on the door in the entry way? or how about EVERY room?
    please do tell, were they there when the woman that complained were there? is that what those woman saw and reported?

    do you know that's factually what they saw and reported?

    you fail again because you are ASSUMING

    not sure why it bothers you that people like to rely on FACTS and not you assumptions and opinions LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #434
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Well, as a caveat, I know in advance that those in here calling others "liars", "dishonest", and refusing common sense and logical debate by saying that unless the CEO of PP, or one of the complaintents holds a press conference, or reveals a video, (which btw, the same characters decried when James O'keefe did it.) or some other trial is held. But Michelle Malkin has been digging on this story and actually has a pretty good article on it...

    As I first noted in my column and on my blog when the scissors-wielding sadist was arrested in January 2011, the murders committed under the banner of “choice” were ignored for four decades by abortion advocates. The Philadelphia grand jury report, now amplified by trial testimony, outlined the systematic execution of hundreds of healthy, living, breathing, squirming viable babies. The panel concluded that the “vast majority of the babies he aborted” were more than 24 weeks old.

    Gosnell joked that one murdered baby was so big, the child “could walk around with me.”

    On Wednesday, clinic worker Kareema Cross said she witnessed between 10 and 15 babies breathing after being delivered by patients who had received labor-inducing drugs. After their spinal cords were cut, Cross recalled babies still moaning and moving after being stuffed in shoeboxes. Their skulls would be crushed after delivery. Their feet and other body parts ended up in row upon row of specimen jars on display in Gosnell’s filthy facility.

    Gosnell’s silent co-conspirators include the abortion clinics in Virginia and Washington, D.C., that referred Mongar and her family, who spoke no English, to his clinic because of its widespread reputation for doing abortions “regardless of gestational age.” They also include the left-wing religious and immigrant community activists who “assist” refugees by hooking them up with government-funded “affordable reproductive health services,” a.k.a. abortion mills. (See Ann Corcoran for more questions on this.)

    Patients were “treated” by unlicensed incompetents, including a young girl groomed from her teenage years. The late-term mothers’ wombs and bowels were perforated with infected instruments. Government inspectors “literally licensed Gosnell’s criminally dangerous behavior,” the Philly grand jury found. The Pennsylvania Department of State was “repeatedly confronted with evidence about Gosnell” — including the clinic’s unclean, unsterile conditions, unlicensed workers, unsupervised sedation, underage abortion patients and over-prescribing of pain pills with high resale value on the street — “and repeatedly chose to do nothing.”

    As I noted in 2011, nearby hospital officials who treated some of the pregnant mothers who suffered grave complications from Gosnell’s butchery did nothing. And an inspector for the National Abortion Federation, the leading association of abortion providers that is supposed to uphold strict health and legal standards, determined that Gosnell’s chamber of horrors was “the worst abortion clinic she had ever inspected” — but did nothing.

    Gosnell’s enablers have concocted all sorts of excuses for themselves. The billion-dollar abortion racket says “lack of funding” and “access” to “health care” is the real problem. But expanding “access” is exactly how Gosnell got away with murder after bloody murder. As the grand jury revealed, pro-choice bureaucrats in liberal GOP Gov. Tom Ridge’s administration concluded that increased inspections “would be ‘putting a barrier up to women’ seeking abortions. Better to leave clinics to do as they pleased, even though, as Gosnell proved, that meant both women and babies would pay.”

    Gosnell’s enablers also claim that his case is a grisly exception. But I repeat: Deadly indifference to protecting life isn’t tangential to the abortion industry’s existence — it’s at the core of it. In the past few years alone, Dr. Andrew Rutland of California and Dr. Steven Brigham in Maryland had their medical licenses revoked after their late-term abortion mills were exposed. Like Gosnell, Rutland killed an Asian woman after administering a drug overdose during a late-term abortion procedure. Like Gosnell, Brigham stored the bodies of late-term fetuses in freezers.

    Just this week, the state of Delaware announced an investigation of several Planned Parenthood clinics after botched abortions and the resignations of two registered nurses who witnessed malpractice. Surgical abortions have been halted at one of the facilities. “What I believe should happen is that Planned Parenthood should no longer be self-regulated,” Joyce Vasikonis told The News Journal.

    Even as it disavows Gosnell’s “criminal enterprise,” Planned Parenthood’s lobbyist in Florida officially testified three weeks ago that the group believes the decision to save a baby born alive after a botched abortion “should be left up to the woman, her family and the physician.”

    Michelle Malkin | Death Doc Kermit Gosnell’s Silent Co-Conspirators
    This type of thinking is not the exception, but rather the rule, and the defense of it must be the logical backflips, and denials that we see going on in here.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #435
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Well, as a caveat, I know in advance that those in here calling others "liars", "dishonest", and refusing common sense and logical debate by saying that unless the CEO of PP, or one of the complaintents holds a press conference, or reveals a video, (which btw, the same characters decried when James O'keefe did it.) or some other trial is held. But Michelle Malkin has been digging on this story and actually has a pretty good article on it...



    This type of thinking is not the exception, but rather the rule, and the defense of it must be the logical backflips, and denials that we see going on in here.
    what does any of what you posted actually deal with what is being said about the facts here? LOL
    ill do all the common sense and logical debate you want but when you or others push lies and opinions as fact and you lose theres no need to be upset LOL
    simply try actually being honest and objective instead of biased

    heres honesty for you, can you find ONE person here, ONE that feels that if gosnell or anybody at PP broke the law they shouldn't be punished? Like i said earlier, ill make fun of them with you, but since i havent seen anybody like that the beginning of your post and the en of your post is s imply unsupportable straw man

    it was a nice try though, you CLAIM you want honesty but dodge the questions i ask you LMAO

    is there something FACTUAL and specific you would like to accuse someone here of not seeing, id love to hear it, maybe you are right, maybe I or somebody else overlooked something?

    or continue with straw men, its fine by me LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #436
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    what does any of what you posted actually deal with what is being said about the facts here? LOL
    ill do all the common sense and logical debate you want but when you or others push lies and opinions as fact and you lose theres no need to be upset LOL
    simply try actually being honest and objective instead of biased

    heres honesty for you, can you find ONE person here, ONE that feels that if gosnell or anybody at PP broke the law they shouldn't be punished? Like i said earlier, ill make fun of them with you, but since i havent seen anybody like that the beginning of your post and the en of your post is s imply unsupportable straw man

    it was a nice try though, you CLAIM you want honesty but dodge the questions i ask you LMAO

    is there something FACTUAL and specific you would like to accuse someone here of not seeing, id love to hear it, maybe you are right, maybe I or somebody else overlooked something?

    or continue with straw men, its fine by me LOL

    So that's all you got? Is that when common sense, and rational thinking prevails, all you can do is call people liars, and dishonest? I recall other arguments like that......In the 1st grade....Congratulations, you're getting better....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #437
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post

    so telling people to take their complaints to the proper authorities that are responsible for complaints and helping them is doing nothing????
    Exactly. They turned them away and said go somewhere else. It's called 'passing the buck'.

  8. #438
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    So that's all you got? Is that when common sense, and rational thinking prevails, all you can do is call people liars, and dishonest? I recall other arguments like that......In the 1st grade....Congratulations, you're getting better....
    LMAO did you even read what i wrote?
    you didnt provide any rational thinking and common sense nor has what you have been stating previaled in any way LMAO
    its been destroyed multiple times by multiple posters

    when you even looked for info to back up your false claims you came back and admitted you had nothing only things that support me LMAO

    so please tell me what common sense and rational thinking you are talking about that you think prevailed?

    also i didnt call anybody a liar, but there are something things that were posted that were factually a lie and i pointed that out

    if you disagree by all means, teach me a lesson and prove me wrong. COme on, man up and prove me wrong.

    take anything i called a fact or i called not a fact and prove otherwise, i cant wait? maybe you are right LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #439
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    what does any of what you posted actually deal with what is being said about the facts here?
    The facts are there!

    You didn't read the article, did you. You know nothing of what was going on there and, what's more, you don't want to know. You must live in bliss.

  10. #440
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,798

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Exactly. They turned them away and said go somewhere else. It's called 'passing the buck'.

    again thats a nice opinion you have but its not passing the buck unless you can factually proof they knew the complains were factual and or that they were factually obligated to do more.

    can you do that? if so, ill agree with you 100%
    Last edited by AGENT J; 04-26-13 at 08:35 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •