Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 523

Thread: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

  1. #421
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You inability to believe it has no bearing on whether it is true or not.
    It is all true. It's in the indictment and there are multiple witnesses. It seems you don't know what went on there.

  2. #422
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    It is all true. It's in the indictment and there are multiple witnesses. It seems you don't know what went on there.
    It is a lie to claim that the indictment contains the specifics of the complaints received by PP
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #423
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    It is a lie to claim that the indictment contains the specifics of the complaints received by PP
    Actually I said it was difficult to believe they didn't know. What do you suppose these patients might have been complaining about? Do you think all these facts in the indictment were normal and people wouldn't complain?

  4. #424
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Actually I said it was difficult to believe they didn't know. What do you suppose these patients might have been complaining about? Do you think all these facts in the indictment were normal and people wouldn't complain?
    I'll refer you back to one of my earlier posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Like you, I have no knowledge about the specifics of the complaints they received

    Unlike you, I rely on facts when making claims. Your claims rely on lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #425
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Like you, I have no knowledge about the specifics of the complaints they received
    But any complaints or problems reported about the House of Horrors was probably nothing serious.

  6. #426
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Lies?

    1.)We do know that PP was informed of "complaints" about the "House Of Horrors", correct?

    2.)We know that they were informed of "problems" at the "House of Horrors", correct?

    3.)We know they did nothing to help these women and babies, correct?

    4.)And we know you have no knowledge of any of this, correct?
    1.) yes that seems to be the case that they received complaints
    2.) see above but i think you are mixing things, the CEO said problems were known and those problems were complaints
    3.) nope, this is a lie.
    we know that they informed the people with complaints to take those complaints to the proper authorities.
    thats not doing nothing and per the facts we have there was nothing to know or do besides that
    4.) we have knowledge of the facts actually presented
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #427
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    And despite all the details in this "House Of Horrors" being made public you have no idea whatsoever what form these complaints might have taken, correct?

    If you have no idea about the specifics, as you claim, how do you know what was correct or incorrect?
    again my marriage example destroys this illogical assumption, is there some other assumption youd like to assume is true?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #428
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    It seems difficult to believe any complaints or problems made to PP didn't involve the amount of blood everywhere, disgusting unsanitary conditions, babies feet in jars, untrained staff, cats wandering around, at least one woman dying, and of course multiple babies as well..
    no, it actually doesnt at all.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #429
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    It is all true. It's in the indictment and there are multiple witnesses. It seems you don't know what went on there.
    its true that stuff was there, so far, its not true any patients seen all of that and made compliant about it and then even if they did tell somebody what makes that story a fact to that person? LOL
    which hunts are fun arent they
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #430
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Planned Parenthood Knew of Gosnell's Abortion Horrors [W:24]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) yes that seems to be the case that they received complaints
    2.) see above but i think you are mixing things, the CEO said problems were known and those problems were complaints
    3.) nope, this is a lie.
    we know that they informed the people with complaints to take those complaints to the proper authorities.
    thats not doing nothing and per the facts we have there was nothing to know or do besides that
    4.) we have knowledge of the facts actually presented
    3) telling people to go somewhere else with their problems and complaints is hardly helping them.

Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •